Nokia India Customer Care

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Bad

Nokia India related photos (927)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

Nokia — Mobile battery found missing in the parcel

Rai Rajeewakumar Ravindranath
From
Rai Rajeewakumar Ravindranath
3/12, Vijaya Laxmi Niwas,
Ramnagar Bandrekarwadi,
Jogeshwari...
Complaint comments  Comments  (8)

Nokia E62 — Not able to satisfy the special offers promised during purchase

SUMANTH KUMAR JENNE NAGABUSHANAM
Tax Invoice No: TN/01128/00001/8121 dated: 7/9/2007

The purchase was effected with the promise from the Store...

Sumit Baweja
Its a matter of sheer shame for Nokia that the service centers you have set-up in the town for solving the customer's problems are actually robbing your loyal customers. Thanks a lot to you all at Nokia for a wonderful gift to your customers. All that i am going to share with you people is an eye-opener for you and am hoping that you will certainly take some corrective action in matter. I had purchased the Nokia-N70 Music. This handset had some problem in booting so i took it up to Nokia service centre in East Delhi, Preet Vihar, on 14/01/08 wherein i was asked to deposit my handset with the Nokia care center. I was supposed to get this handset back on 19/01/08 but i didnot get anu communication from the said service centre so i called them up on the other day. I was told that my hanset has got some major problem because of which it can not be repaired so the Nokia is replacing the said faulty handset. Now when i reached the Nokia service centre to pick up the handset i got a shock of my life, the people placed at the service centre gave me somebody elses handset stating that this is a new handset which has come from Banglore as a replacement of my handset. But when i checked the handset, to my utmost surprise this was an old handset of some other customer as ther are lot of picture saved in a Gallery and lot of numbers are saved in the Phone Book too. When i asked the gentle men available at the service center that why on the earth is he misguiding me by saying that the handset is new and has come from Banglore as a replcement from the Nokia, he didnot had any answers rather he started shouting back on me and asked me to take a walk either without the handset or acxcept the one which he ios offering me. So, i have received this handset and am asking you people to pls intervene into the matter and get it sorted out asap. I can be reached at [protected].

Nokia — i want nokia 3230 battery details

Anwar pasha
    Dear Sir/Madam

I want details about Nokia 3230 model cell battery details, waranty and cost etc.
    Complaint comments  Comments  (9)

JINESH RAMESH
    ITS BEEN A MONTH SINCE I GAVE MY NOKIA N91 TO NOKIA CUSTOMER CARE (SHOP NO.5 ARTHI CHAMBERS 189, ANNA SALAI, CHENNAI.) THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM SO DECIDED TO REPLACE IT FOR ME. HAVE BEEN WAITTING EVER SINCE. I AM AN UNFORTUNATE CUSTOMER OF NOKIA, WHICH HAPPENS TO BE THE WORSE CRIME ON EARTH. NOKIA IS THE WORST BRAND EVER TO HIT THE FACE OF EARTH. NOKIA IS RUN BY THIEVES AND ROBBERS. THEY ALSO HAVE THIS SO CALLED CUSTOMER CARE FOR TOTURING THEIR CUSTOMERS LEGALLY.
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Nokia 3110c — Replacement of Nokia 3110c set Color Black. Serial no.356974011607310

Baqur Mehdi
      To
      The Senior Manager (Customer Care)

I have taken cell of model 3110c (304E[protected]on...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

gaurav28
      I had given the set mentioned above for repair at you South Ext center in the month of August.
      But i lost the complaint No .The set belongs to my company Tata Teleservices who provided me the Esn of the mobile as 1AA6CA1B.Compliant is loged in my name.My particulars are:
      Gaurav Verma
      S-178 Greater Kailash-1
      New Delhi

Thanking You

Ranjit Varghese

I happened to review the other complaints & I need to say that I am lucky because I had bought Nokian 7610 in Feb 06. Until recent past, I never had any technical problems. Recently I experienced a problem with my mobile, mobile wasn't switching on. We handed over the mobile to a Nokia Priority Dealer (Air Connect) Opposite to Forum Mall. While handing over the phone, the shop person had mentioned in the receipt that the mobile battery was given back to us. Later when we went to receive the mobile, we found that memory card was missing. On questioning, the shop person said that memory card was not available in the mobile at the time of handing over. It was so obvious that he was lying because if he had handed over the same to us, he should have mentioned that in the receipt. After a heated argument, he agreed to return the mobile with a memory card after checking with the technician. Tomorrow Jan 29th, I will be going to collect the same. If it is not happy ending, I shall write more in this column.

regards
        Ranjit Varghese
        my daughters phone nokia 6500c was given to airconnect next to forum mall koramangala. They told the minimum charge for identication of problem was 150Rs. Then we get a call after two days stating the it will cost us 1550 Rs to get the phone to work. The complain i logged was phone not charging. They charged the phone and i paid the bill. After making one call the battery was one cell down and when i recharged it refused to do so with the charger. Took it back to check and returned after 2 days and again the same result and this time they damaged the camera.
        The end of story the phone is irrepairable today and i paid them 1671Rs. for the charger because they initially diagonised that was the problem.
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Nokia 3110c Mobile Phone — Extremely poor customer support!

