[Resolved]  Nokia 3110c — Restart Automatically & gprs application not working

I have recently purchased a nokia 3110c having IMEI No.353081/02/100229/3. But in this set, having the major problems. My browser is working but gprs application is not working including yahoo go, gmail, mini opera. & it restarted automatically . some times i have switch on the handset it restart automatically 5-6 times & finally the phone is switched off. i have updated my software in nokia care but the problem does not change. please advise.

Naveen Kr. Goyal
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:05:21
Complaint comments  11 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I have the same problem
hi..
i have bought nokia 3110c from the united mobiles...from the beginning it is not working well...whenever i try to send a message it gets restared 3 times and then automatically switch offs...
plz help me how to solve this problem
i got the same problem on my nokia 3110c
can anyone tell me how to fix this up?
because everytime i insert my memory card my phone automatically restarts 4-5 times and it will switch off
i hope someone will help me thanks
I have a proplem in my mobile so please help me
hello friends,
I heard about restarting problem which mainly happens due to insertion of cheap memory cards. So plz contact your nearest nokia priority centre and ask them for a memory card because now nokia 3110c comes with a 512mb memory card.

Nokia — memory card and browsing

sir
i request to you, sir i buy a nokia3110classic mobile.its very beautiful but there are some problems.i insert 512 memory card in mobile .few minutes wait and then play the songs but mobile is restarted.and second problem is, i search browsing then mobile is restarted.why, please help me sir .
i live in pakistan, city name sadiqabad.
i used the connection of mobilink gsm.
the number is:[protected]
my land line number is:[protected]
hi
thenks but replay my emailadres
hi friends pls help me...
i have a 3110c my browser is working but gprs applications like yahoo go, operamini... are not working. what is the problem?
pls help...
i have a Nokia 3110c and all gprs application softwares are working properly besides "yahoo!go".
kindly send a suggestion for that problem.
my phone gets restarted when i enter in the gprs and download something . this problem had occured after the purchase of thi cell. i am requested you to give the solution om my id
i have the same problam