Reliance Communications Customer Care

1800 3033 5555  [Reliance Network]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications related photos (3216)

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

HYDERABAD
PIN NO:-5000 031
SUB:-NONE RECEIPT OF MONEY IN TIME AGAINST ACCOUNT NO:-[protected]
DEAR SIR,
THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR KIND NOTICE THAT I GOPAL PRASAD FOLIO NO/ACCOUNT NO:-[protected] HAVING A UNIT OF 96.069 IN RELIANCE GROWTH FUND-RETAIL PLAN –GROWTH PLAN HAS DEPOSITED TO RELIANCE OFFICE FORTUNA BUILDING 234/3A AJC BOSE ROAD ,KOLKATA-700 020 FOR REDUMPTION ON 15TH DECEMBER 2009 BY SEEING THE NAV RATE ON DATE 14 TH DECEMBER 2009 AND WAITING FOR CREDITING MY AMMOUNT IN THE BANK TILL 19TH OF DECEMBER 2009.
AFTER NOT RECEVING THE MONEY I ENQUIRE TO THE RELIANCE OFFICE AND MEET THE PERSION CONCERN MSTANIYA BANERJEE SHE THEN SAID THAT IT IS IS REJECTED BY KARVY AS SUCH SIGNATURE IS VARING FROM ORIGINOL.
NOW MY QUESTION IS NO:-1 IF IT IS SO, WHY THIS INFORMATIOM IS NOT PASSED TO ME WHEN MY PHONE ON :[protected] IS ALREADY GIVEN IN MY APPLICATION FORM.
NO2:-WHEN THE CHEQUE WAS ISSUED FOR DEPOSITING IN MUTUAL FUND WITH SAME ACCOUNT NO AND AFTER REDUMPTION THE AMMOUNT IS GOING TO BE CREDITED ON THE SAME ACCOUNT THEN WHERE THE PROBLEM COMES.
NO3:-HAVE YOU GONE THRUOGH OF PERSION CONCERN AGE WHICH YOU HAVE GIVEN TROUBLE TO RUN TO THE OFFICE?
HOPE YOU WILL TAKE THIS AS AN URGENT MATTER AND ADVICE THE PERSION CONCERN TO DEAL WITH PROPER MANNER NOT TO GIVE TROUBLR UN NECESSARY.
AWAITING YOUR KIND REPLY IN THIS REGARD.
THANKING YOU!
(GORA BAZAR)
KOLKATA
PINNO:-700 028

Reliance Money — fund not received

Today afternoon[protected]I transferred Rs.200, 000 from my SBI Account to reliance money account.
I did this through Funds Transfer option in www.reliancemoney.com
It said ‘Funds Transfer Successful’ and the money got debited from my SBi Account
But the money is still not credited to my demat account.
I sent a mail to customer care email id. But no response.

Hitesh Modi
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Ratheesh Madayi
    Hi Sir,

I have applied for Reliance broadband connection on 6th nov, And paid 540 rs as per the required plan And till today i havent heard from them. I have already made many complaint and escalation by calling the reliance customer support and reliance head office in bangalore. The only promise they make is they will call back but havent call me yet nor any response I have also made many call to cancel the connection and refund but still they havent cancel the connection. I dont know what to do Either I would like to have connection or cancel it and have my money back.
    This company is not in mood to give my monry back. Please help.

Below is my application detail :
    Dear MR RATHEESH KUNJIRAMAN MADAYI.

Thank you for choosing Reliance for Landline and Broadband connection.

We have received your application and processed this for activation. The activation may take upto 7 days.

As per your application your details are as below.
    1. CAF no.:[protected]
    2. Subscriber ID/s :
    1) POTS - [protected]
    2) DIA[protected]
    3. Name (Customer Name) :MR RATHEESH KUNJIRAMAN MADAYI
    4. Address (Customer Address) :#14/1 V V NILAYA 8TH CRS 2ND MAIN JAI BHEEMA NAGAR BTM 1ST STAGE BANGALORE
    5. Alternate contact no. :[protected]
    6. e-mail ID :[protected]@GMAIL.COM
    7. Services Opted :Landline and Broadband
    8. Rate Plan: :WFLCC150 and WICC649

In case of any query please feel free to contact us at 30337777 or[protected] or write to us at [protected]@relianceada.com

Thanking You,

Broadband Services
    Reliance Communications Limited

Reliance Broadband — no service and help

i'd registered a complain regarding no connection on the 21th of jan and subsequently been calling them for it. The issue has not been resolved yet. i have numerous compliant ids with me. I'd even logged a complaint for termination on the 7th of Feb which was declared in resolved status without i knowing about it the next time i've checked in.
    now i have a termination request dated the of Feb which is under process status.
    And I've received a bill for the duration of 15 Jan to 15th of Feb which is waived to half the amount. As i had the connection only for 6days from the 15th to the 21st of Jan. i don't know why the have asked for half months bill.
    please help.
    Reliance Broadband Manager name :
    Mohammed Rafeeq
    Employee ID : 61101067
    Office name : Reliance BPO Private Limited
    Ambattur Estate, Chennai
    Designation :Deputy Manager, Broadband Process

