Reliance CDMA — Problem in number port

Fatehabad District, Haryana, India
 vinaysardana89
I have ported my No. ( [protected] ) from Idea(Postpaid) to reliance CDMA(Prepaid) in the end of July 2011 and received New sim from Reliance.I have submitted all my papers required for the No. portability to the reliance and cleared my account in IDEA. My no. is successfully ported at that time but after one month its outgoing got banned when i contact reliance customer care they tell me to re-submit the ID attached with the no. and I done the same 2 times but its six month passes ant till now my Outgoing calls are banned and when i contact to Nodal officer ,He tells me that i have not submit any document at the time of porting and tells me to submit all the papers again. and have to take clearance chit from Idea again.

From last 5 month outgoing of my no. is banned

If i have not submitted any document then how they port my no.?
and wt about the month of august when my no. is working properly all its services are fine with reliance ?
Is this the right way to deal with the customers?

Prateek

Comments

Kabhi nhi lena Reliance Connection...
What happen reliance???
till now my issue not get solved.
This is your service to your customer.

If you are not able to solve my problem then give me the contct no. of your senior persons
and if you are not able to give no. then shut the doors of your company and start selling bhaaji pav on roads...
What happen reliance???
till now my issue not get solved.
This is your service to your customer.
Hello reliance,
How are you?

You are not able to solve my problem till now.

just do one thing
send me your address am gonna courier you a lock.
you receives it and shut your doors with that lock.

i have an another option for you guys
just give me the MNP code for my number so that am able to port my number.

Reliance CDMA - Problem in number port