Nokia 6275 CDMA — authorised service centre

sirmam,
me chitresh modani from jaipur want to inform you that your one nokia dealer in jaipur named :- 13-14 i switch indra plaza,hawa sadak,opp.chambal power house, civil lines,jaipur is just destroing nokia image.
i had just sumitted 1 nokia handset there for repairing on[protected] and now its[protected] its approx 6months and now they didn't returning my hanset and they are saying that it'll it is unable to repair.
so kindly watch over there .
thanking you,

your faithfully
chitresh modani
A-49 flat no. b-1
shree shyam complex
shastri nagar jaipur

Comments

Nokia / CDMA 6275 — Service

About 2 months back I had purchased above handset. After using I realised that the battery is of bad quality, becasue while using it used to heat-up quickly and used to discharge with few minutes. First I went to the dealer from whom it was purchased, he advised to go Nokia authorised dealear for replacement. Then I went to authorised dealer at Kalyani Nagar, they said you need to go to Nokia Care. One of the Nokia care loacted nearby was closed for renovation and after lot of enquiry at reliance webworld they advised me visit Nokia Care loacted at Satara road, which is about 16-18 Kms away from my house. On reaching their at 12 AM they said our time for same is over you come on next day. On my second visit also I observed the cusotmer position is miserable as nobody is bothered to attend you and time and locations available very limited. On my second visit also they did not give the replacement and I am asked come after 15 days. This Satara unit enjoys all the holidays like an public sector company in olden days.Their timings are also very limited, I understand in Mumbai services are exptended even beyond normal hours and they work on holidays also. I found their staff is also very arrogant and incapable in handling the jobs and half the counter staff is justing sitting and other half is working.

I think Nokia Care timings should be extended till 8 PM and you should have more centers for quick access. In case of faulty handset or Battery they should compensate to customer, becaue in my case I have atelast spent Rs.200-300 on fuel charges in addition to time wasted.

Nitin Sheth
F-8/102, Hermes-II, Pune-411006
Mobile:- [protected]

Nokia 6275 CDMA — Unsatisfactory Service by Nokia Service Provider

Dear Sir

Refer to IMEI/ESN : [protected] and Brightpoint India Pvt Ltd Lower Parel, Mumbai's Job No. MUM0369852

My Mobile Nokia 6275 has become defective for forth time with in nine months.

My previous defect was same occured in with in 10 days.

I don't Know what service peouple are doing.

Hira Singh, Mumbai
no battery backup
Hi have purchased a Nokia 6275 CDMA handset which started to give me problems after 2 months of its purchase the main problem being tht the battery is too low and poor as it uses much of battery even when less talk i charged up the whole and it gets over by the evenings thus making just few calls for few min and the second problem being tht is tht the phone gets switched off nearly 4-5 times a day without any mishandling..such is the poorness off this phone.
i had purchased nokia mobile 3125 model about one year back . mobile battery was of bl 5c series . now the goes heated and automaticaly turn off. nokia cre in surat replies that the set is not repairable. guide me what to do mobile no [protected]
vodafon

reliance nokia 6275 — theft of phone

my Reliance phone no is [protected] which was lost day after yesterday so lindly block this number and give me new sim card of this number

Nokia 6275 CDMA — Theft My cell phone

Last month ago my 6275 CDMA set was theft someone
Can you please help me regarding my cell location traceability

Nokia 6275 CDMA - authorised service centre