[Resolved]  Ndpl — Faulty electricity line

There has been frequent power cut of around 5-6 hours every other
night for the last 4 months. This has been submitted even in written
but till now there is no relief. Please go through my mail given in
detail below. Please get it rectified on priority.

Praveen

There has been frequent powercut of around 5-6 hours every other night for the last 4 months. This has been submitted even in written but till now there is no relief. Please go through my mail given in detail below.

I think you didnt go through my mail completely. I said this problem
has been there for more than 3 months now. Even today I am logging
this complaint from my laptop at 11:30 PM in the dark while neighbors
around us are taking a nap in their home. The solution you said "HAS
BEEN RECTIFIED", I have been listening this for last 3 months and its
still the same every other day.

Even your helpline number says they cant do anything as day shift
people will look into this. A written complaint was also submitted a
week back but seems like nobody cares about it.

We suffered through the whole summer at least give us some respite now.

Looking for some favourable action from your side than just these
excuses. I am not sure when other big people copied on this mail will
get some time to look this and understand our problem.

Praveen Gupta
- Hide quoted text -

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 2:32 PM, Consumer Care<[protected]@ndpl.com> wrote:
> Dear Sir,
> There was some problem due to the 11 kv fault in 8/3 s/stn. to 9/3 s/stn & fault in psp-1 fdr from RG-1 which has been rectified now. Moreover some tripping problem was occurred at s/stn. 12/3 where from feeding the supply to G block, same has also been rectified & tripping system has been checked & set right by the protection dept. At present there is no problem since then. Despite of the above, as u r well aware that the load of the area was also increased during night peak hours.
> Regards..
> Subject: Fwd: Faulty electricity line
> Hi Ajey,
> I got your reference from NDPL website. Its been really frustrating
> that this problem been there for more than 3 months and no permanent
> solution has been implemented so far.
> Everyday there is a power cut during night for 5-6 hours which leavs
> us with just 2-3 hours of sleep. This problem is with only few houses
> in our square.
> Could you please look into this on priority.
> Thanks
> Praveen
>[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
> From: praveen gupta <[protected]@gmail.com>
> Date: Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 10:53 PM
> Subject: Faulty electricity line
> To: [protected]@nic.in, [protected]@gmail.com
> Sir,
> This is regarding poor electricity supply to some houses by NDPL.
> There is a fault in transmission line which has been complained of
> several times in last 3 months. Sometimes they come and correct it
> temporarily but once they leave it faults again after 2-3 hours.
> Without electricity its been a difficult time for us is such a hot
> season.
> Today I registered another complaint on their website with number NDPL028698.
> I would request you to please look into this matter. My address is
> House No. 78
> Pocket G-26
> Sector-3
> Rohini
> Delhi-110085
> Cell Number: [protected]
> Thanks and Regards,
> Praveen Gupta
> Please don't print this Email unless you really need to - this will preserve trees on planet earth.
> Disclaimer:-This message may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the addressee, please return the message to its sender and delete it from your files.

Comments

subject;-access bill amount from actul dearsir my kno.[protected] alipur our monthly bill is not more then 800rs in life because my currunt bill is 2370rs so i request you to that please check my meter and other information. thanks naveen
There has been frequent power cut of around 3-4 hours every other day for the last 3 months. This problem is in only H, I & J block but not in other areas of Mangolpuri Delhi 110083.So please kindly look into the matter as soon as possible.We are looking forward for your instant reply. Please get it rectified on priority.Thanks
with regards
deepak goel
cell: [protected]

ndpl electricity — problem in cut off electricity in morning &evening

sir/madem i am a student sir my problem in electricity i am interested in electricity time in change morning 6a.m in & evening in 7p.m my problem is solve raisely

name mangat ram
cont: [protected]
i am a student my problem is morning electricity in 7.a, m this problem is sultan puri 110086
but i.a.m not intersted in electricity cutting in morning please time change in electricity cutting

yhank you ;mangat ram

yhank you ;mangat ram

1 days ago by Mangat Ram [send email]

Respectfully Sir,
I am a resident of dhakka village(H.No.1-B). We take electricity connection in 2005, from that period of time we never consumed the units more than 400 for the period of 2 months.This time, we coul'dnt understand that how u gave us the bill of 630 units as there were not any leakage or problem of internal wiring.There must be some problem in our metre.
kindly help in this matter.
With Pay Regards
Amit Goel
I am in receipt of your letter No NDPL/APC/2010/4969 dated 30th March 2012 through e.mail as reply of my mail dated 9th March 2012. regarding case of dishonest abstraction of Energy (DAE) on the inspection of the connection carried by your Enforcement Team on 21st February 2012.

