[Resolved]  Kasna Indane Gas Agency, Greater Noida — non supply of gas cylinder

I was having a gas connection with Ila Gas Agency, sector-93, Noida. My Indane Gas connection is was 5095. One fine day I came to know that my gas connection has been transferred to Kasna Gas Agency, Greater Noida which is 35 KMs. Away from my house at Kendriya Vihar-II, sector-82, Noida. IOC has transferred my gas connection to Kasna Gas Agency without any intimation to me. I am facing great difficulty and agony due to this action of IOC. I booked for a refill gas cylinder on 18.11.2009 telephonically on No. [protected] and I was told that my cylinder has been booked. I kept on trying to contact Kasna Gas Agency but failed to contact on telephone because most of the time the number was switched off or busy. When I did not get a refill cylinder till 04.12.2008, I desperately tried to contact Kasna Gas Agency. Finally when I spoke to Kasna Gas Agency I was told that my cylinder was not yet booked. This is cheating because I do not have any proof weather my gas is booked or not if I am booking the cylinder telephonically. IOC has made my life measurable because I can not go 35 kilometers to book my gas personally. I am totally on the mercy Kasna Gas Agency and IOC. I am yet to get a refill cylinder after more than 20 days. All the residents of Kendriya Vihar-II,sector-92 who have Indane Gas connection are facing the same agony by the hands of Kasna Gas Agency and IOC. In view of above, it is requested that my gas coonection may please be transferred to a nearby gas agency to save me from further harassment.

Comments

I agree to the complaint. I am alos facing the same issue. Why they are doing such things. Now we decided to search some other gas agency in noida.
I agree with this complaint. My consumer number is Eila-12275 and I booked cylinder 15 days ago. At the time of booking I was told that I will get the calendar within 4 days but now it almost 15 days left but I did not got the cylinder. I am daily trying to contacting to Kasana Gas agency but usually either their number is busy or they do not pick up the phone. From the last seven days, these people are giving me false commitments that I will be receive cylinder by evening. Now I am feed up with this daily routine. I request IOC to take appropriate action against this agency.

Ashish
I cant see any benefit to post this type of comments on a website because no one try to understand our problems..Is there any way to get rid from this agony...I am also facing problem in gettting the Indane GAs delivery... Kasna Gas service Gr. Noida takes more than 15 day time to delivered a cylinder every time we book.
What the hell services they are providing...

Sachin