[Resolved]  mobile prepaid service — Unsubscribe cricket service

I have complained so many times to unsubscirbe from cricket service(SMS service). It is not being done. Every month, my prepaid account is getting charged Rs 20. Please unsubscribe ASAP. My mobile is [protected]. If not done, I will switch over to other phone company on Jan 1st.

Comments

mobile prepaid service — staling (taking by hidden method) money from accts,

sir
I am giving a statement on airtel mobile service . my mobile no.airtel [protected], hope this will receive your kind consideration,
thouth my amount is very small from yourside, but as I AM INDIAN AIR FORCE (RETD) PERSONAL , IT IS A BIG ISSUE FOR ME ,
FROM 31/ 08/09 TO 05/09 2009 , I COMPLAINED ABOUT UNDUE REDUCTION OF AMOUNT FROM MOB. NO. [protected] .( FOR RS. 35.00 TYPE INTERNET ) PEOPLE FROM THAT COMPANY WRONGLY GUIDED ME. & NOT GIVEN PROPER REPLY.
NOW CAN YOU INVESTICATE THIS MATTER PROPERLY , HOW MUCH THEY ARE TAKING MONEY FROM OUR COUNTRY CITIGEN. PLEASE THING GOOD FOR OUR COUNTRY PEOPLE AND DO THE BEST . MY REGARDS TO YOU ....

CALL ME ; [protected] OR [protected] THANKS

mobile prepaid service — Unexpected charges

Please Help me?

On Thu, 1/4/10, SOMNATH MANNA <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: SOMNATH MANNA <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Complain yet not solve in Aircel No [protected]
To: "Aircel" <care.[protected]@aircel.co.in>, "aicel wb" <care.[protected]@aircel.co.in>
Cc: "TRAI" <[protected]@trai.gov.in>, nodalofficer.[protected]@aircel.co.in, appellate.[protected]@aircel.co.in
Date: Thursday, 1 April, 2010, 12:34 PM

Dated : 01/04/10

To,

Aircel Prepaid Mobile Service

Ref: Aircel Mobile No. [protected]

Sub: Complain for Wrong balance deduction

Complain 1.

It is known by you that on 24/03/10 you provide me free dialer tone for 1week, without my request. At that time my Aircel Balance is Rs. 53.95, so I try to deactivate that dialer tone by SMS. But I SMS wrongly at 5800003 in twice. My balance deducted to (53.95-3.00-3.00) Rs 47.95 at 10.14pm. But after that in between 10.30pm to 11.00 you also deducted wrongly my balance Rs. 3.00 twice. So at 11.00pm time my balance is (47.95-3.00-3.00) Rs 41.95. So, at that time I call in customer care for complain but they not answer me – they told “data is not update, please wait 6hrs.” From that time on 24/03/10 to 25/03/10 I call customer care many times, but they reply me again and again “data is not update, please wait 6hrs.” At last on 27/03/10 at about 11.20am I admit a complain (no [protected]) by Mr. Soumen Das and he told me “ it will be solve within 3 working days”. But its still not solve. So I contact again customer care ( Mrs Chandani Roy Chowdhory) on 30/03/10 at night and she told me “ complain in a process, please wait today”. But still that balance not refund. After waiting that day, on 31/03/10 at night I contact again customer care more then 5times, but getting proper answer. They told again and again “data is not update, please wait 6hrs.” Therefore, on 31/03/10 at night a customer care officer (Mr. Arghadip Singharoy) admit again two complains (no. [protected] - wrong deduction of Rs 6.00 on 24/03/10 and no [protected] – wrongly activate dialer tone again on 31/03/10 at about10.30pm).

Complain 2.

On 31/03/10 at about 10.30pm you activate dialer tone again and deduct my balance Rs 7.00. Therefore, I admit a complain by Mr Arghadip Singharoy for that as above explain. He told me that “ it will be solve within 04/04/10 and our senior will contact you with in 2hrs”. But Any one is not contact. So, I contact again in the morning and Mrs Sabina Katun receive my call and she told me again “data is not update, please wait 6hrs. and she also told we will contact with in 24hrs”.

So, I have only choice using “Do Not Disturb” service. So in today in morning I register “Do Not Disturb” service.

For your poor customer service (complain yet not solve in between 24/03/10 to 01/04/10), I request you please solve those problems to give better service as a valuable customer.

Somnath Manna

Aircel No [protected] (user my father)

Aircel No [protected] (user my self)

As per above discussion it is clear that I active "DND" on 01/04/10 by calling 1909. But there after you are again active dialer tone on 07/04/10. How is it possible? So, again I admit a Complain (No. [protected]) by Suresh Nayak at about 10.30am. It is also inform you in the time admiting complain I received a massage for DND resitration at that time.As oer dission had with Seniour Customer Office, It is know that my old 3 Complain yet not solve - those are in a process.

Therefore, your concern force me indirectly to leave your mobile service or bear that un-expected expenses like dialer tone.

Somnath Manna
[protected] (user my father)
[protected] (my self)