Soumyajit Nath
          Esteemed?Sir/Madam,

I Mr.Soumyajit Nath,permanently residing at 230,Subhas Nagar Bye-Lane,Dum Dum Cantonment,Kolkata-700065,West...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

RG Ram Babu
          I had submitted the complaint in the same forum but the reply or progress in the work is not known to me.This forum is only for the viewing the complaints or not I don't know. Anyhow I am resubmitting my phone problem with this moment. Please refer my complaint dated 24 Jan '2008.
          Nokia 5300 Xpress music. IMEI no:[protected]
          Battery S.No.:[protected] O 236 H 20491563
          Job sheet No:[protected]/071224/90 dated 24 Jan '2008
          still I am not getting the Information about my phone, evenafter I contacted the Nokia customer care on 24 Jan '2008.
          Kindly get back wih the repaired details to me or EXCHANGE TO THE NEW PHONE.

RG Ram babu

Nokia 5300 — battery

i got my mobile 5 months back now the problem is my battrey get over heated while speaking with the phone for more than 05 min kindly suggest a solution in my email id at the earliest
          my email id is [protected]@aol.com

arun singh
            i gave my head set to nokia care for replacement on 26/12/2007 at nokia care center at Tagore garden, New Delhi & the target delivery date given by them was 14/01/2008,But till today i can't get my head set & even they have transfered there Nokia care center from Tagore Garden to Narayana which is approx. 15KM away from Tagore Garden,I am getting mantelly harrased .
            The jobsheet no. 16334506/071226/8.Details are as under:-
            product code-0694482
            instrument type-accessories
            model name -head set
            there are still saying me to come to Narayana on tuesday i.e. 29/01/2008.I want compontation for my incovienence and my lossthat occoured due to its delay because my phone's speaker was not working & i had to turn on my loudspeaker and can't attend my sevral inportant and confidential calls in front of others which causes me loss of about Rs 15000/-
            I AM PURCHASED THE NOKIA MOBILE N73 MUSIC EDITION
            I AM THINKS THAT NO OTHERS COMPANY BETTER FROM YOUR COMPANY
            BUT I AM WRONG
            BEACUSE OF I AM SUBMITTED MOBILE IN NOKA CARE IN THREE TIMES IN TIMES EMPLOY UPLOAD THE SOFTWARE OF PHONE AMD FINALLY THEY REPLACE MY MOBILE SET BUT SMAE PROBLEM IT
            WHEN MY FATHER TAKING ANY ONE IN MOBILE THEN SOME TIME AUTO CUT WITH ANY REASON
            AND SOME TIMES VOICE ARE NOT CLEATR
            SO MY URGENT TO YOU REPLACE MY MOBILE WITH OTHER SET TO SATISFACTIONS
            IF YOU DONOT DO ANYTHING THEN SELL THE MOBILE IN MARKET
            Dear sir
            I am to inform you that i purchased a N-73 nokia mobile less than one year before.it's infra red light is always switched on..i hav complained about it in nokia care thrice in 2months.Everytime they say they hav repaired it but the problem reoccurs after 30minutes to one hour.i want to my cell to b repaired permanently else i'll issue a legal costumer case.
            Change my Nokia N73 Moblie Key Pad & Body
            I have purchased a Nokia 6500s from a authorised dealer in lucknow after 4 months of the purchase, one big black spot have been started coming on the screen, when i have contacted the nokia care then they have told me that the liquid from the screen have been leaked out. But for your information neither the mobile have been dropped by me nor it was suffered any impact then how come the liquid leaked out from the screen, its a pure manufacturing defect or the spurious mobile have been sold to me.If company can prove it, i'll not ask for the claim part, otherwise i'm free to take the legal action against the dealer & the company too.

