[Resolved]  Nokia N73me — Repairs

I am Ajay Chowdhery, working as a Consultant in Hospitality Industry.
I had purchased NOKIA N73ME mobile (IMEI no: [protected]) on 18th April 2007.

Since my mobile handset was giving some technical problems as in hanging, slow processing & camera key not working since a few months, I decided to get it checked on an authorized Nokia Care outlet, Global Communication-Janakpuri, as it was under warranty also on Feb 5th 2008.My cell was taken for repair & I was told to check back after a week's time.(job sheet no.[protected]/08402/78)

Now from here my misery started... which is as follows:

5th Feb-2oth Feb:
Visited Global communication twice & called up several times, during this period, but in vain. Finally called up Nokia Careline (on[protected], got a complain no as
2-2UK80L & please note first they couldn’t even trace my cell through the job sheet no & IMEI.

On 22 Feb
I visited Global Communication & was offered a SWAP as they said phone could not be repaired ( I believe my phone was lost). On checking the phone in front of the engineer Virender & Sunil I realized it had much more problems than my original phone & hence I declined to take this, it was acknowledged by Virender & Sunil as well. A new job sheet was also not made, as I had not even taken the phone. (I took note of the exchange note, which mentioned the new IMEI for this non-working phone as [protected])

22feb-20th Mar
Again the same ordeal - Calling up Nokia Careline & Global Communications. Now after talking to Infancy, Team Supervisor in Banglore & several others including Ramesh, Team Leader, which was of course of no help, I got number of Manoj Wadhwan, Delhi Area Complaints Manager. Again he was more disappointing than any one else. He never called up, & moreover hardly picked up my phone. After several messages & a few calls, which were answered, I always got his false promises, as he could never keep his words of getting my cell back on a particular date.

ON around 26th march, I did get a cell as SWAP, with IMEI no [protected], but only to realize in 2-3 days that this phone was also not working properly & hanged a lot. On speaking with Manoj, he told me the give back the phone one last time for repairs, so he can get a NEW Working phone for me. Thus I went to the office on 2nd April (as Manoj said he is not in town for a few days & I shall give it for repairs only when he comes back, so he can get it replaced ASAP) On 2nd I got a job sheet no[protected]/080402/78). Since then I am in constant touch with Suresh, Global Communications Owner & Manoj himself but of no use. I haven't got my phone yet.

Also during this time I have spoken to Pramod, complaints manager in Nokia Head office in Okhla & have written some mails to Nokia (through their website) & to Anadita Phukan & Poonam Kaul, their communication manager, but of no use.

Can you help me to get my phone back???

Ajay

Comments

Nokia N73me — Faulty handset

We have puchase handset from AM MOBILE TELICOME PVT. LTD of P-17,Mission Row Ext, Bentick Street, Kolkata-700 013 on dated 17.10.07 on [protected] handset was some problem same was rectified at nokia center , again a problem occered we handover the handset to AM MOBILE TELICOME PVT. LTD.P-17,Mission Row Ext, Bentick Street, Kolkata-700 013 on dated 6.12.07 and their delivery dated was 12.12.07 after regulare followup there reply was that Mobile be defective again and we are sending again it to repair, sir we are fe-up with thereservices.

Nokia — REPLACEMENT OF NOKIA N73ME

TO WHOM SO EVER CONCERNED

I had bought the NOKIA N73ME and I have been facing too many problems since then I got it repaired once at the RAJAJINAGAR NOKIA CARE..I am still facing the same prob again and again...I want a replacement for the same as soon as possible..

THANK YOU....

DEV SAMAR

Nokia N73ME — Replacement of Nokia N73ME

I have sumbitted Nokia N73ME in Nokia Care center in Bangalore on 23rd Feb 2008. Then after doing lot of followup work they told me on 25th March that they are giving me a replacement. Till today that is 20/05/2008 they are telling it is not yet come. I do not know what is the problem in giving the mobile. I believe need to go to consumer court for this issue then only it will come to me.
If anybody knows the better way then please help me out.
Thanks and regards
Chetan.
ab kuch nahee ho saktaa tumhara

Nokia N73ME — New Handset Not working

I have purchased new nokia N73 ME handset on 27/09/2008. After 2 months it started restarting sutmatically while talking. I complain to Nokia Service Centre (Jyoti Communications), Chennai and they kept my phone for about 15 days and returned that it is ok now. Within 2 days again it got same problem and when approached they kept my phone and told that a new phone will come. After 10 days a new handset was given and as soon as I started the new handset at service centre itself it restarted in Engineers front and they again kept for some daya and gave me a new phone which I kept for 4-5 days and it got the same problem again. I approached them and they gave me a spare mobile and kept the phone for 10 more days and returned me the same phone that it is working fine. From the day it was reurned till date daily 5 times it gets restarted while talking. Pl advice how your forum can help me.
Hi sir,

It could be the problem with either the OS of the phone, or any virus problem, or the memory of your phone must be full. Do one thing return the phone, and get some other model. Some times the phone which they give could be a used one, only they will change the panel. So better go to some other store.
TO,
NOKIA CARE

AS PER YOU MAIL I HAVE VISITED NOKIA CARE TO COLLECT MY MOBILE N73M BUT AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY THEY ARE GIVING ME ANOTHER MOBILE INSTEAD OF MY ORIGINAL MOBILE SAYING THAT 'HEAD OFFICE UNABLE TO REPAIR YOUR SET THATS WHY THEY REPLACE YOUR MOBILE'I WANT TO TELL YOU MY MOBILE IS 7 MONTHS OLD WHEN I GIVE IT FOR REPAIRING AND NOW THEY ARE GIVING ME A OLD MOBILE WHICH IS REALLY DEPRESSED ME KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL

Nokia India Phone