Pls forward your complaint to anil.[protected]@relianceada.com

Rilang
      I'm Rilang from Shillong.I had a reliance internet connection 3 months back.It was working fine(though abit slow) until 17.12.09 .I recharge it with Rs81 ,one week validity.When i tried connecting, I couldn't[packet data not available,check network service] so i called the costumer care,he told me "problem will be fixed within 48 hrs".i called again after 48hrs n was again told "problem will be fixed within 48 hrs".which means i'm going to lose 4/7 days.....SAD to know Reliance cannot make up for those days which we costumers are losing without using their service..... If things aren't going to change n good services aren't available,costumer like me and many others out there will start losing faith and trust on RELIANCE.....
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Reliance GSM Prepaid SIM — sms not being delivered !!

Aamir Dholia
        hi !
        M from Gujarat.. i hav a problem with my GSM card... i cant send messages.. i mean, i send them, but they are...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (25)Complaint category Other

Harleen

I am very much frustrated with the service provided by Reliance Netconnect. I have Broadband+ data card which is supposed to work atleast with the speed of 1 mbps. anyways..forget about the speed which is always in 0.01 kpbs to 0.10kbps. i have wasted my money on it. Although my area ( khirki extention, south delhi) comes under the broadband range but not getting more that CDMA speed.

When i connect my data card it works fine for 5-10 mins then the message shows up"device has been disconnected" , although the device is already connected. I am facong this problem for last 4 days. then to make it working again i need to restart my system then again it work for 10 mins. i am sick of it now.

Complaint no is[protected]. Did not receive a single call. whenever i call they say you will get call and they keep on transferring the calls to other people. no resolution.

Please take some action on this.

m.karthi
          i surrender my reliance landline[protected] two yrs ago with the handset in RELIANCE WEB WORLD, SALEM,(OMALUR MAIN ROAD) TAMILNADU.and received termination form but till now i didnt receive my deposit amount of rs 1000/-...
          THE PERSONS WHO ARE WORKING IN SALEM RELIANCE WEB WORLD THOSE PEOPLE ARE VERY MUCH LAZY AND THEY ARE NOT GIVING PROPER REPLY TO THE CUSTOMER.

NAME M KARTHI
          MOBILE NO [protected]
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

ARADHANA JHA
            I have a landline no.[protected] of Reliance Communication which was taken in the year 2004 as a postpaid connection in my husband's name Mr. Kanhaiya S. Jha from Virar (W) reliance web world. After that without intimating us the no. was converted to prepaid no. in the year 2007. We continously visited the Reliance Web world to convert it to the Postpaid Connection but our request was not taken.

Regarding, the same now when I went to Reliance Web World, Virar (w),They took the request along with the valid documents for Converstion of Prepaid No. to Postpaid No. The request was given on 23rd Nov.2009. and it was told that it will be done in 3 - 4 working days.
            But as on today(18/12/2009), nothing has been done. I made a complain in Reliance customer care on 3 rd Dec.2009. with complain No.[protected].

So tell me being one of the biggest communication network,is this the service they provide.

Rim land line — postpaid to prepaid

i paid alldue to my land line no [protected]
            i req. to change pot paid to prepaid.
            i want the status of my request.
            reliance prepaid land line internet is show 232 kpbs speed but note at it

RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS LTD — Prepaid line not been converted postpaid

Dear Mam / Sir
            My name is Mahesh Nayak , One day one executive came to my house for the scheme called prepaid to post paid , He took RS 599 , electricity bill, two photographs , pan card and filled some form which was related to Relaince Comunnications . The name of the executive was Amit Rodrigues from Vasai Station , he is working under DSA . Three weeks are passed and till date no action is been taken ,also there is no feedback . I have raised the compalint to Reliance Communication through phone banking and by email but there is no response . I have only recived the service request number[protected]
            Request you to please help . My number is [protected]
            I am having a prpaid landline phone since from 9 years, but from 7to8 days it is not working ie.incomming and outgoinis barred I have visited web world they refused to recharge the phone and they are telling that we are closing land line services hence we could not resume your phone .
            MY LANDLINE TELEPHONE NUMBER IS [[protected] ] PLEASE CONSIDER MY COMPLAINT', AND IMMEDIATE ACTION MUST BE TAKEN TO RESUME TELEPHONE SERVICE
            IMMEDIATELY
            NAME; DEEPAK KHANDERAO KULKARNI
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

manojbhagat
              i have submit the redemption in reliance mutual fund in the scheme name ( reliance opputunities fund) and the date is 23 nov 09 and redemtion is clear on 27 nov 09 but the cheque of redemption go to courier from first flight has misplaced by courier person reliance mutual fund says i have submit the cheque cancellation and new cheque issued to you but now the date is 18 dec 09 ( aprrox 1 month) i have not received my cheque company says from last 7 days the cheque is under processing how many days to colloect my cheque and his 1 month intrest also loss for rs 17000/- kindly register my complain and do further action.
              regards,
              manoj bhagat
              163/3 meerapur allahabad
              [protected].
              Reliance mutual fund Complaints - redemption cheque not received .

