[Resolved]  panchgani wine shop — duplicate liquor

Dear sir/madam
I have been a regular visitor to panchgani hill station on weekends with my family and friends. Often we have had celebrations, enjoyment to have a memorable stay in panchgani. Quite many times we do have alcohol such as whiskey of many brands. The same purchased from the only wineshop at panchgani.
Many times have we doubted the originality of particularly whiskey sold there. The whiskey has a weird taste and it smells of strong spirit difficult to be had. Even my friends say the same. The locals here have also reported the same to us but since that is the only wineshop present so they do nothing about it.
I would like to bring it to your notice that after enough experience we have come to 100 % assertion that the alcohol sold here is duplicated and spurious.
Therefore i request your goodselves to kindly look into the matter earnestly in detail at the earliest. Being a citizen of India and a well wisher of my family, friends and public in general i felt to inform your goodselves the same. I feel this is very important for the hard earned money and memories we wish to share in buying the same.
Kindly do the needful and help our nation from being bullied in terms of health and money from such duplicate liquor sellers.
I also request you to kindly keep my identity confidential to avoid any harassment by anyone relating to the above.
Thanking you....
Well wisher in humanity
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

i guess no 1 is interested in doing something.
is this a fake site of our duplicate corrupt government
Yes even i have experienced the same, But complaining is also not helping, here what local says "Panchgani is educational area and hence liquor shop or Bar is not allowed in this area, this wine shop is of Present MLA of Panchgani, so no action is taken against it.

Jai Ho!!!