Dheeraj gupta
            I have nokia 3110c set. sometimes simcard resistration failed & battery problem.
            hello sir,
            sir i own a NOKIA N70.one and half months ago i had problem in camera so went to the Nokia care Allahabad situated at Tashkand Marg.they simply format my cell and returned it back to me, as i checked the cell the problem was still there.I asked them to please do something but they said this problem can not be rectified.
            Then after a week i went to the nokia care situated in civil lines allahabad.they kept my cell for a week and when they returned i saw that the problem was as it was.i again gave my cell to them on[protected] having jobsheet number as FD5/090710/161.sir more than 35 days has been passed i am without my mobile.they are looking very inactive.i dont know why are they taking so much time.sir if they dont have capability to rectify a cellphone so who have given them permission to own a nokia care and play wid people's trust over nokia.
            Sir we go to NOKIA and NOKIA CARE for trust not for this bad service.sir if it is nokia care then what will be the difference between a small mobile repair and a big name NOKIACARE.
            sir i am not the onlyone who is suffering from nokiacare civil lines's ill treatment there are many but they dont know where and how to complain.
            Sir its my sincere request to you please do something so that i could get my cell phone back in good working condition and in time.

Nokia — Mobile not repaired yet after 1 month

I had given my Nokia E61i phone for repair of Display I was told I will receive it within a week its been a month now and status is same I am informed every week it will be done in one week I don't know what is the problem with theml.They think person here is and free calling them always and specially their manager Neha is quite arrogant and don't know how to talk to a customer.I am again told it will take 1 week WHERE THE HELL YOUR SPARE PARTS COME FROM. I WAS NOT EVEN GIVEN ANY SPARE PHONE FROM YOUR SIDE!! I

Nokia N73 Music Edition Mobile — mobile service complaint

akash agarwal
              Im AKASH AGARWAL from Hyderabad. I was facing some camera problem with my four months old nokia N73 music...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

Nokia 3110c — 3110C IS AUTOMATICALLY RESTART

LOHITH V
              Dear Sir

I bought the Nokia 3110C Mobile from e-ZONE Jayanagar, Bangalore on 09.01.2008, for rupees 4900/-,...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (94)

Nokia Care — Nokia service

Nimesh Sultania
              To,

Senoir Management Customer Care Nokia,

I submitted...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (87)

Sumeet Thakur
              I had bought N70 on 15/05/2007 . After few days a problem is occured in the spekar of the phone . I was not able to got the voice of the other sidevery clearly . My memory card of 1 Gb was also not working properly. when I went to nokia care (Laj patt Nagar New Delhi ) They told me that U have to purchase the new Memory card because this memory card is totally lost . When I complated against My speakers they told me that it will take only 5 to 6 hours to make it proper but i got my cell phone back I lost all my data they delete all my data without asking me and my phone was on my previous condition. its spekar was still not working properly.
              it was so poor service of nokia.

My contact number is [protected]

Nokia N70 — Nokia care is not helping me

I lost my Nokia N70 on 3/11/2007 (IMEI No.[protected]), Item No. 0048630, I reported to Nokia care and requested to trace this but never received updated status. Please help me, it got gifted by my brother Raman Sharma living in Australia.

Icomplaint the same to Police station (SHIMLA SADAR)
              FIR No. CIPA-R1.10 99 and G.D. Entry No. 19 (A)

Waiting for best responce
              Jai Gopal
              my address is
              1188 sector 4, panchkula
              mob:[protected]

Nokia N 70 — Phone not working properly

While talking phone get automatically disconnect, music player automatically opens keys are also working automatically. I have given my phone to Nokia Priority(Chhitranjan Park) 2 times then also it is not working properly. Please take a action on Nokia Priority as they are not listining properly.
              Imei no : [protected]

Nokia N70m — Memory card not working

This is sathesh i have purchased a NokiaN70M 10 months before it was working fine for few months, but for past 3 months i am facing many problem, the reason found out is in the memory card i have contacted the Nokia Care in North Usman Road they to nothing can be done by them, the usage of the mobile is also very less i dont know where the problem is, i want to fix my problem as soon as possible.Way of handelling customer in the nokia care is also not that much good, the way they speak to customers is very Unprofessional, i want my problem to be resolved do the needfull.

Thanks in advance

Sathesh Raj

Nokia N70 — poor service from nokia care

Dear sir/madam
              i have submitted my mobile(N70) which has a warranty period (06 months) for repair. they have informed me that my mobile has some ploblem(SWAP) they r going to replace it with new handset . after a month they gave me a handset . i used it for while again it has got some problem.then i took it to another nokia shop and then i found out that the replacement handset given by the (EDGE COM)nokia care is of 2years old which has no warranty. again i took my handset back to the same nokia care and i questioned them regarding my handset .from nokia care they r saying that this the hand set given from head office . so get me a hand set which has warranty period as soon as possible.