As per your letter you have observed the following three irregularities.

Seals of Meter box were found missing.
Seals of the meter terminal were also found missing.
Huge unauthorised load of 10.792 KW was found connected as against meagure sanctioned load of 1KW.
In reply of your points of irregulaties, please note that:
1. Seals of Meter box were broken on 21.03.2012 at around 3.30 PM by your inspection team under supervision of Mr. KPS Yadav. So your point No 1 is forfeited outrightly.

2. Fortunately, on tracing the old records, on my complain, Number 68498 dated 15.03.2006 your electrician, Mr. Pramod Kumar, opened the meter terminal seal for restoring electricity and next day he found fault in cable and rectifed the electric supply. He gave me four details B-195893, B-195892, B-195891 and 593564 for future references, like this instances. Please catch your concerned employee and book him for neglience if your terminal seal is still broken. It is your department responsibility to put further fresh seals if they break it at any point of time to restrore the electric supply in emergency cases. Meter is your property.

It is also very strange that your meter reader, who is reqularly vising the meter to get reading did not noticed that seals are broken. Now suddenly you have accused me with electricity theft. Is it not to drage me forcefully in electricity theft case? So your point No 2 has no validity in itself. It is your internal issue to be resolved by yourself at your level.

3. How you have calculated that 10.792 KW load is connected. Keeping electronic item at home is connected load? May i know your calculations of connected load of 10.792KW?

If you are really very transparent and interested to award a fair decision, your hounorable impartial inspection team should go to my neighbours to verified the fact that wheter we have removed the outer cover of our AC during the last 2 years or not. You would have got the clear position automatically on my consumption. As a result there would not be one sided decision o[censored]nfair practice adopted for tampering meter.

As per your letter, average recorded consumption has also been found only 160 units per month with use of ...water pump which constitute 30% of the computed consumption on the connected load. This further corroborates unfair practice having been adopted for tampering of meter.

Regarding this allegation imposed on me, please note:

Date 21.02.2012 (Your inspection team pasted paper seal No. 131126 to maintain the Status Quo with meter reading of 18964 Units),
Date 13.03.2012 (For generating bill of March Cycle, your meter reader took the meter reading of 19066 Units),
Date 13.04.2012 (Self Reading of 19186 Units for analysis) You may taken further reading with your soucrces

Consumption from 21.02.2012 to 13.03.2012 (22 days) is 102 units making an average of 139 units for 30 days and
Consumtion from 21.02.2012 to 13.04.2012 (52 days) is 222 units making an average of 128 units for 30 days

So these three readings figues of my consumption is still less than 160 units.

So all your allegations and statement "that irregularities clearaly substantiates adoption o[censored]nfair practices with ulterior motive of theft of electricity and it is concluded that case stands rightly booked beyond and doubt" are baseless and false. It clearly proves your intentions and decision purely one sided being imposed forcefully to harras a small common customer. So you are advised to withdrawn all the allegations immediately.

Otherwise even, if you are not still ok with the above consumption pattern after your inspection and seals on the meter, It is suggested that let us wait for next 12 months to get the consumption pattern from meter reading from 21.02.2012 (Date on which your inspection team pasted paper seal No. 131126 to maintain the Status Quo), and analyse the same after that period to take the necessary action accordingly. It is not fair to call any common customer as theaf or using "unfair practice adopted for tampering meter".

It will be your responsibilty to protect and guard the paper seal pasted by you. I will not be responsible if that seal got broken by any body including your inspection team members to save themselves.

Also your email dated 11th April 2012 has closed the chapter without considering my points stated in my e.mail dated 30.03.2012 by stating, regretting to inform that there is no further scope for review.

I have given you date, time, name of your staff who have tampered the seals. If action is required, please take it against your employee, not me.

