[Resolved]  Np Netcore It Solutions And Services. — A REAL AND STRONGLY GROWING COMPANY NP NETCORE IT SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES PVT LTD.KOLKATA. IBM,TCS,CONNECTIVA THEIR CLIENT.HOW CAN U SAY IT IS FROUD ?

NP NETCORE IS A VERY GOOD COMPANY.

NP NETCORE IT SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES PVT LTD.
BF-166 2 FLORE.BAISAKHI. SALTLAKE SECTOR-1, KOLKATA
WWW.NETITES.ORG

YES. I AM RIGHT. NP NETCORE IT SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES PVT LTD IS A REAL AND GOOD IT COMPANY.

I AM NOT IN SIDE OF NP NETCORE. BUT FOR SOME BUSINESS REASON I HAVE SOME IDEA ABOUT NPNISS. THEY R NOT FAKE.

NPNISS HAVE A REPUTATION IN MARKET.
MNC LIKE-------
CMS,
3I-INFO,
DESCON,
L&T
IS THEIR CLIENT.WITHIN 6 MONTHS CISCO AND PWC MAY BECOME NPNISS'S CLIENT.

FOR LAST 1 YEARS THEY ARE IN A CHALLANGING POSITION IN KOLKATA.THEY HAVE THEIR DEVELOPMENT DEPT, NETWORKING DEPT AND CONSULTING DEPT.

IT IS A SMALL BUT STRONGLY GROWING INDIA BASED COMPANY WHOSE YEARLY INCOME IS MINIMUM 4 CRORES. EMPLOYEE STRENGTH ONLY 30-40.EMPLOYEE SALARY FOR JUNIORS-9-17000, FOR SENIORS AND MANAGEMENT[protected].

SO IT IS CLEAR THAT NP NETCORE IS A VERY STRONG COMPANY IN KOLKATA SALTLAKE SECTOR-1 WITH A CLEAR FOCUS ON ITS JOB.

I DONT THINK A COMPANY WHO HAVE MORE THAN 4 CRORE BUSINESS PER YEAR AND EMPLOYEE STRENGTH ONLY 30-50 .. THEY CAN CHEAT A PERSON FOR ONLY 20000/-. I THINK THEY R NOT FAKE. PLEASE STOP CREATING RUMOUR.
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

A REAL AND STRONGLY GROWING COMPANY NP NETCORE IT SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES PVT LTD.KOLKATA. IBM, TCS, CONNECTIVA THEIR CLIENT.HOW CAN U SAY IT IS FROUD ?
NP NETCORE IS A VERY GOOD COMPANY.

NP NETCORE IT SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES PVT LTD.
BF-166 2 FLORE.BAISAKHI. SALTLAKE SECTOR-1, KOLKATA
WWW.NETITES.ORG

NPNISS HAVE A REPUTATION IN MARKET.
MNC LIKE-------
CMS,
3I-INFO,
DESCON,
L&T
IS THEIR CLIENT.WITHIN 6 MONTHS CISCO AND PWC MAY BECOME NPNISS'S CLIENT.

Complaint categoryCategory: Employers