My job sheet number[protected]/081230/45

my handset IMEI (SWAP)-[protected](6months warranty)
              replacement handset IMEI NO-[protected](2 year old mobile which has no warranty)
              provided by nokia care

Nokia N 70 — verifying sets originality

My N 70 set's imi number is [protected] i want to know is the set is original? and where the set is assemblying ?
              Ihave nokia n70m .you know wifi softwere for nokia n70 ? please E-mail.
              I have purchased this handset 2 years back, till today I not faced any problem, but now these days my Memory card is not detected by phone, means music, pictures, photo's, videos etc. I have downloaded some thems from Mobile9.com to my mobile which is recognized for NokiaN70m. So please give me a solution for this problem. Awaiting your prompt reply.

Regads,

Sadanand Gurav

Nokia cell phone N70 — Poor repair done

My Nokia N70 was off. Took to bangalore-JayanagarNokia care centre-a official Nokia centre at 11th main 3 rd Blockeast Jayanagar, Bangalore.They charged ne 1750rupees and said everything ok and returned the ophoen to me after keeping for 33 days time. After 6 hours, it is completely off again.
              I purchased a Nokia N-70 MUSIC EDITION .The display of the phone shows sim card not valid. THE DEFECT DEVELOPED IN THE MONTH OF DECEMBER 2009. The imei No is geniun.The phone in question is not functioning. It seems the NOKIA COMPANY IS SIMPLY GRABING MONY FRON INDIANS BY SELLING FAULTY MOBILES, PEOPLE ARE ADVISED TO REFRAIN FROM PURCHASING NOKIA MOBILES FROM NOKIA DEALERS AND TEACH THEM A LESSON FOR MAKING FAULTY MOBILES. SAMEER.

Nokia 3110c — Mobile stolen

sudhirdeokar
                My mobile is stolen somebody.
                He thrown out AIRTEL prepaid card also.
                Pls suggest what I can...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (30)

G.Mallikarjuna
                Dear Sir / madam,

On Dec-07 1st week i have given my mobile for body repairs at Panjagutta nokia care center, Hyderabad.A.P and they have given the time for 20 working days. On 24/12/07 i visited to care center and enquired about repair status.but they were simply told the related parts were not received.again have given the time for 15 days. after 15 days i went office and enquired same but no replay from them and more over they are taking 15 days time. I was surprised and strongly denaying for their irresponsible answers . for just repalcing the body cover nokia care taking 50 days time . its shame of of HCLINFINIT head.
                Till now i am not able to contact them over phone regarding my hand set status cause of no contact no . no one phone is working.

i request you to concened people to take immediate action and delever my hand set at the earliest.

g.Mallikarjuna

NARAYAN DEB GUPTA
                  This is to bring your attention that I bought a Nokia 73 Music edition on 25th November 2007 referring IMEI No :- [protected]r,From Pinaki Communication Kolkata with 1 year warranty. But after duration of 20 days I find that my mobile phone has SOUND Problem .When Music plyar working automatically volume low.
                  this is the kind of Customer Services Nokia provides to its loyal customer, I am unable to understand what levels of Customer-satisfaction, you are aiming to achieve. Plz give me a reason why NEW MOBILE SET creat problem.

With thanks and Regards,
                  NARAYAN DEB GUPTA

Nokia 3110 Classic Mobile — bsnl gprs/wap/internet settings

tarkeshwar dutta
                    i have a nokia 3110 classic mobile with bsnl connection bearing no. [protected]. i have need bsnl gprs/wap/internet...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (112)

harshesh
                    i have purchase nokia 6233 on 28th of august 07from surat gujarat. The phone underwent repair for 4 times and currently is under repair for the 5th time. The problem is same all the times. The phone gets dead all of a sudden and will not start after that till it is repaired.

I have given number of mails and calls to the nokia care but still no satisfactory reply is given by them.

my question is Why should customer pay for company's fault?. Why are they not given a other mobile for use till it is repaired?. Why should the nokia like big international campany not able to repair the mobile in 5months with 5 trials? Why the company not ready to give me new mobile if they are not able to repair?

i am mentally and physically down running for submitting and bringing the mobile as the care centre is 30 Km away from my working place.

Need your help to sort out the problem
                    Pl note my job sheet no as[protected]/080118/4

regards

Harshesh aliwala

Recently Discussed

1 days ago
                      Nokia
                      nokia gallery not positive response
                      30 days ago
                      nokia mobile 6.1 plus motherboard issue
                      Nokia
                      Nokia 7.1 Replacement not providing
                      Nokia 7.1 not working properly
                      Nokia India
                      screen glows after phone is locked