[Resolved]  Pan Card — Name Change of my PAN card

Name Change of my PAN card
Dear Sir,


Miss print by my name. My name is Rajan Babu of I.D. proff submit, my name print is Ram Babu of your end. Please change my name (Rajan Babu).

Thanks & Regards

Rajan Babu
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments  115 CommentsShareTweet


Dear Sir,
Miss print by my name. My name is Aachin of I.D. proff submit (DL) my name print is SACHIN of your end. Please change my name (Aachin).

Thanks & Regards

Aachin Kumar
H.No.17 PWD (B&R) New Colony
Palwal, Distt. Faridabad (HR)-121102
i am missing my pancard so ple reply me what i am request u then it will receve me a new pancard

My name as printed on PAN Card is RUCHI but after marriage it is RUCHI JOLLY, I request you to change my name on the Pan Card or reissue the pan card as my new identity proof.

Thank you
Ruchi Jolly

My brother has applied for PAN card. He got the PAN card, but the Date Of Birth was wrongly printed. Please provide me the approach/solution to correct it.

Thanks & Regards,
Vijay Kumar Sarode.

My Friend has applied for PAN card. He got the PAN card, but the father name was wrongly printed. Please provide me the approach/solution to correct it.

Thanks & Regards,
Anil Kumar Yadav

Pan card — change of my PAN

I had registered my change of my pan. My acknowledgement Number is [protected]. Payment also paid. But still i am not getting my new PAN.
Name Change of my PAN card
Dear Sir,
Miss print by my name. My name is Litu Bisoyi of I.D. proff submit (Votor Id) my name print is Litu Bishoyi of your end. Please change my name (Litu Bisoyi).

Thanks & Regards

Litu Bisoyi
+91 [protected]
My pan no is AHKPN150F Please change my name and father name on the pan card NAGENDRA KUMAR C.B. s/o C. BASAVANYAPPA

Nagendra kumar cb.
sir, my surname is nair i think it as miss written in your records because iam not able to see my pan detais in net Pl. do the need full, my pan card no is-AMRPK5790Q.

Sub: Name Change of my PAN card
Dear Sir,


It was wrongly printed my name as MARIDULA BORA. Kindly print my name as MRS. MRIDULA BORA and send it to my address : House NO-34, Mrs Mridula Bora, Senapati Complex, Sonadhar Senapati Road, Silpukhuri, Guwahati-781003
Thanks & Regards

Mrs. Mridula Bora

N.B. Email ID is of my son in law .

Pan card — name changed in my pan card

dear sir /madam,
i am really frustated of my name in pancard. i had given a request to change my name in pancard which was wrongly stated in my pancard as gaurav rai, instead of kumar gaurav rai, again it was changed by pancard office as kumar gaurav instead of kumar gaurav rai, i want my name as kumar gaurav rai, which is stated in all my document. my father name as sri nagendra prasad rai.
My pan no is AVHPM6224E Please change my name.MY name MOORTHY but my name in pan card murthy
My PAN number is: ARVPB2057J
My Father's name has been misprinted as "JAGAN BIHARI BISWAL" whereas his actual name is "GAGAN BIHARI BISWAL".So please change my fathers name and send it to my residential address.


Myself I am B.Murli Rao from Rishra. My Pan Card Correctional Applied vide Acknowledgement No. is
[protected], Dated : 05th Novermber 2007. But till date I cound not get my Pan Card. Please help me. In my Pan Card the name should be B.MURLI RAO instead of B.MURALI RAO.
The correct name is : B. Murli Rao.
Iam sarika chilukuri please change my name to be printed on card as CHILUKURI SARIKA instead of CHILUKURI.

Thanking you sir,
My pan card missing.
My name is wrong print please change my name is NAGENDRAPPA.ERAPPA.BADIGER. and send my pan card my residental adress.

Nagendrappa.B. C/o

3/B/5, Ground Floor
Ajinkyatara CHS.
Sector - 10, Koperkhairane.

Thanking You sir,
i have applied for pan card on26/2/2009 and i have received my pan card on6/3/2009 . i have write my father name is avdhesh singh but on pan card my father name is print awdesh singh. my pan no-cfhps2543j please change my father name & issue me a new pan card

shivender singh

i want to chang my name . i want to use Ranjan Thakur insted of Kajal Ranjan which is printed in my pan card, I have already published in times of India for name chage.
so kindly advice me, if how can i reissue my pan card with this name.
My birth day is 21/11/1983, if this is possible, then plz reply my mail id. as soon as possible
Ranjan Thakur

Pan card — Miss print in Father's name

Pan Card number-BBHPK0997D
Not Recieve correct copy yet after apply again
dear sir,
i want to correct my has been type sayyed shannawaz but it should be like SAYYED please advice me how can i recive my pan card with changed name. my brith date is 22/03/1984.if this possible, then please reply my soon as possible
thaniking you sayyed shahnawaz.

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Income Tax Department
    Customer Care Service
    Customer satisfaction rating
    Income Tax Department Phone
    +91 11 2341 3317
    Income Tax Department Address
    A R A Center, E-2, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110055
    View Full Information