Nokia India Customer Care

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Bad

Nokia India related photos (927)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

V Babu Rao
I had purchased Nokia 6681 on 10/07/2006 at Bangalore.In September 2007 I faced a problem with this set. I could not make or receive calls and there seemed to be a connection error and network drop. As soon as I discovered this problem for the first time I rushed to the nearest Nokia Care Centre- Golden Plaza, Marathalli. On 13/09/2007 I got back the handset saying that the problem was corrected and I paid a sum of Rs 600/- as a charge for the repair (Bill number 458). On the next day, I faced the same problem once again with the handset and I immediately rushed to the same Nokia Care Centre, where they accepted the handset for repair for the second time. On 24/10/2007 I was asked to collect the repaired handset. But unfortunately at the same spot, similar problem occurred with the handset and I being very frustrated, asked for it to be repaired once again. On 3/11/2007 I was called again saying that the handset had been repaired. Unfortunately, once again at the Nokia Care Centre similar problem appeared and I once again returned it with frustration. This time I had been given a new Service Job Sheet with number bearing[protected]/071103/21. Being very irritated with the service, I decide to complaint through Nokia Care line, where I received a complaint number 2-2LRMXL. Since then I repeatedly called the care line every day and I repeatedly got irresponsible answers. No one seemed to help me to get my problem solved. This added to my frustration. Each and Every time I called the Nokia Care line I had to waste almost 8 minutes till a person had received the call and once they receive it, they made me wait ideally for several minutes and sometimes I had become fed up of it and disconnected the call and made fresh call once again. During this period I had visited Head Office at Infantry Road, Bangalore where I had been given false promises of getting my problem solved by Mr Naveen and Mr Ahmed. As a result of the problem not being rectified, it had been once again sent to Golden Plaza Nokia Care Centre. Finally, on 30/11/2007, Mr Roshan at Golden Plaza said that this problem could only be solved by changing the mother board of the handset for which I had to pay 80% of the handsets original price. Mr Roshan had also provided me with a written letter stating the history of the problem along with its unreasonable solution. I have faced enough hardship and mental stress with this handset and I have decided not to pay even a single rupee more for it. I had trusted Nokia for its quality while purchasing the handset. But the result what I got with the product and services is back stabbing. Is your handsets life only one year? I have begun to lose faith at your product and I wonder whether you ‘connect people’ or ‘disconnect people’. Hence, with the faith left in me, I am approaching you for the final time. Kindly look upon the matter and respond to it at the earliest.
There is a problem on 6681 mobile, the problem was mobie hang and could not work properly what can i do to solve this problem

Nokia 3500c — software fault

rajeev bhargava
    I purchased a N 3500 C, the latest version launched by Nokia around diwali. This instrument was peuchaes from Subhiksha. Exactly...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (102)

Satya Prasad N
    Hello
    I have a microphone problem with my NOKIA 5300 Xpress Music handset. I have submitted the mobile on[protected] to the NOKIA Customer Care located at PANJAGUTTA Circle in HYDERABAD, INDIA. But they are not responding well about the repair of the above and i am still waiting for my phone to get it back to my hands. So i request you respond to my query.
    In the anticipation of your prompt response,

Satya Prasad N

nageswararao adapala
      I BOUGHT A NOKIA N-72 MOBILE PHONE ON 14 TH NOV 2007.AFTER 5 DAYS (20TH NOV 2007) IT HAS GOT A PROBLEM OF MEMORY LOW IN MUSIC PLAYER.THE MEMORY CARD IS FULL VACANT CELL PHONE MEMORY IS 15 MB VACANT.I GET IOT REPAIRED IN NOKIA CARE CENTRE AFTER THE RETAILER WHERE I BOUGHT THE CELL REJECTED TO RPLACE UT WITH ANEW ONE.THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE VIRUS IT IS SOFT WARE DEFECT IN PHONE IT SELF.AGAIN AFTER 6 DAYS THE PROBLEM REOCCURED AND I GET IT REPAIRED AGAIN.WITH IN TWO WEEKS AFTER BUYING A PRESTIGIOUS PRODUCT I GOT DIFFICULTIES.WASTIG OF MY MONEY AND VALUABLE TIME .I AM A DOCTOR BY PROFFESSION AND I DECIDED IN THE FUTURE NOT TO BUY A NOKIA PRODUCT AGAIN. MY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected].
      I bought a Nokia N72 in June 2007 and after around a month it started malfunctioning! The music gallery keeps showing up automatically and hence I am unable to use any other feature of the phone (not even calling and receiving calls). I went to the Nokia Care (in M2K rohini, delhi) and they said there was a problem with the software (some virus) and hence they had to change the software and the company doesn't give any warranty for the software and hence I had to pay for the same. I did pay that time and after changing of the software it worked properly for 2 days and again the same problem. Now again I took it to the Nokia Care (the same one) and now he says the keypad's keys have been shorted and they have to change the module and I have to pay them again. I don't understand what is warranty for if I have to pay them again and again and that too for the same problem. I have also decided never to buy a Nokia product ever again! It sucks big-time. I am a Software Engineer by profession. We also develop products but we support our clients and customers much better!

