[Resolved]  Pan Card — not yet received my pan card

i have applied for pan card last month through agency. my application made vide ack.no.[protected].i got sms that your pan card has been dispatched to a courier office in chennai named express logistics.after a week i enquired the customer care of the courier office.they were stating that it has been returned to mumbai.then now how i will be getting my pan card.my pan card number is BCOPK3693Q. please do the needful.

with regards;
R.karthikeyan

Comments

Dear Sir / madam,
I have applied fore a pan card in a very emergency period .but still 5 months has gone i didnt received my pan card i have tried to call but contact no in the app form i didnt get any response.pls clarify these.

App No:[protected]
Processing fee coupon No:[protected]
Rec dte on Seal for UTI TSL : 11 Aug. 2009
My PAN No is AAZPH8098N .Still yet I have not yet received my PAN Card . Pls send it to my address
19/334 Sector-19
Indira Nagar
Lucknow-226016
dear sir,

i have not received my pan card. i have submitted my form at has been dispatched on 03-Apr-2009 by post at the address for communication. but till my pen card not received.

Permanent Account Number (PAN) : AOYPA8115Q

Yours faithfully
Bastab acharya
Mobile : [protected]
My Complain is, i have submitted my form at has been dispatched on 03-Apr-2009 by post at the address for communication. But my Pen Card did not come in my Address.
So, I request to you, please immediately inquiry, why did not come my pen card in my address.

Thanking You.

Permanent Account Number (PAN) : AOYPA8115Q

Yours faithfully
Bastab acharya
Mobile : [protected]
not received my pan card pls do check it & send it...through post...for our address

Income Tax Department