Nokia — Battery verification

pankaj kumar
please verified that my Nokia Battery BL 5C
No.[protected]
P[protected]

Comments

My Nokia Battery is 5L_BC and the 20 digits number is[protected]N[protected]/

My Mobile no is [protected] and my postal address is
s/o- sri harendra kumar singh(postmaster)
south of tulsi singh lodge
yusuffpur road choti marai
hajipur, vaishali
bihar-844101

Nokia Battery — Nokia Battery

My Nokia Battery is 5L_BC and the 20 digits number is
[protected]L[protected]

Kinsly make necessary arrangement to replace the battery.

My Mobile no is [protected]

regards
Beena

Battery of E-61 NOKIA — Non functioning of battery of E-61 NOKIA

The battery of E-61 NOKIA has not been functioning and even I unable to recharge the same. Said mobile was purchased on 31/12/2006. Can you help me?
P.K. Bajaj

Nokia — Please verify

Dear, Sir

I have received a SMS message from Nokia saying: Congratulation! your mobile no.has won (GBP) 190, 000.00 pounds in the ongoing nokia mobile promo. For claims, call [protected] & email: [protected]@ europe.com

Is it real or fun? please advise.

Nokia — verification

sir, i i have received a message from nokia that my mobile number has won GBP 315, 000.00pounds, in the ongoing NOKIA-UK MOBILE PROMO.i request you to please confirm the above said. thanking you
Sir/madam,
i replace battery to directly from you by email, and now i found new batteryand the new battery perform batter, but now that battery not perform behave like dead.
battery detail
BL-5CA
code no [protected]
(26 six digit code is 06704954379950512624815827)
plz verify the code[protected]Q145N21804945 with BL-5C battery, as there is a problem of low battery response
plz verify the code[protected] K[protected] BL-5B battery, this is original battey or duplicate Please inform by mail
plz verify the code[protected] [protected] BL-5B battery, this is original battey or duplicate Please inform by mail.
My battery no is[protected]Q164B22007817 please verify this and send to my email address [protected]@gmail.com
whether my nokia battery[protected] p14204Bp07825 is original or belong to n-series mobile of nokia for i purchased it from one retailer. Pls help me
i purchased one nokia battery No[protected] P14204BP07825-BL5C.from one retailer.pls varify whether it is original or it could be suitable for n72 mobile.
plz verify the code[protected] Q151B12012259, BL-5C battery, this is original battey or duplicate Please inform by mail
please verified that my Nokia Battery BL 4C
No.[protected]
Q[protected]
i purchased one nokia battery No[protected]Q19405DR34286-BL5C.from one retailer.pls varify whether it is original or it could be suitable for nokia 1600 mobile.
my battery no is[protected]Q19405DR34286 please verify this and send to my email address - [protected]@gmail.com
please verified that my Nokia Battery BL 5C
no.[protected]
P111A11027442
My battery no is[protected]Q373B10314518 please verify this and send to my email address [protected]@gmail.com
My battery no is[protected]Q374T21512351, BL-4C battery, please verify this and send to my email address [protected]@gmail.com
My battery no is[protected]Q[protected] BL-5B battery, please verify this and send to my email address
[protected]@yahoo.co.in