Nokia N 72 — software

i have one mobile phone n72 nokia make.from some times it shows offline to my number, but when i enter other chip it ask me whether u want to be offline say yes or no if i said no it run properly with other number but when i reenter my old chip it not ask the same question and goes in offline mode and not comes in general profile .can u tell me the reason .
      BOUGHT A NOKIA N-72 MOBILE PHONE ON AUGUST 2008.AFTER 2 MONTHS (NOV 2008) IT HAS GOT A PROBLEM OF MEMORY LOW IN MUSIC PLAYER.THE MEMORY CARD IS FULL VACANT CELL PHONE MEMORY HAVE LOT OF SPACE.WITH IN TWO MONTHS AFTER BUYING A PRESTIGIOUS PRODUCT I GOT DIFFICULTIES.WASTIG OF MY MONEY AND VALUABLE TIME .I AM A BUSINESS MAN AND I DECIDED IN THE FUTURE NOT TO BUY A NOKIA PRODUCT AGAIN. MY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected].
      my memory card not support to nokia n72 please help me or
      my nokia n72 not support to memory card please help me
      I bought a NOKIA N-72 mobile phone. It has got a problem of MEMORY LOW in Music player. The Memory card is full vacant cell phone Memory have lot of space. With in Two months after buying a prestigious product I got difficulties.Wasting of my Money. I decied in the future not to buy a NOKIA product again. Kindly help me. My Reliance Mobile Number [protected].
      Nokia N 72 Complaints - software
      View all Nokia N 72 complaints
      Nokia N 72
      Posted:[protected] by Sachin Send email

software

Vishwanath Tewari
        Dear Sir

I have purchased a NOKIA Mobile Model No. 1108 which is fitted with a BL - 5C baterry bearing the no.[protected]N[protected] although I have registerted numerous complaints at the web site of NOKIA but it is to my dismay that it is still unherad.

Therefore I am approach you to redress my grievanmces to the NOKIA.

Thanking You
        Vishwanath Tewari

Nokia Battery Bl - 5c — Replacement not done yet

I had submitted the 26 digit serial no. of the battery through product advisory of nokia.co.in on 18th August 2007. It is more than a month and I am yet to receive the replacement. No customer care telephone number,no email assistance. Waiting for the courier to come!!! Unable to use the phone due to faulty battery. Nokia's Customer Service officers at Ahmedabad are the WORST in the whole world. They don't know how to serve the customers. VERY VERY disappointing to note that the world's leading mobile manufacturer has world's notorious customer service center in India. My sincere advice to buyers of mobile phone: NEVER THINK OF BUYING NOKIA MOBILE PHONE IF YOU WANT BETTER CUSTOMER CARE AND AFTER SALES SERVICE.

Even the customer care gave me letter that they cannot replace the battery. There was an advertisement in the local dailies to this effect, even though they are not replacing.

NOKIA-1100 — BATTERY REPLACEMENT

SINCE 30-35 DAYS BACK I HAVE MADE A COMPLAIN TO REPLACE MY MOBILE BATTERY WITH NEW ONE, BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE SAME. WHY?

RAJU HALDER
        PLOT NO.11, TRILOK NAGAR,DUTTAWADI, NAGPUR-440 023.

I have Purchased Nokia Mobile ,Model no 3110 black on dated 12/7/07 from SHAMA Mobile centre ,
        SB-28/A,Gajanan Complex.
        Opp. Tube Co.Old Padra road ,Baroda ,
        State = Gujarat ,
        Country = India.
        We required Battery replacement.

Battery no =[protected]H20896734.

Kindly send the replacement at the earliest at below my residential address.

Naresh darji ( Contact no = [protected])
        51,Jay satyanarayan society .
        Nr Rami classes.
        Gorwa.
        Baroda -390016
        State = Gujarat
        Country = India.

