[Resolved]  PG Michael Palya Indiranagar — Area Not recommended for PG

To whom so ever it may concern

Hi... My name is Nisha. I used to stay in one of the PG's in Michael Palya Indiranagar.

The problem which i used to face is, there were some local guys in Michael Palya who used to stand
in front of the PG quite often. They were so cheap loafers that they even got to know the cab pick up
and drop timings. These cheap guys in this area would follow me till the cab and wait in front of the PG
and mock at me when i get back. These guys have low standards. So I wanted to approach the police
station and place a complaint but the PG owner didn't support because they didn't have a license to run
the PG in this area.

So if you are a woman and if you are looking out for a PG in Michael Palya
i would advise you not to look for a PG in this area because of the Low standard and cheap
people who would make your life hell.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Area Not recommeded for PG
To whom so ever it may concern

the PG in this area.

So if you are a woman and if you are looking out for a PG in Michael Palya
people who would make your life hell.
I stayed in Michael Palya for couple of years in one of the rented houses.

During my stay i witnessed that guys come and stand right in front of your house
and would gaze at my wife as if there was no one to question them.
I gave them a stare while gazing at my wife and saw that
more number of guys started gathering in front of my house and
in return staring at me and my wife quite often.

One thing what i observed is, these guys are out in the street most of the time
they are more like street dogs staring at people who pass by and locate
houses where girls and women stay. You can find them shifting from one location
to another. Residents of Michael Palya seem to be taking this easily for reasons
not known.

So instead of posting on net why don't you approach the local police and inform
them about the behavior of these men. If the police doesn't take any action
then approach the media and highlight the situation Police will definitely
act.

I would not recommend you to take up a house for rent or lease in this place
because people inn here lack basic common sense guys in the street
would intrude and try to disturb your privacy, especially if you
are married and would like to take up accommodation in Michael Palya.
Think twice.
Hi im Sonia i have been staying in one of the PG's in this area recently. Michael Palya is a breeding place for rowdies every often these guys are seen in front of PG's where women stay. This area people are least bothered to raise their voice i can say that there are no real men here who could approach the cops and inform the Indiranagar Police Station about these local cheap guys who always bother passers they are so frustrated because they aren't been noticed by any one in fact treated like street dogs. Most of the time we can see guys on the road side waiting for some girl to pass by so that they could scan her from top top bottom and pass filthy comments. I guess these Michael palya cheapos pass similar comments and scan their moms and sis's similar way. DON'T YOU EVER TAKE UP A PG in this filthy area. This area is filled with filthy street dogs.
Hi...

I have been staying in this so called Michael palya for few years. I have noticed all kinds of cheap activities in this area. Local guys roam around houses and women PG's. These local guys in Michael palya are not less then street dogs who like to loiter on the streets. Stand in front of house for hours gazing at women. Most of the time they are found in front of women PG's. Most of them seem to be students. Their activities are very cheap, if they are so fond of women why don't they gaze at women residing in their respective homes?

Residents of Michael Palya should wake up and complain to the concerned authorities of these street doges in the form of humans in the locality. Take some snaps and shoot some videos and give it to the Media so that people get to watch the activities of these local dogs. Cops might take things seriously and take some action on these road Romeos.

Karnataka