[Resolved]  Nokia — I HAVE RECIVED A MESSAGE FROM TA WEBSMS THAT I HAVE WON RS 25000000

I HAVE RECIVED A MESSAGE FROM TA WEBSMS THAT I HAVE WON RS 25000000 MY MOBILE NO IS [protected].

Comments

I got message that I had won 250000. To claim it I am said to mail Dr.Richard.
I have got a message on[protected] through TA-WEB SMS that "Congrat, Your Mobile has won 1, 000, 000, 00 GBP in the 09 LOOMIS FININT mobile draw, to claim your price contact Harry on email:[protected]@live.com) [protected]". After receiving this message I call back to the number mentioned here, I was told from a person to email my claim immediately to the above mentioned email ID. So kindly seek the matter and reply the appropriate way.
I have recived a sms on the 22nd of Aug. 2009 at 1.06 AM from 'TA-WEBSMS' saying " congrats!! Your mobile number have won 500, 000GBPounds in 2009 UK World leader mobile phone industry draw. To claim your prize, via E-mail: [protected]@live.com"
So kindly seek the matter and reply the appropriate way.
hey u ...donkey...who ever send mi that msg...i don;t mind it...but u don't think that we indians are fool...ok????????next time be care full...i[censored] want to talk with mi then contact mi on [protected]
Please send information about prize of Form TA-WEBSMS

Nokia — prize won in some world leader mobile phone industry draw

So kindly seek the matter and reply the appropriate way.
i have received a sms from TA WEBSMS that i ve won 500, 000GB pounds on 22 aug 2009...so reply soon
why is Nokia so complacent in allowing any dam fool to use their customer base as targets in stone pelting championship ??? With global bankrupsy in mind you could surely have had a better idea to cheat people ?? or are you as dumb as the respondents and lack creativity in cheating
what was that??? is it true or not
SIR,
I have got a message through TA-WEB SMS that "Congrat, Your Mobile has won 1, 000, 000, 00 GBP in the 09 LOOMIS FININT mobile draw, to claim your price contact Harry on email:[protected]@live.com) [protected]". After receiving this message I call back to the number mentioned here, I was told from a person to email my claim immediately to the above mentioned email ID. So kindly seek the matter and reply the appropriate way.
Please Send My Price Money. PH NO -[protected]. Adrese =72/1/1 Baishnab Para Lane (Howrah 711101) W.B .INDIA.
I have got a message on[protected] through TA-WEB SMS that "Congrat, Your Mobile has won 1, 000, 000, 00 GBP in the 09 LOOMIS FININT mobile draw, to claim your price contact Harry on email:[protected]@live.com). my no is [protected]. plz reply as soon.
sir .. i resive a massage thought TM_WEBSMS that congrate your mobile has won[protected] GBP in the 09LOOMIS FININT mobil drawn yo calim your prize connect harry ([protected]@live.com)[protected].my mobile no is [protected] plz rply as soon.
sir. i shyam kr sharma of biharbari GUWAHATI pin no.781029.. my mobile no is. [protected]/. sir i have got a massage on 20_07_09 through TA_WEBSMS that "congrat, your mobile has won 1, 000, 000, 00 GBP in the 09 LOOMIS FININT mobile drawn, to calim your price contact Harry on email:([protected]@live.com) sir plz rply as soon in my addres or cal in my mobile no [protected]. thanks.

Nokia India