NOKIA MOBILE NO.7250 — Replacement of battery

We have purchased Nokia mobile no. 7250 on 2004 from priority dealer. The battery of said mobile is not charging properly. We have contracted the authorised service center for replacement of same. But they are saying that said model is not manufacturing yet. So we are unable to supply the same.
        Please look into above matter for replacement of same.

Durgesh Maiti
        Mob No.[protected]
        Kolkata-54
        WEST BENGAL
        Dated: 02.07. 2008

Sub: Replacement of Battery No. BT[protected] NO [protected].
        Ref: Earlier letter dated 23.04.2008

Sir

Please refer my SMS dated 16.08.07 at 22:46 hours for the replacement of above mentioned battery no. BT[protected] NO [protected].

In reply to the said SMS, I was asked by M/s Nokia Company to SMS my address on the same day at 22:56 Hours. Accordingly, the address was sent by SMS to Nokia Company vide SMS No. 5555.

In reply to the said SMS, the SMS was received from M/s Nokia Company which are reproduced. "Thank you for sms, we have stored your address. We will get back to you soon on this.

The said SMS was also received on the same day that was on 16.08.07 at 23.02 Hrs. However, it is regret to inform that even after the lapse of more than 8 months there was no communication from your company. In the meantime, efforts were made to contact various service centers of Nokia situated in New Delhi but despite the strenuous efforts the replacement for the battery could not be received. Now I will be shifting from the given address. The present address is N.V. NAVANEETHA KRISHNAN, Inspector of Police, CBI, ACB, Block No.-4, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003, Ph. 24360422 &[protected] Ex. 2801 Mobile No. [protected] and [protected] (after 22 .00 hours).

It is once again requested to make arrangement for the replacement of the said battery expeditiously.

Yours faithfully

(N.V. NAVANEETHA KRISHNAN)
        CBI/ACB/ New Delhi
        Block No.-4, CGO Complex,
        Lodhi Road, New Delhi-03.
        Ph. 24360422 &[protected] Ex. 2801
        I had submitted the 26 digit serial no. of the battery through product advisory of nokia.co.in . It is more than a month and I am yet to receive the replacement. No customer care telephone number, no email assistance. Waiting for the courier to come!!! Unable to use the phone due to faulty battery. Nokia's Customer Service officers at Ahmadabad are the WORST in the whole world. They don't know how to serve the customers. VERY VERY disappointing to note that the world's leading mobile manufacturer has world's notorious customer service center in India. My sincere advice to buyers of mobile phone: NEVER THINK OF BUYING NOKIA MOBILE PHONE IF YOU WANT BETTER CUSTOMER CARE AND AFTER SALES SERVICE.

26 digit no[protected]N[protected]
        Dear Sir
        I would like to change my battery(mobile model-NOKIA 7250).Can you provide me the location of your dealer in north delhi(D.Univ).
        regards

Nokia 1100 — Battery replacement

Dear Sir

I have a NOKIA Mobile Model No. 1100 which is fitted with a BL - 5C battery bearing the no.[protected]M[protected] although I have registered numerous complaints at the web site of NOKIA but it is to my dismay that it is still unheard.

Therefore I am forced to approach you to redress my grievances to the NOKIA.

Thanking You
        Adithya Reddy

NOKIA-1100 — Missing of My nokia mobile set-1100:reg

Respected sir,
        My mobile hand set model no "Nokia-1100' has missed on dt.09.01.2009. So I request you to please block the functioning whose seriol No.[protected]
        Yours faithfully
        Dhoba Jena

Shruti Manoj Daftardar
          I require your help against Nokia. I have purchased a Nokia handset N73 music edition for myself on 9th November, 2007. From day one I am facing problem in it. It restarts every now and then. Firstly I mailed my complaint to Nokia on 12th November as it was Diwali and I had to go out of Mumbai(my home town). They advised me in the reply mail to take it to nearest care centre. Immediately on returning to Mumbai on 22nd Nov,07 I took the handset to the Nokia Care Center, Borivali but since their server was down I had to take it back, then I took on 23, Nov '07(comp no.[protected]/071123/7). They told me it's a software problem, thereafter they returned me the same day
          after formating and re-installing the software. But on the same day I found that my problem was not solved and I had to again carry it to care centre on 24th, Nov(comp No.[protected]/071124/24). They again kept it for observation and said it will take 2-3 days. Same day i.e. on 24th Nov, 07, I registered the complaint (No. 2-2MWIW5) With Nokia office at Banglore (ph no.[protected]). Then I came to know that my handset was forwarded to their head office. In between I regularly made calls to inquire about it but got no positive responses. Again on 1st Dec, '07 I gave a call to Nokia to check the status, I was told that I would get my handset not before 10th, Dec '07. Sir, I want you to please take my case as I am facing lot of mental agony even after purchasing a new handset from an authorised dealer. I am a working woman and being left without a phone for last almost a month. I am also a patient of migraine and am suffering a lot due to this problem.
          Kindly hear to my plea and solve my problem. I had to spend lot of
          money on complaints and travelling to care centre after purchasing an higher end handset for Rs.15000/-.
          I would be happy if I get my money back or a new handset in
          replacement at the earliest.