Again as a good customer, in my mail dated March 18, .2012, i have offered, "Keeping in view the above scenario, it is requested to review the decision sympathetically with replacing the meter from 1kwh to 2kwh or max 5kwh".

I am a small employee working in a private firm in Noida (U.P.). Hope you will understand the hardships of common customer and will co operate in providing a suitable solution and not imposing one sided, autocratic decision as given by your inspection team to save themselves.

Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:28
Subject: RE: Harsment by your people

In response to your query with respect to the DAE case, may please find the attached letter as per analysis by Apex Review Committee of Tata Power- DDL.

As the matter has been examined by concern authority and observations have been laid, we regret to inform you that there is no further scope for review.

Thank you for writing to TATA Power- DDL

We value your feedback to improve our services. Do let us know if you are satisfied with our services after the resolution of your issue. It will motivate us.

Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 8:24 PM
To: Consumer Care; Piyush Goyal; Consumer Complaint Analysis Group
Subject: Fw: Harsment by your people

Looking forward your reply on the parameter / basis for fixation of 10kwa meter.

Also you have not responded on the contact details of the senior Officer / chairman of your "authority concerned", company and office of Enforcement Assessment Cell or Consumer Grivences Cell for their intervention.

From: Pankaj Arya

To: Consumer Complaint Analysis Group ; [protected]@ndpl.com ; [protected]@ndpl.com

Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 20:28

Subject: Re: Harsment by your people

Thanks for forwarding my request to the conserned department for further review by the authority concerned.

I am surprised to read "advised to follow the instructions as and when issued by the office of Enforcement Assessment Cell". Further "We deeply regret to inform you that, we could not proceed further with your request based on above mentioned fact".

Meter is install on the basis of electronic items lying (may be damaged) in the house or on the basis of the consumption or on the points provided by the electrician for the convenience of the consumer.

My consumption for the last 41 months approx. (03.10.2008 to 13.03.2012) is 181 units per month or say 6 units a day. Average Bill inclusive of taxes is Rs.545/ = and Rs. 444/= per month with subsidy provided by Delhi Government. This is beyond my immagination that your "authority concern" is still sure (after review) that meter capacity should be increased from 1kwh to 10kwh.

How may residents are having 10kwh meter with same electricity consumption / electricty bills in my neighbourhood?

10kwh will be a big Burdon on my financial budget, as your officers told me rough calculations of financial aspect on my pocket which is beyound my financial health and autocratic behaviour in the assesment procedure.

Please advise,

I can remove the points if your calculations are on the basis of points. Consumption chart is enclosed herewith for your reference.

Requestiong again to intervene in sympathetically manner so that matter can be resolved in justifiable manner, otherwise i have no option to knock the door of legal agencies / authorities. In that case all the cost, charges, legal and other all expenses will be on your part.

As you have mentioned your in ability to proceed further with the request ".I shall be greatful if you provide me the Name, address and contact No. of the senior Officer / chairman of your "authority concerned", company and office of Enforcement Assessment Cell or Consumer Grivences Cell for their intervention.

It is purely one sided, autocratic decision and is being imposed on me forcefully by mentioning "advised to follow the instructions as and when issued by the office of Enforcement Assessment Cell".

Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 12:08

Subject: RE: Harsment by your people

This is in reference to your below mail trail.

As desired by yourself, matter has been reviewed by authority concern and it has been advised to follow the instructions as and when issued by the office of Enforcement Assessment Cell. We deeply regret to inform you that, we could not proceed further with your request based on above mentioned fact.

Thank you for writing to TATA Power- DDL

From: Piyush Goyal
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 4:06 PM
Cc: Consumer Complaint Analysis Group; Consumer Care
Subject: RE: Harsment by your people

We have forwarded your case for review. However, it will take time and we request you to bear with us for 15 working days.

Piyush Goyal

Head (Consumer Relationship Managment)

Hudson Lines, Kingsway Camp, Delhi - 110009

Phone [protected]

Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 15:45
To: Consumer Complaint Analysis Group; Consumer Care; Piyush Goyal
Subject: Re: Harsment by your people

Reference your various mails.

I was very happy to read your mail of Thursday, February 23, 2012 10:24 mentioning that, as per Delhi Electricity Supply Code and Performance Standards Regulations 2007 Chapter VII Clause 52 (iv), The Assessing Officer has to prepare a report giving details of total connected load, condition of seals, working of meter and mention any irregularity noticed at the time of inspection, and necessary action will be taken after considering all the aspects and analysis of consumption pattern.

