[Resolved]  Micromax Q3 Ezpad — for pc suite software of micromax q3

I am your customer & buy the one cell phone micromax q3 ezpad, it is not connect the pc as a modem type, it is not work properly in connecting the pc . i want to use by this cell as internet connect to pc.

Comments

hello sir i need themes of Q3 micromax mobile

hello sir i need themes of Q3 micromax mobile
i want q3 ezpad pc suite software
Hi Sir
This is Mangesh, I have bought Micromax EZPAD some days before, I tried to Connect mobile to PC with
software which you provide but when I select COM port to connect but software was showing disconnected. Pl'z give me solution for that.
Mangesh Vishwanath Thorat

Mangesh Vishwanath Thorat
pl give me a opera mini soft and all feuture of micromax Q3 ezpad
i want to theme & pc suit software for micromax q3 mobile
i can't sent & receive email through micromax q3 so i need settings

My cell phone micromax q3 ezpad not connect to pc suit.

send me solution.

[protected]@yahoo.co.in

my mobile has been lost .

My Mobile M_IMEI: [protected], S_IMEI: [protected]. If any one finds Please Contact [protected] or mail me My id is -mohan.[protected]@yahoo.com.

stolen phone

my mobile is stolen & my mobile is canvas2 a110 i want to TRACK OF IMEI NUMBER M_[protected] & S_IMEI [protected], plz check the location of my mobille... plz inform me on my email [protected]@gmail.com...

micromax tab p560

Dear Sir, I was purchase micromax tab p560 on july 13 but lot's of mailing product is not working suggest what to do. 3 times product already submitted in micromax gallary. Regards, Shaileshs [protected]

service centre very very poor service

service centre very very poor service mobile handset not working for 2 mounth

Device repair but not hand over me

I have got Msg from micromax service that my phone was repaired but when I have visited at service centre then they told me that its pending now.

Lost my Mobile

Lost my Micromax Android One phone.

Micromax Informatics Phone