Thanking you in anticipation

Mrs. Shruti Manoj Daftardar
          Contact No.: [protected]/[protected]/[protected]

Nokia N73 — Sold Faulty Nokia N 73

I have purchased a Nokia N 73 from Mobile stores 6 months back and around 3 months back the mobile got hanged because of some reason and the Nokia Authorised service center and they took 1 month to repair the same. Again after 3 months the same problem occured. I feel i have got a defective piece.
          Rspected Sir.,
          My name is Mahesh Kumar Jain, i had nokia N-73, yesterday night(around 2-3hours ago)..i hav lost my cell near about "India Gate"...
          my IMEI no. is [protected] and model no. is 0037557..
          The number of that phone is [protected]
          Kindly take my request in order to get my Mobile phone back, , , ,
          please, help me out by tracing my cell phone...is there ny processor to tracing the cell of N73..
          i had purchased my cell around 1.5year back...there are some of my family picture in this cell phne i hope so...u will get the phone before that cell will get into misuses.

reply me .soon on[protected]
          email id: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

dilip.iiit
            To
            The Senior Manager (Customer Care)

I bought a Nokia N72 (batch number [protected]) in June 2007 and after around a month it started malfunctioning! The music gallery keeps showing up automatically and hence I am unable to use any other feature of the phone (not even calling and receiving calls). I went to the Nokia Care (in M2K rohini, delhi) and they said there was a problem with the software (some virus) and hence they had to change the software and the company doesn't give any warranty for the software and hence I had to pay for the same. I did pay that time and after changing of the software it worked properly for 2 days and again the same problem. Now again I took it to the Nokia Care (the same one) and now he says the keypad's keys have been shorted and they have to change the module and I have to pay them again. I don't understand what is warranty for if I have to pay them again and again and that too for the same problem. I request you to take relevant action against the Nokia Care center (#15, Manglam Place, Shop No.G8,NN Mall, Adjoining M2K Cineplex, Sector-3, Rohini, New Delhi-110085) and ensure the replacement of my phone at the earliest!

Thank you in Anticipation.

Yours sincerely,
            P Dilip
            If select zoom-in option in gallery it is throwing error "Feature not suppoerted". But in the edit mode zoomin option is working. Can anyone help me in this regard.
            Thanks in advance

Ashok
            i m dinesh shrivastava & i have lost my n 72, 10 days ago & my cell phone consist of many no...which r very important 4 me...so plz trace mobile whose IMEI NO.[protected] & IF ANY BODY FOUND THAT HE LL BE REWARDED ...PLZ CONTACT :-[protected] & CAN EMAIL ME------DR DINESH [protected]@YAHOO.COM ...

Nokia/ Nokia N72 — Poor Quality of set

I had bought a Nokia N72 just 13 months back. To my utter surprise, one day i found the said set not getting on. Straightaway I went to your Nokia Care Shop at Gariahat where I was told that it is a minor problem and was told to to collect it back within 2/3 days. After a week when I called them up they called me there to tell that, this set is completely a spoiled one and will cost around 4500/-. During my short stay there, i could see the dissatisfaction level amongst customers clearly and lackadiasical attitude was seen in your staffs there.I am at a complete loss to understand how a Nokia set is getting spoiled just after 13 months of purchase. It has given a bitter and disgust feeling and i request you to take up the matter strongly so that my disgust feeling do not get aggravated. For your information I am having 5 Nokia sets within my family members. If i am not getting a response from your side, my disgust feeling will cash in and impact will be bad for your company. Please make me feel the way I feel about Nokia and do the needful at the earliest.

