[Resolved]  Pan Card — NOT RECEIVE MY PAN CARD

MY NAME : RAJEEV SHARMA
MY FATHER NAME : Sh.PAWAN SHARMA
DESIPECH DATE : 8/AUG/2009
PAN CARD NO : CJEPS7030P

Thank you very much Alloted my PAN CARD, But i am not received my pan card, The Courier People Not Delivered Sir / Madam, They People Send Back Yours Office in MUMBAI .It take Time More Than THREE Month.It is How's Mistake I don't Know Sir/Madam, I am Working in SAHARANPUR . I was not given my pan card Number it is very sereise in my Account section. I will not take my SALARY Also Sir/ Madam, Please can you HELP ME Sir/ Madam.Please can Delivery This Address Sir /Madam..Can you HELP THIS ONE SIR/MADAM.

MY ADDRESS

GANPATI VIHAR NEAR M.S. COLLEGE FIELD,
JANTA ROAD, SAHARANPUR

Comments

I m applied for pan card and i checked in the pan card site for detail. My pan card is dispatched on 26th of June .but i could not got yet . please check my pan card details my acknowledment number is [protected]
my application no is[protected]
date of receipt[protected]
processing fee coupon number[protected]
Dear

Sir/madam

my pan card details are Acknowledment Number [protected]

Name SHARWAN

Status Ur PAN cards has been despatched on 07-Mar-2008 by post at the address for communication*Indicated by u in the application.

PAN No BTKPS 9298G

so plz give me my PAN card status & provide the all detail with phone no where has despatched
I have applied 15 days before and the pan no is alloted but not get to my address what I should do to get this
I m applied for pan card and i checked in the pan card site for detail. My pan card is dispatched on 5th of septembar .but i could not got yet . please check my pan card details my acknowledment number is[protected] & rept. no.[protected].so kindly send my pan card on that address Fafadih choti line near [censored]la mata mandir raipur C.G.

When I goes for PAN status, the status shows that PAN card deliverd on 17/01/2009 but I am not received yet. Could you tell me that how can I get this ? It's urgent.

I am giving you my PAN aknowledge no : [protected].

I am awaiting for your reply.

Thnx

PAN CARD NO : CJEPS7030P

MY ADDRESS

GANPATI VIHAR NEAR M.S. COLLEGE FIELD,
JANTA ROAD, SAHARANPUR
Sir, i was applyed for pan card at last month in Dec. 2009 . but i never recive any risponce from them. i want ur help. please reply me via e-mail. your faithfully.
my PAN card has been dispatched on 08-sep-2010 by speed post vide airway bill no.EM[protected]IN, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application. But do not delivered plz contact me ANIL MISTRY [protected]...
Sir/Madame,
I haven't received my PAN card yet.
The details are as given below:
Dispatched On: 28-September-2010
PAN: CZCPS5569R
Acknowledgment Number: [protected]

My mailing Address: Vpo Dalwali Kalan P.O. Datarpur
Teh . Mukerian, Distt Hoshiarpur
Punjab - 144222
I have applied the pan card in 11/11/2005, i have seen my pan card number(AJSPB3784B ) in the site a. But i have not received my pan card.
so plz enquiry this matter, My pan card send through post, and kindly sent my pan card to this address as given below.

Address: