[Resolved]  Nokia 3110c — bluetooth is not working

Comments

dont know...even i m facing same problem
1. Free some space into your cell phone.
2. Copy all your data into your PC from memory card (to avoid loss of data)
3. Now insert your memory card into your cell phone and Formate it.
4. Now you can use Bluetooth.

NOTE: Don't formate memory card from your PC.

pk[protected]@gmail.com
Q: my mobile sends file through bluetooth but not recieves files through bluetooth.it shows operation failed.why it is not working...

ANS: You have low memory or Invalid / Corrupt Memory card, *"Formate" your memory card or change it.
1. Free some space into your cell phone.
2. Copy all your data into your PC from memory card (to avoid loss of data)
3. Now insert your memory card into your cell phone and Formate it.
4. Now you can use Bluetooth.

NOTE: Don't formate memory card from your PC.

pk[protected]@gmail.com

Nokia 3110C — bluetooth

my mobile is nokia 3110c in this mobile has bluetooth option will be on and cannot recive data from sending other mobile
bluetoothproblam
in my phone bluetooth not working on function please colv this provlam

Nokia 3110C — files not received through bluetooth

unable to send and recieve file through bluetooth
my visiblity level is set to - shown to all still i am not able to recieve file through bluetooth.
plzs respond to the problem urgently
my no is [protected]-[protected]

NOKIA 3110 — Bluetooth & Memory card problem

To Senior Manager (Nokia care),

From last 45 days i am having blue tooth connectivity problem.I have given my mobile to nokia care for repair.they took 30 days but result was nil.they are telling that there is moisture problem in my mobile.but when i asked them to show me the moisture problem in my they are not showing the problem.so i want you to replace my mobile. It is still in warranty period.my mobile is hanging frequently.i asked some mobile experts , they told me that there must be any circuit problem and not moisture problem.memory card is also not getting formated.so I request you to replace my mobile.

I am not able to recive files from others mobile via bluetooth
hi
am using nokia 3110c cell.
Bluetooth is not working in my mobile.
plz tell a solution for me as earlier.
mera mobile ka blutooth na recieve kar raha na send kar raha
But some time working maine mobile se intenet chalaya tha computer par koi setting waha se toh nahi ho gayi
pls tell asap.