Sincerely yours
            Sisir Kumar Lenka
            [protected],[protected]
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Nokia / HCL Care Center - Sector - 22, Chandigarh — Poor customer service!

meenakshisundaram
              dear sir,

i have purchased one new notebook from hcl. from madurai tamilnadu last 18th of oct, 2007.
              Complaint comments  Comments  (19)

senthilkumar.S.S
              To
              The Senior Manager (Customer Care)

Re:- Charger replacement of Nokia N-70

I was shocked to see the poor quality of service meted out to me, despite the known popluarity of nokia
              brand.Till the time i bought the N70, i was of the view nokia is an international brand and buying a product
              from tem would not pose any bigger problem if any thing goes wrong. That was proved wrong, when i found my N70
              charger was not working just 3 months after i bought the set.I have been trying to get the replacement for the
              last one week but to no avail.Whenever i go there(HCL INFINET LTD,NOKIA PROFESSIONAL CENTRE,shop,no5 ,
              AARTHI CHAMBER,ANNA SALAI), i get some lame excuses that either that particular person is not available or system
              is down. You wouldn't believe that the system to log the customer queries is not working since yesterday. At least
              that was the reason i was told by when i asked them to get my charger replaced.I'm still waiting to get my
              query logged in to the support system.i suspect will this we looked upon,before my warranty time expires.

Please do the needful.

Thanking you,

Nokia , N70 — poor service and quality of nokia products

i have bought a Nokia N70 on 2 nd oct06 , sent for repair for "FM not working " on 18th sep07 thru job sheet no : 1141thru Phone planet , Chembur < Nokia care .
              I have not recd the phone inspite of my 9 to 10 rounds to service centre , they have no concern for the customers loosing money , valuable time , and being left withouta phone for almost 3 months

Robin Kiran
                I have given my nokia cell to the nokia care because of software problem.So i doesnt got any conformation from there regarding the date which the cell has to give back.My cell IMEI Number is [protected].My cell job sheet number is[protected]/071115/6.They tell me that they will give the new cell replacement.So my warranty Ref number is APAINY[protected].Product code:0531541.I have given the cell on 15,November,2007.So i request you to take necessary action.That nokia care adress is #342,Dr.Rajkumar road,6th block,Bangalore.And there e-mail id is [protected]@nokiacareindia.com.
                i have purchased nokia N 72 still warranty period 28/07/08, when will be puchase this mobile so its very problem created in this mobile.
                Problem Created details as follows:-
                1. Hung problem
                2. Memory error.
                3. Very shlow prossecing...and many other problem...

Kindly request to you please replaced this moblie.is our local location chandigarh nokia care.

Nirmal singh
                (M) [protected], [protected]
                i was installing the phone software through internet . My computer and mobile got hang and now i restarted both my mobile doesnot getting started .. what to do now ???i m using N72
                nokia customer care is really not at all good, its horrible...They dont care there customers.

mahendra agarwal
                  i have puchase a nokia handset N73 but after some time i feel network problem .
                  i approach to nokia care for that.
                  they took the product and give me promise the service of product to next day. but i found next day that they handover my handset to company for repair. now i am having my sim card outside ther4efore i am feeling problem to make contact to any person.

Nokia — unhappy servicing Center

Binod Bora
                    I bought the nokia 7710 from nokia dealer but, the cell phone was getting hang and the switched off but every...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (225)

abdulla moosa
                    I have also received an sms my mobeile Phone on 15th of November that informed me of winning 200.000 pounds. I'm puzzled. I sent them e-mails or messages. thdy sent me Contect number at [protected] His name is Ray jack . he sent a mail address [protected]@uk2.net. I am a Maldivian . he sent some information forms due to that. pls sent me a mail I wouldn't know if it's a scam or not.
                    dear sir or modom
                    i think if you ask me any money so you are lier and I dont trust you for send any money . but I love money
                    thanks a lot
                    dear sir,
                    i have also recieved a message from nokia uk seying that i have won 172,000 GBP. whaen i replied back they gave me a a form and a contact number of Dr.Anthony floyd the claim agent of nokia uk.i had faxed the form on the no.[protected].we have talked to him personally on the no.[protected]. now i am doubtful wether it is a scam or real. please advice me.
                    I have also received an sms my mobeile Phone on 15th of November that informed me of winning 700.000 pounds. I'm puzzled. I sent them e-mails or messages. thdy sent me Contect number at [protected] His name is Dr.James . he sent a mail address [protected]@yahoo.co.uk, I am Samir (india), he sent some information forms due to that. pls sent me a mail I wouldn't know if it's a scam or not.
                    I have also received an sms my mobeile Phone on 26 oct 09 that informed me of winning 700.000 pounds. I'm puzzled. I sent them e-mails or messages. thdy sent me Contect number at [protected] His name is Dr.James . he sent a mail address [protected]@yahoo.co.uk, I am Samir (india), he sent some information forms due to that. pls sent me a mail I wouldn't know if it's a scam or not.
                    me also i received massage from nokia promo 2009 that i won almost 600, 000 pounds; when i opened my mobile the time i landed dubai in november 9. i dont know if its true or it's just scam. pls send me email. victor from philippines working in dubai.
                    dear sir, i also receive a text message stated that i won 210.000 pounds on nokia uk promotion this feb, 2010 here in kuwait in the name of Dr.richard A. Simonson nokia chief finacial officer address nokia inc.2 queen annes gate london sw1h 9aa united kingdom, kindly confirm as on this matter before we reply thrue their message we will apreciate on your valuable time.