My hearing, presentation and discussions took place in your office on Wednesday dt. 05.03.2012 very cordial manner without any arguments.

On March 9, 2012, I came to know that Meter of 10KWA has been recommended/ sanctioned by your inspection team ignoring and sidelining my appeals, facts, figures and presentation during the hearing.

Again on Friday, March 09, 2012 21:05 I provided all the facts through e.mail.

Keeping in view the sensitivity of the case and your mail of Friday, March 16, 2012 15:15 that “as such issues could not be processed/resolved through e-mails.” I personally visited your office discussed the facts with your officers (Names not quoted) submitted the written representation in your office. Your officers told me that there is a provision of revaluation of the decision.

So you are hereby requested to reopen the case, revaluate the decision which has been taken one-sided, absolutely ignoring my appeals.

I am a small serviceman and using very less power. Please don’t harass me by imposing one sided autocratic decisions.

Keeping in view the above scenario, it is requested to review the decision sympathetically with replacing the meter from 1kwh to 2kwh or max 5kwh.

10kwh will be a big Burdon on my financial budget, as your officers told me rough calculations of financial aspect on my pocket. Alternatively, please suggest, I can sell / dispose off my microwave oven/ TV, Washing Machine and some other electric items if your decision is based on the items lying in my home.

Looking forward your intervention in sympathetically manner so that matter can be resolved in justifiable manner.

Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 11:54

Subject: RE: Harsment by your people

As desired by yourself, we have forwarded your below mail to the department concern, necessary action will be taken independently and we have no role to play in analysis of enforcement related activity, the matter will be processed as per norms. however we still strongly recommend you to follow the specified process as stated to you in attachment and below mail trail, as your presence and representation is required by the enforcement department to understand the matter and resolve at its logical end.

Hope above matter clarifies your concern, we deeply regret for any inconvenience caused to you.

Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 9:14 PM
To: Consumer Care; Consumer Complaint Analysis Group; Piyush Goyal

Dear Sir

kindly resolve my matter asap

Pankaj kumar Arya

Rohini, Delhi -85

Mobile No [protected]

--- Original Message -----

From: Pankaj Arya

To: [protected]@ndpl.com ; Consumer Complaint Analysis Group ; [protected]@ndpl.com

Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 21:05

Subject: Re: Harsment by your people

Reference your presentation and discussions in your office on Wednesday dt. 05.03.2012

As a result of your decision (onesided), your lineman today came with 10kwh meter for installing / replacing in my house.

As stated in the presentation we are a very small family of four members.(two members during the day four members in the night). and mostly out of station as my native place is Allahabad.

During inspection of my house, your inspection team made the list of electrical items present in my home as below.

1. There is Two TV in my home, but we are using one TV, and another is not in use.

2. Washing machine, which is used only occasionally as we have a maid servant to wash the clothes available at cheap rate.

3. There are two bathrooms, so obliviously there will be two geysers. But usage is only on the basis of members present.

4. There are five fans fitted in the house, but all the members will not run the fans separately as end of the month we have to pay the electricity bill.

5. One computer with printer, as I am a serviceman and computer is available with me in the office, so usage is very vey less. It is used only to check personal important / emergency mails some times.

6. We have five tube lights fitted long back in my house but we are using CFL bulbs only to reduce the bill. Removing the Tube lights is difficult as it will deface the walls.

7. Yes, one air conditioner is there. I am sorry to say that I was doing night shift and my wife was out of town during the period under question. It is just for my relative (my sister) staying in Australia. She can not live without AC when she visits us.

8 Micro oven, which is of our relative staying abroad and is for repair.

In the end, if we consume more power, we have to pay more. As mentioned earlier, I am a small serviceman and fully aware of energy saving using less energy consuming electrical items.

10kwh will be a big Burdon on my financial budget. Alternatively, please suggest, I can pack and or sell my microvace oven/ TV, Washing Machine and some other electric items.

Looking forward your early and favourable reply.

Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 20:55

Sir

I am waiting for your reply

To: [protected]@ndpl.com ; Consumer Complaint Analysis Group

Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 20:02

Subject: Fw: Harsment by your people

Sir

Can you tell me please have you farwarded my mail to Sector 3 Rohini New-delhi office ? Because i have alrady told all facts to You .kindly resolve my matter immediately.

To: Consumer Complaint Analysis Group

Cc: [protected]@ndpl.com ; [protected]@ndpl.com

Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 11:53

Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 17:53

Subject: RE: Harsment by your people

Issuing of show cause notice would take time as inspection was done on 21.02.2012 as mentioned by you in below mail and you may be called for hearing somewhere after March’ 2012. So you may get your matter resolved as per norms and below mentioned process.

Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 9:00 PM
To: Consumer Complaint Analysis Group

Dear Sir

i am working in private company . There is no leave in the Month of March . So in this connection any clarification require i will reply on mail.

To: [protected]@gmail.com

Cc: Consumer Care

Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 10:24

Subject: RE: Harsment by your people

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per your below mail, we would like to inform you that, as per Delhi Electricity Supply Code and Performance Standards Regulations 2007 Chapter VII Clause 52 (iv), The Assessing Officer has to prepare a report giving details of total connected load, condition of seals, working of meter and mention any irregularity noticed at the time of inspection, so we could not comment on the inspection report. However, In this matter we would like inform you that, necessary action will be taken after considering all the aspects and analysis of consumption pattern along with observations made at the time of inspection. The process shall be as per prescribed rules and regulations.

We recommend you to please wait for next few days as a show cause notice shall be sent to you in due course along with the date of personal hearing, Request you to please follow the instructions as mentioned in the show cause notice, and you shall visit TPDDL (Formerly NDPL) Enforcement Assessment Cell (EAC), EAC Building, Sector-3, Rohini, Delhi-110085 along with your below representation and details available with yourself. After going through your representation, speaking order will be raised along with the final bill.

Request you to please follow the above prescribed procedure so that matter can be resolved in justifiable manner.

Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 09:04 PM
To: Consumer Care
Cc: Piyush Goyal
Subject: Harsment by your people

I, Pankaj Kumar Arya R/o House No 31, Pocket No A-3, sector-4, Near Santan Dharam Mandir, Rohini, Delhi-110085. Yesterday Mr. KPS Yadav and his inspection team visit our premise at 15.30. Without proper checking, they told us that you had opened the meter seal. So, your electricity consumption bill is coming low amount. In this connection, we are informing you that in my family; there are four people, myself, wife and my parents. My Parents was not here from January 2011 to October 2011, and my wife is also not here in this summer. I am working at Noida in private company, and I am using electricity only at night. If you have not trusted upon us, you may confirm from our surrounding area people.

In my home only two people are present in a daytime, and four persons are present at Night. Your inspection team made my home electrical items list.

2. One washing machine, which is use one or two times in a month.

3. Two geysers but we are using one geyser 5 to 10 minutes in day.

4. There are five fans but in summer maximum, two fans in use at a same time.

5. One computer with printer but we are using 2 or three hour in a week, and printer is using one time in the month.

6. There are five tubes in my house but no tube in use because we are using CFL bulb for this purpose.

7. One air conditioner, which is used three to four times in whole summer. In this period, I am doing night duty, and my wife is out of town.

8.Water pump is not required for filling water tank because water is coming full force morning 5.30 to 8.30 and evening 6 to 8.30 last five months.

Can you tell me please if any person uses all electric items at a same time? For your kind information, we are using energy saving electrical items. Power ministry and NDPL are publishing to save energy and why your people tell use more electricity?

For your information, Mr. Pramod Kumar, your electrician came to my house on 15.03.2006 against our Complain Number 68498. Mr. Pramod Kumar open meter seal for providing temporary electricity on 15.3.2006 night and next day he found fault in cable and rectify our electric connection. And he told us if any person asks, then you will tell these four details B-195893, B-195892, B-195891 and 593564. Your meter readers regularly visit my home why your people not intimate to you?

Your inspection team behavior was not good. They force my wife for singing of dishonest abstraction of Energy (DAE) form. And I am unable to attain your office because I am working in private company. There is no leave in March if you required any documents; I will provide you through email.

Kindly consider my case and remove dishonest abstraction of Energy charge from us.

Pankaj kumar Arya