Kapil Chit Funds — chit amount

raki
Dont do chit in Kapil chit funds, they are substantially delay your amount and will use that money for their own earnings (intrest your money to others). I have an account in Vasavi nagar, karkana (Hyderabad), facee many difficulties with the Manager and team.

Comments

iam from sangareddy2 not recieved discount on instalment last two instalmnts
Kapil chits is the worst and very irresponsible chit company in all around AP. Don`t join in this bloody chit company, why because one of my brother had joined in this, after several months he get auctioned and get confirmation from those people, but after 3 months also he didn`t get the money and in this period they were asking documenatation continuosly like that is not sufficient this is not sufficient.

This is my sincer request to all members of Kapil chit don`t suggest any body to this begger chits, offcourse every body knows how this cheats people who joined in the same.
I want to join as agent and approach to kapial chit fund at warangle they are telling that 1 month should give 500000 it is fare and I thing that I will join my relative and friends that to when I get free time it is compulsory means who it possible
G venugopal
Venu.[protected]@gmail .com
Cell no: [protected]
I AGREE WITH THE COMMENT. THE STAFF INCLUDING THE MANAGERS ARE MOST IRRESPONSIBLE. THEY WON'T STICK ON TO THEIR WORDS. THEY BEHAVE JUST LIKE THAT. CHIT COLLECTORS CHANGE FREQUENTLY. THEY ARE MOST DISOBEDIENT. NOT CUSTOMER FRIENDLY. THEY WON'T COME FOR COLLECTION EVEN AFTER REMINDING THEM. PHONE BILL IS AN ADDITIONAL BURDEN TO THE CUSTOMERS. NO DIVIDEND FOR 3 TO 6 MONTHS.

P.PUSHPA--KOTHAGUDEM
I am not agree with the above all, My personal Exp. I had chit in Ameerpet Branch, worth 300000., When the time of Prized, i was submitted required sureties, what ever they asked, the time of enrollment.

I got my Amount 2, 18, 000 with in 18 Days. Here we need to remember one thing, that was a collected amount from all of the other Group members. Some time, that was also delay.

So be careful with all chit funds, not only Kapil Chits,

Try to ask and know everything about Chit, Sureties and Payment methodology and all.

Chowdary Sunkavalli
Sir, My chit reference no: FMHT 7H-23, Name is: J.Bhaskar, I was jonined in 3 lac chit in[protected] at Mahabubabad branch, warangal dist. Last month i.e september I lifted the chit. So iam unable to produce sureeties so I requested the manager to take 1.5 lack SBH fixed bond for 1.68 lac amount, but manager rejected for that and asked me to get sureety from SBH bank, bank manager not accepted to give suretee for your chits. So I want to give my own house papers for that purpose then Mr Rajeshwar rao said that hugu property is not required then I requested to him fix my amount at your chit fund for ramaining months give me rest of the money then he calculated agreed to give about Rs64, 000/- cheque, remaining 1.6 lac fixed for 2years. I signed all documents on 8th oct, 2012. He told that collect the cheque on 11th oct, 2012, but he fail to give the cheque to me.
Again he asked to meet me after 3 days again he failed, then again he told to collect on Monday again he was failed, then I told iam going to hyd for interview please give me fast, then he told that “ I will deposit the amount to your account” I given my acount no also. Again he failed to do that, then next day I sent my dad to collect the cheque, first he aggred then my father started from our town (yellandu about 35km to Mahbad) suddenly he called to me and said that I did’t got cheque asked me to drop my father, my father cursed me, he is diabatic, B.P 60 yr old. Then Mr Rajeshwar rao told to collect on Monday i.e 22th oct, 2012. Again failed and not lifting my phonecalls, then I personally went to office he is not available, I called to him then he is telling that the cheque will come 26th oct, 2012.
My question is this is the defect of Kapil chit funds? Or the Manager Mr Rajeshwar rao?I paid honestly, sincerely 22 months expect one month just one day late your staff forcefully collected fine Rs100. I am roaming to your office about 3 times, called many times, even your staff not giving zonal manager phone no. and address, whom I have to contact? Who is responsible ? from last 12 days iam not having peace of mind, your having so many rules and regulations to give money even fullfilled all your conditions why should we suffer? Why should i roam around you? Please answer my questions, ev en I came from hyderabad to collect the cheque, who will give my travelling expences? Please take necessary action.
Thanking you sir
J.Bhaskar
[protected] M.Tech(PhD)
ASST.PROF
Kapil Chit Fund Company is one of the worst chit fund company.i have a chit in kapil chit, Medchal.The Story is Like this.Once i visited to Kapil chits, Medchal & met to that worst manager(Sampath).He told me u take a vacance chit.& i will give u within 2 months.so only for exam i take a chit Rs 100000.As per Sampath s comitment after 4 months i told hime to take chit.But that worse guy did not response my word.After one month force i have take bid & Give 5 surities as per his comitment.But that worse guy change his words & told me to give 3 govt employee surities.So till date he dont give me cheque.

