[Resolved]  MCD - Safai Karamchari — Misbehaviour of Safai Karamchari in I block, Naraina Vihar

The female karamchari in I block is mehaving with the residents and even using abusive language. For every festival and occasion they will come and ask for money from eveybodies house. If somebody refuses to give the money they will use bad language and start abusing everyone. This type of behaviour cannot be tolerated anymore by us. Either change her duty or we will file a police complaint against this lady.

Comments

I am Ritu kumari .currently working in Frontline Business Solutions pvt naraina vihar E-47 as a assistant HR . i want part time job in evening four hour.6-10.

safai Karmachari — misbehaviour of safai Karmachari

The safai karmachari, who sweeps the street no. 14, Gandhi Nagar, Ludhiana, today morning,12 march 2012,at 7.45 A.M, knocking my gate misbehaved with me unnecessarily. Kindly take proper action and oblige.
Yours faithfully
Swamy Vishnu Teertha
Sri Gurudev Ashram, Gandhi Nagar,
Gali No - 14, Ludhiana, 141008.
Mob - [protected]
email - [protected]@yahoo.in
sir my name is Dipak Agarwal i am a resident of G 104 subhash kiryana store, front of amrawati policinic, prem nagar 1st foot road near kirari nangloi delhi 86
sir safai karne wale jab nali safai karne aate hai to nali ka pura kura shop ke samne nikal dete hai, thora sa bhi rasta nah hota ki jisse koi customer shop me aa sake, shop ke upar hi mera ghar he hame bhi dikkat hoti hai, ye acchi bat hai ki wo nali safai karne aate hai, pr itna rasta to hona hi chahiye ki koi aa ja sake, side me 2 3 shop ur bhi hai pr wo paise khila dete hai ur unke side wo kam nah karte but hamari shop ke samne rasta block ho jata hai

Municipal Corporation of Delhi Phone