[Resolved]  Nokia 5130 IMEI No. [protected] — Theft at Bangalore of my Nokia Mobile Phone bearing No. IMEI No. [protected]

My mobile was lost in theft at Bangalore the model of the Nokia is 5130 and bearing IMEI No. [protected]. Please block this for ever and no one should use this devise unless it is returned to me.
Those who found the same may call to [protected]

Comments

Nokia — imei no

Dear nokia i bought a handset of your company nokia 5130 xpress music in the month of october 2009 from nokia store . i got a mesaage from aircel that my imei no is not valid and they give me to option that either i brought new mobile or make this imei no register by payingrs199INR.IF icIould not do this they would close my mobile please tell me the solution .if not then i would make acomplain to RTI COURT OF INDIA .PLEASE INFORM ME ON MY EMAIL ID. MODEL:NOKIA5130c-2 code:0577793.typeRM-495. FCC IDQTLRM-495 IMEI NO-[protected] -SUBMIT BY VIVEK KUMAR

nokia 5130 — LOSS/THEFT

LOST THE MOBILE
SIR,
I lost my mobile phone the phone number is [protected]. I t lost around 6.00 p .m. on 26 Nov./2009. at Powai,Mumbai,India. I lodged complaint at Powai Police Station.My Hand set No is IMEI [protected] Please help to trace the mobile.
I have lost my Nokia N 70 phone with IMEI no [protected] at annual cake exhibition bangalore. kindly block the phone and i request any persons who find the phone to please call [protected].
regars
rabbani

nokia 5130c — Loss/theft of mobile

I have already mentioned the place where i lost my cell.The IMEI NO:[protected] ITEM NO:002N484 MODEL:NOKIA 5130c Xpress Music.

I would request i[censored] could trace out for the person using my handset.
sir my nokia 5130c lost date 27 decembar 2009 plz sir trek mi imei no[protected]
my mobile no.[protected]
I had lost my cell.The IMEI NO:[protected] MODEL:NOKIA 5130c Xpress Music.

I would request i[censored] could trace out for the person using my handset.
dear sir,
My mobile was lost in theft of 12 March 2010, 8:16 PM, i leave At-Sakoli Dist-bhandara State-Maharashtra the model of the Nokia is 5130 and bearing IMEI No. [protected]. Please block this for ever and no one should use this devise unless it is returned to me.
Those who found the same may call to [protected]
i am a student of class 12 n a regular user of nokia phns since last 2 years. I lost my phn while playing. Please help me to find my mobile phn.
Sim no. [protected] n imei no. [protected]
i'll be very thankful to u
thankin u
yours sincerly
sagar bhatia
i have lost my nokia 5130 xpress music on 29/03/2010 please kindly send the details o[censored]ser imei no:[protected]
yemen[protected]@hotmil.com

nokia-5130 — loss of nokia 5130

sir i am pankaj sharma just now i submitted a complaint regarding the loss of my nok-5130 in that i forgot to write EMIE No [protected] date of purchase is[protected]& invoice no : SI/2880
sir please find my mobile. my mobile imei is [protected] and modle is samsung gt-3313
sir please find my mobile ... my mobile is nokia 5130c. and IMEI no. is [protected]...
i have lost my nokia 5130C xpress music on 22/04/2013. IMEI no:[protected]. Sir please find my mobile, those who found please call this number [protected]. mail id is [protected]@gmail.com

Thanking you.