ms.zenaida m. cunanan
                    country kuwait

Nokia — fraud or true?

i've received a msg which says that i've been selected for 120,000 pounds in nokia mobile draw.....isit true?

[email protected] — new scam sms.using nokia name

I have received a message on the mobile stating that I won a huge amount and contact them via e-mail or call them on this number [protected]
                    This sms, which reached
                    congratultion your mobile number has won 354.000 pounds, please call or e-mail [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

please answer my email
                    [protected]@yahoo.com
                    Pls can someone tell me if it is real or scam, I received a msg that I've won 215, 000 GBP in NOKIA 145th anniversary. That I should send my details to [protected]@live.co.uk. Pls I nid an answer

shanmukeswara rao
                      Dear sir/madam,

I gave my mobile NOKIA6270 for service in nokia care in hyderabad. The address is "MOBI QUEST, nokia care ,shop no G-9,ground floor,Elephant House,Ameerpet,Hyderabad". The problem is low sound and slider problem, that fault is rectified for 25 days, and after some days again problem occurs, the problem is automatically restart and asking restricted phone code.i gave my mobile on 22/11/2007, they open the set and there said that one slot is there in the mobile which is connected to display,they said that it is duplicate how it is possible i didnt gave my mobile to repaire any where i gave my mobile for 2 times that to in nokia care in hyderabad same place, there only did that work and there only telling this is duplicate some is changed. how nicely there are saying sir, not only this so many complaints are raise on that branch sir, once my frnds mobile 6600 there gave for ic problem and didnt do that repaire and there spoiled the whole system and there return back again gave that mobile in banglore ang i got repaired. Yhis kind of mistakes are going inthis branch sir , first of all the employees dont know how to treat the customers, 2day the mistake is done for me and next day to some other customers. so please take certain reactions not to repeate again again same like this .......

i am requesting you please to do the same...........

Thanking you ,
                      my nokia 6270 mobile application are not open then what i do?
                      he show the error "unable to start". plz tell me as soon as possible.
                      Dear sir/madam,

I gave my mobile NOKIA3110 for service in nokia care in hyderabad. The address is "MOBI QUEST, nokia care, shop no G-9, ground floor, Elephant House, Ameerpet, Hyderabad". The problem is low sound and sim is there but mobile continue out of coverage problem, that fault is rectified only for 1 week but when i have given to my mobile he said 25 days it will take time, but after 4 days he has given to one message your mobile is reapired you can come and collect your mobile. But next day i will check my problem i am facing same in my mobile. my mobile 1 year not completed. can you please let me know any other show room address.

i am requesting you please to do the needful
                      I have the same problem with my Nokia 6270. It showing me PHONE RESTRICTED. And asking code for it.
                      Can you please provide me the code or proper wayout to access my phone
                      Please do the needfull...!!

Tx,
                      Amol Shirodkar

Bhakta_123
                        I have purchased a mobile Nokia 6080 on dated:22/04.2007 from Sweet Heart, P-13, CIT Road, scheme VIM, Phoolbagan, Kolkata-700 054 whose teleph no is 23205406 invoice no is 526.
                        After 8 month of purchase i found defect. My defect is recepient not able to hear my reply i rushed to nearest nokia prority care Tele solutions near Eternity Building DN-1 Sector-V phone no[protected] on dt.21.11.2007 they informed me that it is a liquid damage but i confirm it not a case of liquid damage only software defect. Many of my colleage have face the same problem & they changed the software at a free of cost from Nokia care while this TeleSolutions charged me Rs.393/-
                        It is a case of fraud & this Nokia center charging unnecessarily when the set is in guarantee period by saying that it is damaged by liquid.
                        I have decided to take a serious action against Nokia soon & bring to the Notice of the public through Various News papers very soon regarding this issue.
                        This also i will bring to the notice of Mr Sivkumar General Manager Nokia withen a short while.

If no action taken against this issue it will be a big issue very soon in India.

