[Resolved] potential-peutroleum plc co — enquiry
I am in receipt of appointment order from the above company.(potential-petroluem co.uk)
isle of Man. they are asking to contact some Q&C assocaites for ploice clearance paper etc.
please help me to verify genineness of this offer.
ATTN: M. K. NAGACHANDRA,
Sequel to the recent screening processes which were conducted by the screening department of Potential Petroleum Plc, the Board of Directors of this Company is pleased to offer you an initial position as the:
POSITION: TEAM LEAD (SEMICONDUCTOR TESTING BOARDS) Your job profile remain as the same as stated on your resume which we have used as your basis of selecting you to work for us.
JOB LOCATION: Albion House, Ridgeway Street, Douglas, Isle of Man IM99 1AU.
APPROVAL DATE: 9th DECEMBER 2009
STARTING DATE: 11th JANUARY 2010. On this date you are to report at 8:00 a.m. to the Human Resources Department at the Company premises, where you will be provided with packet containing information on Potential Petroleum Plc Benefits, facilities; you will as well attend an orientation program before your job commencement.
Should you accept this job offer, per company policy you'll be eligible to receive the following:
• Salary: Monthly NET starting salary of GBP £7,500.00 (Seven Thousand Three Hundred and Five Hundred Pounds) paid through your preferred choice of payment either international certified Bank draft or telegraphic Transfer / Bank wire. (This salary is take home after TAX deduction)
• Job Description: (your job profile remains as the same as stated on your resume which you have submitted for screening).
• Contract Duration: 3 Years (Renewable)
• Benefits: Potential Petroleum Plc provides benefits for all employees, which includes the following:
Childcare and Healthcare Assistance
Health, life and disability Insurance
Vacation and personal days (Potential Petroleum Plc have 30 working days annual leave (which is additional to public/religious holidays and sick leaves), which can be taken at any time during the year (subject to approval). During any of your vacation, Potential Petroleum Plc shall pay for your flight ticket, pay you GBP 4,805.00 as leave allowance and as well pay you 1,720.00 GBP flat rate travel / entertainment allowance.
Accommodation ( Four-Bed-Room Apartment for married staffs relocating with their family and One-Bed-Room Apartment for single staff, this accommodation is free)
Transportation (Free Transportation, from home to place of work every day)
Free meal according to your choice dietary
Payment of your initial Six (6) months upfront salary upon completion of the procurement of your Visa and work and residence permit
Comprehensive healthcare delivery
1. Visa: All International Applicant should note that Potential Petroleum Plc shall pay for the Visa Fees of every successful applicant coming to work for us, and if the applicant is coming with the members of his / her family, their Visa will as well be issued by Potential Petroleum Plc.
2. Work Permit: On confirmation that you have been cleared by the Isle of Man Constabulary (Isle of Man Police) and secured the necessary police clearance papers from the Isle of Man Constabulary (Isle of Man Police), we (Potential Petroleum Plc) shall secure your residence and work permit papers from the Isle of Man HOME AFFIARS OFFICE and send it down to you via first class courier to your place of residence for the endorsement of your international passport with your three (3) years Isle of Man (UK) Visa permit to enable you make your entrance down to Isle of Man (UK).
3. Flight Ticket: Your flight ticket fee shall also be sent to you by the management of Potential Petroleum Plc to enable you purchase your flight ticket in time; fee for family flight ticket will also be issued to you if we are aware that you are relocating with the members of your family.
4. Accommodation: Potential Petroleum Plc provides accommodation to all foreign national at the Government Reserved Area at Douglas; both singles and family accommodation are available depending on your family status.
5. Interview: There shall be no other form of interview as this is an online recruitment process and your basis of selection were strongly based on your professional experience and some core values found in your resume by the screening department, there will only be a an orientation and training section for you to educate you more on your environment and the challenges facing you.
6. Reimbursement: Reimbursement: Every applicant shall be provided with Reimbursement Application Form before assumption of duty which is to be completed with all expenses which he / she has incurred during the course of preparing to join us, while submitting the form back you are to attach receipt of every expense made as valid proof that such expenses were actually made by you.
The Isle of Man is a small island and a wonderful place of beauty and history, people who visit this island for tourism, business, employment purposes etc. are properly cleared by the Isle of Man Constabulary (Isle of Man Police) before they are granted entrance as the Isle of Man government and Isle of Man Constabulary (Isle of Man Police) aims to improve the quality of life for the Island’s community by: Protecting young people, Reducing anti-social behavior, Reducing incidents of violent crime, Restricting the supply of Class A drugs, Reducing burglary in people’s homes, Reducing road traffic collisions and Reducing incidents of criminal damage.
All Isle of Man employer's employing expatriate have been tasked by the Isle of Man government to make sure that all prospective employee pass through the Isle of Man Constabulary (Isle of Man Police) and secure police clearance paper that the employee will not be involved in the aforementioned crimes within the time span the employee will remain in Isle of Man before employer makes the employee's residence and work permit / Visa application, any residence and work permit / Visa application without a police clearance will not be granted. See below one of the accredited attorney whom you need to contact via email to secure your police clearance from the Isle of Man Constabulary (Isle of Man Police):
JOHN MARK QC & ASSOCIATES
54-58 Athol Street
Douglas, IM11JD, Isle of Man.
Contact Number: +[protected]
Once you have been cleared by the Isle of Man Constabulary (Isle of Man Police) and issued with the necessary police clearance paper from the Isle of Man Constabulary (Isle of Man Police), you are required to send to us via e-mail scanned copies of the following documents which will aid us procure your residence and work permit / Visa from the Isle of Man Home Affair Office:
1. Scan copy of your Isle of Man Police Clearance paper
2. Scan copy of your duly Signed Job Offer Letter (Enclosures: 6 below)
3. Scanned Copy of International Passport (Data Page)
4. Scanned Copy of Passport Photograph (Colored)
Upon receipt of the above mentioned documents from your side Potential Petroleum Plc will secure your residence and work permit here in Isle of Man and will contact the UK Consulate in your place of Residence and fax all your documents to them to facilitate your Visa. Note: Any fee payable to the isle of man police for your police clearance is completely your responsibility and we will reimburse this amount back to you the moment we complete securing your residence and work permit / visa from the isle of man home affairs office; the police clearance document should be submitted to us on or before the 24th of December for speedy processing of your residence and work permit / visa.
Within a space of 7 working days your papers were faxed to the UK consulate we shall notify you on when to go to the UK Consulate Office in your place of residence for the endorsement of your international passport with your three (3) years Isle of Man (UK) Visa permit. NOTE: You’ll not pay for visa fee, as we shall do that on the process of applying for your visa through the UK Consulate in your place of residence. I understand that I may voluntarily terminate my employment, I further understand that I will not be terminated involuntarily at will, rather it will be with cause or prior notice, at any time, regarding of documents or oral or written issued by Potential Petroleum Plc or its representatives. With this understanding, I accept the position with the terms as stated above.
Dr. George g Lambert Mrs. Lizzie G Rayburn Director- Human Resources Dept., Secretary General
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020