Show menu
FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

R. Piyarelall Import and Export Ltd. — Non submission of PF Claim

Sub. Withdrawal of Provident Fund.

Ref. My P.F. Code No. WB CAL 40319 8.
Establishment Code WB40319
Name of Establishment - R. Piyarelall Import and Export Ltd.

I regret to inform that till date my previous employer has not bothered to submit my claim papers to the Provident Fund Authority, although a considerable time have elapsed and I have complied all the formalities from my part.

For your information I reiterate the case history for immediate reference ::

I worked at R. Piyarelall Import and Export Ltd., 12, Government Place (East), Kolkata - 700069 since the year August, 2001 till April, 2009.

During the period of my service, the Company has deducted my contribution towards Provident Fund every month, but unfortunately, I never received any documents / statement in support of the same from the company or the Provident Fund Office.

I have submitted my resignation from the service of the company on 10th March, 2009.

On approaching several times it was confirmed by the Company that the P.F. account is lying disputed and therefore, I will not be able to get the money towards Provident Fund for an indefinite period of time.

I also approached to the Provident Fund Authority for redressal and after long persuation they have sent me a copy of a letter No. A/015/WB/40319/Gr.1/532(i), dt. 15.09.2009 addressed to R. Piyarelall Import and Export Ltd.

Immediately after that I had submitted my claim form duly filled in and signed to Mr. Dilip Agarwal, person responsible Mobile no. [protected] at R. Piyarelall Import and Export Ltd., to get the formalities completed and arrange to submit my claim with Provident Fund office, so that I can get my entire dues. But, they are very reluctant to do so and trying to drop the matter in some pretext or other, every time, since last 8/9 months.

It seems, I will never get the claim and my money deposited will be forfeited in absence of submission of relevant papers by the employer.

I am extremely aggravated with their negative attitude and finding no other alternatives; I am approaching you for redressal, Sir.

Kindly take appropriate steps so that I can get my Provident Fund & Pension amount at the earliest possible.

I shall be highly grateful for your kind intervention in this matter.

Best regards,

Sourav Sinha
Shushang Raj Smrity, Halisahar, Barendragoly,
Ghosh Para Main Road, North 24 Parganas.
West Bengal.
M : [protected]
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShareTweet

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Complaint categoryCategory: Employers
    Add Company Information