Mukesh Rohatgi
                          Sub. : Repacement of Nokia 6085 Set - Product Code 0541318 - Sr. No.[protected] - Warranty Ref No. APAINY[protected] Complaint (fault) of Display blank - Hanging problem

We would like to bring to your knowledge that we purchased the above noted set recently which is infested with certain technical problems right from the beginning. The memory card data are vanishing automatically and gets hanged frequently. I have lodged the complaint for not less than five times since purchase vide Job sheet No. [protected],[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]. But the problems remain unchanged. The phone still hangs. We feel you will agree with us with the extreme of our patience.

You are being approached for a solution. Since the instrument has been checked for five times by your engineers with no improvement, we feel you will agree with us that either the instrument be replaced OR the money be refunded. An early response is expected

Mukesh Rohatgi
                          i have also purchase nokia3110c it will also restart when memory card inserted in phone .but when i am install new version of this phone through nokia care that problem is never ocuure .so please install new ver. of mobile

AMARNATH NARANG
                            I PURCHASED 6070 FROM M/S PRIYA COMM, GURGAON INVOICE NO 8766 DT 21-3-07.SINCE PURCHASE, IT IS GIVING TROUBLE . I HAVE TO DIAL THRICE TO GET A NUMBER, VOICE IC VERY LOW DESPITE MAXIMUM ADJUSTMENT, CAMERA PERFORMANCE IS VERY POOR,COVER IS NOT FITTING PROPERLY.
                            THIS APPEARS TO BE SECOND HAND INST. WITH NEW COVER.
                            NEEDS INVESTGATIONS.
                            AN NARANG
                            DGM-PURCHASE
                            C&C CONST.LTD, GURGAON
                            MOB NO [protected]
                            THIS APPEARS TO BE SECOND HAND INST. WITH NEW COVER.
                            NEEDS INVESTGATIONS.
                            To,

The Manager

Nokia India

Dear Sir

I Lokesh Jain, Residence-Address-C-106, Shalti Nagar Extenstion, Near –Kali Mata Mandir, Delhi-110052

Ph-[protected], [protected], 27302434 .

Fax[protected]

Purchase a New Nokia 5520 By-Bhagwati Electronics, on Dated -04/Dec/2008, But this handset not live within one month, Means – At that time when purchase this handset the problems of hanging Begins, But due to course of time the handset shows a regular problem of line cuts–Voice Problem- And at Last He Dead.

Then I Go to NOKIA Customer Care for replacement of handset But they destroy the full 2 Days and today he asked that the mobile will Not be repaired from my end, and he will transfer this mobile to company,

But I Lokesh Jain, The Proprietor Of LOKESH WIRE NETTING WORKS, WAZIRPUR INDUSTRIAL AREA, DELHI-110052, Manufacturing A wire nettings and our company police is that the replace the full product and Full Customer Satisfaction We are today, is because of hard work, service to customers and sticking to quality. Our main motto has always been full customer satisfaction. We would like to develop long - term business relations with your esteemed customers who used our products in daily life.

That Why I requested to NOKIA India To Pls take this matter As the priority bases, And requested to pls Not repaired this set but replace this whole set

I would be very thankful to esteem officer who take matter and solves this kind request.

I also give all necessary Information which you necessary required in solving this problem.

PURCHASE FROM

Model NO-5220

Colour –RED

Serial No-

Date of Purchase-04-Dec-2008

Purchase from- Bhagwati Electronics, Add-135, Municiple Market, Karol Bagh, Delhi110005

Bill Serial No-13590

PRODUCT CODE-0570522

WARRANTY REF NO-APAINY[protected]

ASC-148_433527

ITEM-002H869

We now look forward to hearing from you soon.

Wish You A Happy Selling & Service

I also gives you our original bill scan copy & deposit copy of this particular service job sheet by mail, if you want.

Lokesh Jain

Address-C-106, Shalti Nagar Extenstion, Near –Kali Mata Mandir, Delhi-110052

Ph-[protected], [protected], 27302434 .

Fax[protected]

E-mail - [protected]@bol.net.in, [protected]@yahoo.com
                            To,

The Manager

Nokia India

I Vivek U Sompura 176, shantinath padani pole gheeknata road Ahmedabad 380001

I was given my mo 5130c2 on24th aug 2009 they tell me they will geve me back affter 12 day, Now
                            alrady 15 days left but they could not reply me, so plz take action and my phone geve me back as early as posible.
                            IMEI Nmber: [protected]
                            jobsheet No:[protected]/090824/33
                            Product code:0585577

MO-[protected], [protected].

vikas
                              I went to Bilaspur nokia care and I shown up the battery that is about to explosion. and the mobile is under warranty only 5 months after purchasing. but the the call coordinator was a girl and she says that we cant logg your call not giving you to jobcard.I asked why she said we dont check your warranty by internet. I am busy and dont bring this phone again here it will be exploded, The shameless customer care of online Mr Yashmin the inferior person , asking me the job card no after telling this all problem. he is brainless. he is donkey. he is stupid.

