Reliance Communications — Activating VAS & deducting money

sunil_iitr2002
anil ambani-chief of the thief & looter

I confirmed by sending sms MYVAS to 55333 & sending SMS to 121 also that I have not subscribed to any VAS Pack.Then I talked to customer care executive at 198(Toll Free) & the lady there told me VAS News is subscribed on my mobile number .When I asked the CODE number of that service I was told there is no CODE for the service.Reliance has deducted 3 Rs many times on account of this service.Today also on 12/04/13 Rs 3 have been stolen from my account by reliance.I have never activated any VAS service on my mobile number.Kindly ensure the money is refunded otherwise there is no hope against these Big Robbers of Public Money called Big businessmen of the country.
My MObile number is [protected]

Customer
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Customer,

RCOMcare
Dear Customer,

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

RCOMcare