Rediffbol Messenger — Receiving unsolicited sms

Yash chordia
I am receiving abusing messages continuously since 1 month from the rediffbol no.[protected]. I want know who is sending those sms. I would like to know their name, address, email ID and contact no.

Comments

hi i am receive messages continuously since 1 month from this number[protected] .

573330100 — Receiving unsolicited messages

I am receiving abusing messages continuously since 1 month from the rediffbol.

senders name : sunny[protected]

I want some action to be taken against this person

i m not able to see chating rooms. The message displayed is Fetching chating rooms. Can someone help me
[protected]@rediffmail.com
i had downloaded rediffbol messenger 8.0. but it takes so much time to sign in..and some times it dosent sign in.
now days my rediff account is signing in only for one time in a day. when it got signout onetime it will not coneect u to rediff bol
it shows ony connection and reconnecting in 5 seconds.

What is this rediff? plz resolve this isseu ASAP.

narayana group — a bad words

I am receiving abad words in mssages continuously since 1 week from the rediffbol no. 57330114 . I want know who is sending those sms. I would like to know their name, address, email ID and contact no.

Help smb and beware of that company
I am receiving a bad words messages continuously since 1 month from the rediffbol no. 57330114. I want know who is sending those sms. I would like to know their name, address, email ID and contact no.

Help smb and beware of that company
am receiving a bad words messages continuously since 1 week from the rediffbol no. 57330114. I want know who is sending those sms. I would like to know their name, address, email ID and contact no.

Help smb and beware of that company
please tell me full details of this person
i m receiven sms from[protected] continuously from last few days and its disturbing for me..please give me full details of the person sending these messeges including their contact number and name..
I hope this complaint will be soon adhered to.
thanks a lot
let me know how to receive sms from mobile thru rediffbol[protected]
i m receiving a mesg. from this telephone no i.e. [protected]. kindly let me know the full details about the person belongs to this phone no.

thanking yu

salini
Send me contract of Transport by road.
I am receiving abusing messages from rediff Id : jhansi_ru87 from no[protected], please find out details of this id.

DEFECT IN D CLOTH

order no 11264279 designer georgette maroon anarkali suit trade-no[protected]

battery is not working

order number:10969767 Transaction number:22111632 battery was not working.please refunded my order. email id:haribca693.[protected]@gmail.com or [protected]@gmail.com Phone number:[protected]

1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016
    Rediffbol Messenger - Receiving unsolicited sms