So Now i want to take legal action agns that worse guy sampath.Pls my requst to every one not deposit any chit in kapil chit fund. share with every people bcz i have come from ordinary family, the thing happened to me should not happen to uneducated and unknown people who ever are planning plz dropdown ur intenstion and deposit in good govt banks like sbi, sbh, even interest less. my sincere request.
Kapil Chit Fund Company is one of the 'CHEATING' Chit fund company in Andhra Pradesh. Don't Join for any new subscribers to Chits. I and so many subscribers are already suffered to this company. to day this is on big chitting company i am joined 2 chits 2 chit payment not resided my Mony eating kapil chit fund already suffered to this company.

my details ganesh [protected]
Kapil Chit Fund Company is one of The Lootera Company in Andhrapradesh.Dont Join for any new subscribers to chits
MEDCHAL KAPIL CHITS IS A CHEATER COMPANY
My Sincere Request to all of you.Pls Dont join in Kapil Chit fund Company, Medchal.
Here Manager is not good.He cheated to all persons
Sir, Iam K.NARSIMHA CHARY Iam a member of 5 Lakhs chit group of SHAMSHABAD branch.Chit group of T02J-18.There branch manager Mr. Narender Reddy is a waste fellow he is very rashing person he doing commit ments for his favorate members, and cheeting to other members. I have told to MR.Anil (Zonal Manager) at Hubsiguda branch, but there also no reaction, this 28 th December 2012 we stopped auctions at Shamshabad branch.please enquere for this complaint, and there is more complints from members, so we are understand, your kapil chit fund company is cheeting and not responsibilty company for members in this branch.
SHAMSHABAD KAPIL CHIT BRANCH IS 420 BROKER HOUSE, AGENTS MANAGER CHEETING TO MEMBERS SO DONT COME NEW MEBERS IN THIS BRANCH
Worst and worst chit it is. I don't have other extreme words to describe it.
I am lifting Chit in December, 2012 I am working in Govt. Employee as a Coop. Banks Auditor till the date my chit amount was not received and the siddipet branch staff is working only incentives basis and Manger is very worrest he was very bad and agents are group and chits lifted so many members is losses to the agents i am complent to the Dist Collector Medak and the press memebers in Medak dist shortly i am running the finance and other schems Kapil Chit is very worrest management i complent the Managing Director and the no response to the branch

Name : D.Praveen Reddy
Mobile No.[protected]
Siddipet Medak Dist
kapil chit found i withdrow the 1000000 chit but service tax is applacable why we shut pay service tax on chit amout its our saveing ? my name is mallikarjun cont no [protected]

We have become members, , membership no-46, on the name of Nageswara Rao Mandapati, VSN Enterprises at the KapilChits, Kalahasti branch, Chittoor DT. The chit value is Rs10, 00, 000. We are prompt in paying the monthly installment. we have chose to auction our chit and was done on 27th Feb 2013 and till today we have not received the amount for the same.

Even after continuous followup with Mr.Muni Sekhar Asst Manager of the branch, there is a continuous postphonements of the payment and the submission of the required documents were submitted to them.

No reason genuine was conveyed for the delay in the process. Today, I have communicated with AGM Mr.Balbayya Reddy, Kadapa and Was told that he will update me the status.

Please look in to the issue.

Lokesh
S/O M N Rao
kapil chit fund company is the worst of all chit fund companees.do not join inthis chit fund.all persons in that behaves mannerlessly.for more details contact [protected]
very very bad company, they never pay the bid money within 30 days period.even though we are prompt payer they won't consider such a people.what is the big idea in thesis i couldn't understand..ultimately they are loosing business and loosing employees.even 47 thee months tender the chit and pledge the chit for the future liability.they will deduct verification charges Rs.600/-.other companies will not do.
I have a chit member in 5lack group, kapil chits dondaparthey, Visakhapatnam's.group no:FVDT01J. on 25th April2013, 47the monthe i hv tender thee chit for loss of 28, 100/-i am one of thee prompt payers.i have asked thee manager, take pledge of my 2lack 35monthes chit and make the payment withein 30 days and should not deduct verification charges.but manager said 45 days time required to release your payment and verification charges also will be deducted.why sir for future liability of 20 theousand i am pledging my 1.5 lack paid chit.and prompt payers.since 9 days over i have not received any document and surety form.i have called up several times, no response.very very bad .theis is too-much.please take some stringent action against such a companies.very purpose of taking chit will be effected.pl

House No 3-6-9/10, 1st Floor, Above Corporation Bank, Vivekananda Nagar Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500072
    Kapil Chit Funds - chit amount