[Resolved]  Nayna Panchal. — Financial Frauds

Miss- Nayana Panchal staying at 503,solitude apartment,pitamber lane,(above Dena Bank) had promised me project finance of two crore rupees at subsidised interest rate.Her initial condition was to handover commission of Rs-1,75,000/- which are paid by bearer cheque and cash.The time-frame for the transaction quoted was 60 days from NRI FUND(MENON TRUST).For transaction assurance she had issued cheque of rupees five lakhs which had been bounced thrice.
Upon realising something irrelevent in transaction i decided to stop the transaction after 40 days.Since then she had not returned a single rupee kept me promising on every alternative day.Please help me to recover my hard earned money which i had borrowed from somebody.
Please alert everybody from such a Fraud Identity.
Sunil Pawar.

Comments

Mr.Sunil Pawar your right Nayana Panchal has also done same with me i also lounge complaint against her .She is working with gang her brother Dnanjay panchal, Munish kumar and some asad bahi also involve in it but they never come in front. she took two lack rupees from me too with promise of providing me loan of 1crore rupees from private investor but nothing happen and also doing same thing promising she will give money alternate day but still she dint return any money once she give me a check of rupees 2 lakhs which is bounce twice. I believe we all need to come together and should go to police and also expose her in media so that her practice of cheating should be stopped and must be punished

Ashutosh Choudhary
Ms. Nayna Panchal, Age 63, residing at 503, 5th floor, Solitude Apartment, above Dena Bank, Pitamber lane, Mahim (West),
Mumbai – 400016. She took Rs. 18, 00, 000/- in two part payment on 29/09/2013 told me to give a house in quota.
I have all the proofs but still nothing happened. she has given me 3 cheques of Rs.18lakhs, afterthat she has stop payment that cheques. She is giving only alternate dates but she has not given me a single rupee till date. She is running some racket as well as involve in gang also, who trap the people to commiting fulfil their requirements. She has various cases in Mahim police station also, but still she is doing the same thing with people. Please help me to recover my hard earned money, which I had borrowed from somebody.

Please beware of this women, she is running some Loan consultancy business to trap the people. She has her own website also.
Please help me.