[Resolved]  Luminous Inverter & Battery — UN PROPER SERVICE

I Mr.Amar Kumar Garg,the proprietor of SOLUTION ELECTRIC CO. (INDIA) the dealer of Luminous Inverter & Battery.
We are receiving complaints from the customers & launching to the Luminous Service centre But those engineers are giving the wrong feebback as well as the complaints are attend after 5 to 10 days by calling them 10 to 15 times. When the engineer comes at customer end they are install the damaged input electronics part in the instrument instead of new part & fooling the customer and collect the actual amount of the reated part.
Yesterday I noticed that this situation was in my showroom that he cheats me.
I request you that please give me support through your consumer law.
If any information contact on-[protected]

Comments

Luminous inverter and Battery — CANCELLATION OF AMC

I purchase luminous Invertor & battery from Luminous power Technologies pvt. ltd. of c-8& c-9, Community center, Janakpuri, New Delhi-58.I had this invertor from the last 2 1/2 year.i got my AMC done and the person from the call center told me that they will solve and check all the problems related to the battery and the invertor but now when the problem arises with my invertor battery the person from the service station just said that they can do nothing for the battery.They said that we have to purchase a new battery.Well sir i think this is really wrong if you are doing this with the customer.we have been trusting your company from such a long time and your peaple are treating us so badly and rudely.I am not at all happy with your services and i want my AMC which is of 3 yrs to be finished and please just deduct the one year amount from that and i want my remaining amount back.I will be obliged if you listen to my complaint because i am now fed up with all this rubbish procedure.`

luminous inverter & battery — unsatisfied with the services on cancellation of AMC.

SIR,
I purchased luminous invertor n battery of model UPS-LB(800vA), serial no-BOCL[protected] from Dhruv electronics located at WZ-246A, Block A, Uttam nagar, New Delhi.my customer ID-168591, CP-12225.I jst got my AMC done for a period of 3 yrs starting from the 9/2/2008 to 8/2/2011 from the luminous power technologies pvt. ltd of C-8 & C-9, Community centre, janakpuri, new delhi.the person from the call center told me that they will solve all the problems related to the invertor and the battery bt now when the problem arises with my invertor's battery they just said that they are not going to do anything for the battery and we have to purchase a new battery.Even the person of the service station was rude in his behaviour.He was not knowing how to behave with the customer.so i am not happy and satisfied with your company services.i want to cancel my AMC of 3 year and want my money back so you just deduct the amount of 1yr from that and gave my balance amount back to me.
I AGREE TO THIS COMPLAINT BECAUSE M ALSO A CUSTOMER OF THIS PRODUCT N THE PEOPLE OF THIS COMPANY ARE REDICULOUS.THEY ARE JUST CHEATING THE CUSTOMER FOR THEIR SELFISHNESS WITHOUT THINKING OF OUR PROBLEMS AND TROUBLES.

luminous inverter & battery — not entertain services on time

I had purchased a luminous inverter & battery on april'10 then dealer said that plz. regular service provide by the luminous after log the service calls but i am trying to last 1-month they logged the complain & said that complain entertain within 24 hrs. but till date they didn,t came & check our inverter/battery.
Dealer said after 3-months u called the company man & change ur battery water, its mandatory.

Plz. search his complain no. by my mobile no.[protected] with luminous center.

Shailendra-[protected]