Nokia 6600 — Battery replacement

Biswajit Bebarta
May i know how shall i contact Nokia so that my battery could be replaced as they didnot replace my battery.

Comments

Nokia 6600 — battery replacement

my nokia bl-5c battery backup is very low and to be over heating,so please replace the nokia battery. please inform more over the details

Nokia 6600 — Replaced Mobile Set

I PURCHASED A NOKIA SET (MODEL NO 6600) ON 22/12/2006,FROM PARADISE AT KHARDAH, KOLKATA-700117. FRIST COMPLAIN ADMITED ON 22/08/2007 AT HCL INFOSYSTEMS LTD, 37,SHEKESPEARE SARANI,KOLKATA-700017. UNDER JOOB SHEET NO [protected] AND SECOND COMPLAIN ADMITED ON 29/08/2007 UNDER JOOB SHEET NO [protected]. NOKIA REPLACED ON 05/09/2007,THE PROBLEMS REPORTED ARE LCD PROBLEM AND AUTO POWER OFF. THE 1ST IMEI NO ([protected]) AND 2ND SET IMEI NO [protected]. ON REPORTED REQUSTED AT NOKIA CARE INFORMS THAT THE 2ND SET WARRANTY PERIOD IS OVER,AND I SHALL HAVE TO PAY FOR REPAIR.THE 2ND REPLACED SET THOUGH DELIVERED AFTER 05/09/2007 IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY PERIOD ??LET ME KNOW THE DETAILS. I HAVE RESERVED ALL MY DOCUMENT'S. PLEASE HELP ME.

Nokia 6600 — Battery Problem

Dear Sir / Madam
I own Nokia 6600 with the defective battery. I have contacted the nearest customer care (Near Town Hall, Udaipur , Rajastan) several times for the replacement of the battery, but everytime they postpone it with for some or the other excuses.
Kindly take some action
Narendra Porwal
I have purchased NOKIA 6600. But Now the new problem occured that my battery is expance so I could not set my back cover .

So, I have want replace my battery as early as possible.

I neded your help . Plz told me what can I do now in this time.
My mobile no.[protected].

6600 Nokia — battery replacement BL-5C

battary is defective pls replace my battary as soon as possible. Thare is possiblility of blast any time. Now it is your responsibility to replace it.

Nokia 6600 — battery became d-shaped ,

battery became de-shaped, swelled & not fitting into the cell. while charging, in 1 minute, it shows full charge & after 2 mibutes it drains out & gets off automatically.

NOKIA 6600S — mobile problem

i purchased nokia 6600s on 16th nov. this mobile so many problems
1. signal is very very low
2. ringtone voice is low
3. vibration is low
4. cam is very bad quality.
Nokia Customer Care won't replace or send my BL-5C battery on Battery replacement matter.
when i have purchased my mobile nokia 6600 .the battery provided with that set. the battery was stucked in battery replacement matter. but nokia care and nokia company won't provide me new battery.
mobile imei no :- [protected]