[Resolved]  Nokia Uk — winning of 3000000 pound sterling

i have received an sms from number +[protected] on my number 7504774 teling me that have won 300000pound sterling all i want to know whether it a joke or true

Comments

sir, I have received an sms stating that my mobile number has won GBP 820, 000 sterling pounds and to claim this price I was asked to send details to email [protected]@live.com.[protected][protected] my mobile number is [protected] I request that I may kindly be advised to how to deal this issue Yours sincerely I M .ABDUL REHMAN
Dear sir
I have recieved a messge DT 20 Jan in my mobile that I have won GPB 250, 000. Now today now Mr Michele Ben is demanding Rs 16000 as custom duty & other expance . As DR OSCAR BENSON is telling as promotion manager.

Is this case right or wronge ?Pl tell us through SMS.

Rambadan pandey
Tel: +44 (0)[protected]
Fax: +44 (o)[protected]
E-mail: [protected]@nokiaconnect.com

Attention : Inah Giselle M. Tayoni,

Thanks so much for your kind anticipation and patience. On behalf of the screening committee of the Nokia Mobiles Promotion's Payment Office, I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully passed the e-mail screening, verification test and clarification from our payment office.

All necessary documents that will facilitate the clearance of your Cheque valued £850, 000.00 GBP (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling) in your name has been processed and sealed in your winning parcel. These documents and your cheque has been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until it’s been delivered to you.

Your parcel with Verification Code: CCD87923 has been sent to a Courier Company (ELITE SHIPPING LTD). You are required to contact the Dispatch Unit of {Elite Trans Global Service} with IMMEDIATE EFFECT SO AS TO SPEED UP THE DELIVERY OF YOUR WINNINGS via email or call with the following details and further instructions on how to send your winning consignment to your location and the amount to be charged for the delivery.

Courier Name: Elite Shipping LTD.
Contact Person: Mrs. Lisa Banks
Tel: +[protected]
Fax: +[protected]
E-mail: [protected]@mypostoffice.co.uk
E-mail: [protected]@hotmail.co.uk

Write to them via email upon receipt of this mail without wasting time. You are to furnish them with your Full Name, Telephone Number and Postal Address. Once again, keep us posted on any development with the Security Company, in relation to your promotion winnings.

It is imperative that your quote your Parcel Verification Code Number in your email to the Elite Trans Global Service Ltd for Easy Identification of your Parcel in their Company. You are advised to keep everything, your Reference Number and Draw Number confidential to avoid double claiming of your Fund. You are also advised not to broadcast your winnings in public; you are to keep you winnings to yourself for security purpose until the arrival of your parcel in your Country.

Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from; this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

I will require a conscious update as soon as you are in contact with the Courier Company.

Thanks for your time & Congratulations once more.

Best Regards,
Dr. Smith Olsen
Tel: +[protected]
Fax: +[protected]
E-mail: [protected]@nokiaconnect.com
sir i have received a message is a true or not pls advised me this my email..[protected]@yahoo.com
I would want info on this modality of swindle and where to denounce I am of argentia
Hi i have received a message " you have won" is that true, My email : [protected]@yahoo.com
Dear sir, i have received a message "you have won"...
My email: paula.[protected]@yahoo.com
DEAR
sir ihave received amessage that iwin alot of money

and said to me that i must send my name and phone nomber to [protected]@nokiaconnect.com

please help me