[Resolved]  MICA EDUCATIONAL COMP PVT. LTD, RANCHI ( — Harrasment of employees

Company's Policy is not good towards Employees. No Proper Holidays and Rest. Even take hard work on National Hilidays etc. Mental Harrasment of Employees. Deduct salary on false grounds and many more

Comments

Hello all,
with due respect i must tell mica has a great atitude towards their employee and i m oblige for it, Thnaks mica
Ravish
In this commercial world who provide the privilage to work in reputed schools as the most prestigious vocation or service of a Teacher without taking much of the Degrees and scholors.
MICA is the best place for standing and feel yourself that YES I can also work in this competetive world. It is the best place for Training.
After leaving, You can feel that you can work everywhere and any kind of job.

Although it has some -ve points also but it's quite natural. Every man having two faces.
the above complaint from my friends is really not correct as mica company working in friendly environment. as mica give holiday as per the company rules. for eg, national holiday, casual and urgent leave all we get.
friend you are wrong
puja said about mica is really fact ... mica is really a great place for fresher for training. i am one of the part member of mica working from past 2 year and i saw lots of different change in my working style while working with mica.
Hello All.
This is Anoop Kumar Vaidya, after completion of my BCA i joined MICA and i was given a chance to work in one of India's top school DAV Hehal. And whatever MICA has given me, you seldom get from others. Yes, there are always arguments between management and workers but being an matured person you should realise, it happens everywhere.
I gave 2005 to 2010 to MICA and the exposure to school and working, I enjoyed a lot meanwhile i learnt lot...completed my MCA. whenever i asked for holidays and leave, i was provided with.
Now I am working for Apple Inc. from past 6 months. So what you want more ???
Hello all,
MICA is an excellent place to work. All the employee are like family. Attitude of the company towards their employee is very nice. Every one at MICA is very co-operative.

Complaint categoryCategory: Employers