I want to give him the post of skillless porter.

how nokia take him as employee , it is not to understand.
                              I m setisfied about this handset because it have life long bettry charge
                              My Nokia N79 is just two weeks and right from the purchase I am facing the problem of Hanging while receiving SMS. My mobile seriel no. [protected] purchase at Vasavi with warranty. I am a Nokia fan and I have used all your products. I took this mobile to alwarpet brach nokia Care and they had done some servicing. The problem still persists. I am totally distisfied wiith your service support.I have a mobile purchased at Rs.18, 000 and still the problem of my mobile is not resolved.

Being a renowned and popular brand I expect immediate resolution to my mobile phone problem. I hope Nokia will take suitable steps either to resolve or replace my handset.

Looking forward to your favourable support please.

Regards.

K.Ulaganathan
                              Mob: [protected]

Nokia 6300 — To trace the stolen phone

Gole Satpal Rajendra
                                Hello sir,
                                I was using Nokia 6300 mobile with an airtel no. ([protected]).but unfortunately before 4 months, my mobile...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (115)

S.S.MANIVANNAN
                                sir

I have lost my NOKIA 6300 mobile on 20.11.07 (November 20 ) at saidapet , chennai,TAMILNADU.

I had AIRTEL service during the mobile theft

my mobile no is : [protected]

please trace my mobile and mail me in regarding this

S.S.Manivannan
                                My NOKIA 6300 mobile has been Snatched from Patna. on 30/11/2009
                                I am user of BSNL . My No.-[protected]

Pl. trace my mobile and mailed me.
                                sir / Madam,

I have lost my NOKIA 6300 mobile on 9/12/2009 (December 10, 2009 ) at
                                Saligao, Bardez Goa.
                                I had BSNL service during the mobile theft

my mobile no is : [protected]
                                Your Name: Vaman Balkrishna Sawant
                                Address: A/P Tulas (Sawantwada), Tal- Vengurla, Dist- Sindhudurg, State- Maharashtra
                                Phone Model: Nokia 6300

I lost My Nokia 6300 Black Mobile phone How To tracking My Mobile Phone Help
                                (IEMI No : [protected])

Plz Block My mobile Phone
                                Respected sir,
                                please help me to find my mobile- Or atleaset please have this mobile locked for use.

Model Name & Number: Nokia 6300 (Black)
                                IMEI: [protected]
                                Purchase Date – 27.04.2008
                                Stolen Date & Time – 19.02.2009 between 7.30 PM to 6.50 AM(Travel by Bus From Pune to Hyderabad in APSRTC)
                                Lost Sim No. – [protected]
                                If you get any information about this mobile please contact me on [protected] or email me on given email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com. Thanks a lot.
                                Best Regards,

M.S.R.MURTY

Model Name & Number: Nokia 3500 classic
                                IMEI: [protected]
                                Purchase Date – 6/08/2009
                                Stolen Date & Time – 14.02.2010 between 2:30 to 5:30 pM at bahadurgarh
                                Lost Sim No. – [protected]
                                If you get any information about this mobile please email me on given email id is nidhi1987.[protected]@gmail.com. Thanks a lot.
                                i lost my mobile xpress music nokia 5610d red
                                IMEI number; [protected]
                                i buy nokia mobile phone 6300 duel sim from kuwat. now when i come at india and i start a new sim of airtel company. my mobile not support the sim. on the screen a massage out " invalid sim" . i am trying to customer care of airtel but opperator say me that plase contet your phone retalar.
                                my phone no. [protected]
                                ime no.sim1 - [protected]
                                ime no. sim2 - [protected]
                                please help me and email me. thank u sir
                                I have lost my mobile Nokia 6300 on[protected] at 6:20 p.m in my shop.The IMEI No. of my mobile phone is [protected] . And to inform me on my cousins cell phone No. [protected] or on e-mail [protected]@gmail.com.
                                Thanking you sir, in anticipation.

Recently Discussed

Lucknow Jal Sansthan
                                  water supply problem
                                  (1 hours 6 minutes ago)
                                  Citrus Payment Solutions
                                  Transaction failed but amount debited while doing online admission
                                  (1 hours 8 minutes ago)