[Resolved]  Pan Card — i lost my pan card

I P. mohammed ameen, lost my PAN Card with number AJZPA9534B , on 10/7/2009. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO,Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card AJZPA9534B as early as possible to my present address.

.no 49 c south street
munniappa garden masjid street
neelsandra banglore 560047
Mobile : [protected]

Thanks & Regards,
mohammed ameen

i lost my pan card

Comments

PAN — LOST MY PAN CARD

I have lost my Pan Card bearing the No. AMOPP1775D
Kindly issue me the duplicate on my New Address

45D First Floor
B- Block
Saket
New Delhi 110017
dear sir, i lost my pan card .plz give me a quike process.
I have lost my Pan Card bearing the No. AQGPP8579F
Kindly issue me the duplicate on my Address

nil kunth mainroad dabhel daman (ut)
talav falia near vishal bar
Dear Sir
I was lost My PAN card .how can get Pan card with same No.
Pan Card No:ATEPK1976E
Regds
Kishan
HYD
Dear sir, my name is Ramgulam rawat and my PAN card no..AHSPG3018R and my mob no.is [protected]. i lost my PAN card please give me quick process.Thank you

Pan card — Loat PAN

I have lost my Pan card # AAMPF6327K and will like to know the procedure on how to get a new card and what are the procedures

Bradford Fernandez

I have lost my Pan card Igot this pan card from Managlore and now I am working in Chennai.
My Pan card Number is AYOPK0842L. please get the new pan card for me now..

how can I apply for new card

Pan card — LOST MY PANCARD

i have lost my PAN card, so i want a duplicate PAN card

LOST MY PAN CARD — I Lost my pan card

I lost my pancard, of cours emy wallet during my MMTS journey.
Please advice me on this how to get and apply for the same pan number.

My PAN NO:AHKPV1329A

SudheerKumar Varala
Mob:+91-[protected]
respected sir,

Iam suresh.m lost my PAN Card name: Suresh.M, S/o manickan.p, parakkalam house, kallekkad post, palakkad, kerala-678015. date of birth:[protected]. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my present address.

Suresh.M
s/o Manicakn.p
parakkalam house,
kallekkad post,
palakkad,
kerala-678015

respected sir,
I Sharmila lost my PAN Card with number BSJPS7240A. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my present address.

152/55/4, METTU STREET, SANGARAPURAM,
VILLUPURAM (DT), TAMIL NADU.
Pin - 606401. Phone : [protected]
I M V P PHANIKANTH, lost my PAN Card with number ANQPM7137H, on 1st March 2009. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. So, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my present address.

M V P Phanikanth,
PIN : 500018
Mobile : [protected]

Thanks & Regards,
Phanikanth

I, Abhishek A Parpani, Birth date 13/11/1987, have lost my Pan Card. I would like to get a
duplicate copy of the Pan Card. I do not have idea of how to go about doing that. So can you please
help me with the same.
i lost my pan card.please send my pan card nomber. amar singh s% shri narayan maurya.compond no.34898226 date of birth 01/07/1982 adress-sarainya shamsabad sirathu kaushambi uttar pradesh 212217 phone no.[protected], [protected]
respected sir,
IMahadev gangji vaviya / patel lost my PAN Card with numberADPPV9207L. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my present address.

OFFICE WORLD.

RAJ BHAVAN ROAD SOMAJIGUDA,
HYDERABAD.500082.
PH [protected].
Lost my pan card,

I have lost my Pan Card during my duty by sea route. My pan card no. is ANNPM2549Q. So kindly issue me a duplicate Pan Card as early as possible to my office address.

My Office Address:

PROTHRAPUR, PORT BLAIR
ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLANDS
PHONE:[protected]
respected sir,
IHIRENDRA SINGH lost my PAN Card with numberBUFPS0547851. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my present addres

DHIRENDRA SINGH
F-724 SECTOR 3
VAISHALI GHAZIYABAD ( U.P)
PIN CODE 201010
respected sir,
SUSHIL KUMAR MOHANTY lost my PAN Card with number AXYPM7505M. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my present addres

C/o - Late Chandra Sekhar Mohanty