i have submit the redemption in reliance mutual fund in 31 december 2009.
              and i give requestation to transfer another account also.
              Dear Sir/ Madam
              Redemption cheque not received so far. Already 23 days have lapsed. My cheque reported to have been sent wrongly to noida address where as. I have no connection at Noida. Total fault has been committed by reliance mutual fund and unnecessarily harassing me. Kindly get the matter expedite and also direct to pay interest overdue period.

Achin Gupta
              Dear Investor,

With reference to your complaint posted on Consumer.complaints.in website regarding redemption in order to assist you further, we request you to provide us with your folio number. Once we get your folio number, we will take up your complaint on priority.

For any further information or assistance, please contact us on our 24 hours Customer Service Centre[protected]toll free) or[protected]Non reliance users need to prefix the local area code). You can also write to us at [protected]@reliancemutual.com.

We would be happy to assist you.

We value your investment and thank you for your trust in Reliance Mutual Fund.

Reliance Mutual Funds,
              Customer care
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

JOYDEEP MUKERJI
                I have Reliance net connect (USB). However I am unable to configure my Microsoft outlook express to sent e-mails because Reliance is not providing me their outgoing server (SMTP) address. Their customer care service guys are of no help. Can anybody provide assistance.
                incomming and out going mail server for sify mail id while i am using reliance net connect
                this refusal to provide smtp settings has been going on for years and Reliance refuses to cooperate with its clients. they apparently have never heard of "the customer is always right" and continue to treat us all with contempt. i have had internet providers is EIGHT different locations in six countries and Reliance is the only company acting like a**holes.
                Datacard No : [protected]

This is to update that there is a forge happened from 1 o[censored]r Reliacne collection person.
                I have given the chq dated 29 June wherein ur colelction person Bharat has done the changes and deposited the chq on 22 June 11.

This is ridiculuous that without my permission how it can be done.We have faith so we give chq and make payments and this is what we are getting back.It was ok that the Amount was there in bank or else it might have got bounced and I ahve to suffer for the same.
                Need explanation for the same immediately or else also will file a complaint in Consumer level.

[protected].

Reliance Netconnect (CDMA 1x) — Increase speed

ANIL KUMAR
                  Dear Madam/Sir

My Name is Anil Kumar from Portblair. I am using prepaid reliance net...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (208)Complaint category Internet Services

Alka More
                  I have not requested for caller tune services on my landline no.[protected], but still it was activated i have requested for deactivation but again it is activated and everytime 30 Rs. are charged in my bill. there is noone to listen in Reliance Company. we have to pay if we want to reatin our connection. Please Help.

Amber H Nanavaty
                    Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Amber H. Nanavaty (Mob. No. [protected]). I have purchased Reliance Netconnect Broadband+ on 09.11.2009 and since then internet is not getting accessed in my house. As per reliance there is some Network Problem.

Inspite of various emails / phone calls they are not responding. My Reliance Netconnect Broadband+ no. is [protected].

Kindly do the needful at the earliest.

Amber

Date: Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 2:13 PM
                      Subject: RE:'ADAG=[protected]'Reference your mail
                      To: vijay jaisawal <[protected]@gmail.com>

Dear Mr. Jaiswal,

In response to your mail regarding Reliance Mobile number [protected], please note that as we have checked and confirmed with concern department as per our records Caller Tune services and Miss Call Alert pack both are already deactivated. Also note that as per our records VAS pack (TecSStyTip) is already deactivated against your number.

We look forward to an opportunity to assist you again.

For further details, you can visit our web-site www.rcom.co.in or write to us at [protected]@relianceada.com or fax us at[protected].

Postpaid customers can call on *222 (Toll free) from your Reliance Phone or 3033 3333 from any other phone.

Tejpal Gaikwad

Reliance Communications

Please note that your message will not be delivered if it exceeds the size limit of 5 MB per mail (including attachments). Requesting you to please create a shorter message (including attachments) with size less than or equal to the allowed mail limit in all your future communication.

The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice.

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications Ltd and is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

Date: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 10:47 AM
                      Subject: Re: Reference your mail

I am saying not alone this pack,i am saying all the pack (missed call alert caller tune & other) which is not activated by me.first you tell me why are vendor activate (TecSStyTip) pack.i was not said to vendor to activate this pack.I have not activated any pack anytime.If you have any confusion call to me any time.

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 7:28 PM, [protected]@relianceada.com <[protected]@relianceada.com> wrote:

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

In response to your mail regarding VAS pack (TecSStyTip) issue, please note that the said pack is activated by TecSStyTip (Vendor Name) through Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and since you have opted for activation of the pack, waiver cannot be provided.. However, we have taken your request for deactivation of said pack vide service request ID[protected]. We are working on it and will respond to you in next 24 hours.

For further details, you can visit our web-site www.reliancecommunications.co.in or write to us at [protected]@relianceada.com or fax us at[protected].

Chandan Kumar

Reliance Communications.

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications & is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 02:12 PM
                      Subject: Re: Reference your mail

why you are reaped again & again same word i am saying i have not activate any pack. why you are not understand.

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 11:22 AM, [protected]@relianceada.com <[protected]@relianceada.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Jaiswal,

In response to your mail regarding wrong amount decrement and VAS pack issue, please note that TecSStyTippack is activated as per your request.. Hence, we are unable to process your request for refund amount.
                      Further to your mail regarding deactivation of said pack, we have logged a complaint vide Service Request ID[protected]. We are working on the same and will respond to you in next 24 hours.

In continuation to your mail regarding contact details of escalation matrix, please note that we are unable to process your request.

Also to your mail regarding MCA pack, please note that same pack is already deactivated for your Reliance Mobile number as per our records.

Aniket Kamble

Reliance Communications

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications Ltd and is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited... If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 09:48 AM
                      Subject: Re: Reference your mail

mujhe lagta hai tum logo ko english nahi samjhati hai maine mail me likha hai ki maine koi bhi pack activate nahi kiya hai phir bhi tum logo ko samajh me nahi aa raha hai bar bar ek hi word bol rahe ho ki pack activate hai maine agar koi pack activate kiya hai to uska kuch na kuch proof rahega massage ya call agar hai to mai man lunga abhi aage se ye word use mat karna ki pack activate hai agar hai to mujhe proof chahiye...mujhe proof isliye chahiye kyoki maine koi pack activate nahi kiya hai.mujhe aap ka escalation matrix chahiye agar mujhe next mail me proper response nahi mila to mai consumer court jaunga.

prakash chaurasia
                      [protected]/[protected]

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 10:08 PM, [protected]@relianceada.com <[protected]@relianceada.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Jaiswal,

In response to your mail regarding wrong amount decrement and VAS pack issue, please note that TecSStyTippack is activated as per your request.... Hence, no waiver can be passed towards your account.

Further to your mail regarding deactivation of said pack, we have logged a complaint vide Service Request ID[protected]. We are working on the same and will respond to you in next 2 days.

Prepaid customers can call on *333 (Toll free) from your Reliance Phone or 3033 3333 from any other phone....

Pramod Nayak

Date: Monday, December 14, 2009 02:17 PM
                      Subject: Re: Reference your mail

Why are you using same words.i am saying that i have not activated any pack..i think you not seeing the below mail & shoot mail blindly.can you provide the escalation matrix.

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 10:52 AM, [protected]@relianceada.com <[protected]@relianceada.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Jaiswal,

In response to your mail received at Customer Care regarding wrong amount decrement issue, as we communicated to earlier please note that as per details available in our system, you have been charged Rs.10/- for renewal of Reliance Caller tune (chukar mere man ko) and Rs.15/- for MCA (Miss call alert) subscription charges for 30days. Hence, the balance deducted correctly and there is no other wrong deduction found in our system.

Further, if you want to deactivate Caller Tune and Miss Call Alert Services we request you to find attached files for your reference.

We look forward to an opportunity to assist you again.

Tejpal Gaikwad

Date: Monday, December 14, 2009 10:02 AM
                      Subject: Re: Reference to your mail regarding Service Request ID[protected]

I have not activated any services.why you are activated this services?if I activate this services can u proof it.

Prakash Chaurasia
                      [protected]/[protected]

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 8:47 PM, [protected]@relianceada...com <[protected]@relianceada.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Chaurasia,

In response to your mail received at Customer Care regarding wrong amount decrement issue, please note that as per details available in our system, you have been charged Rs.10/- for renewal of Reliance Caller tune (chukar mere man ko) and Rs.15/- for MCA (Miss call alert) subscription charges for 30days. Hence, the balance deducted correctly and there is no other wrong deduction found in our system.

For further details, you can visit our web-site www.rcom.co....in or write to us at [protected]@relianceada.com or fax us at[protected].

Prashant Shetty

Reliance Communications.

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications & is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited... If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Keyur Shah
                        I had recharged using Giftmate on 30th November 2009 for Rs 100/- but was not credited with the same into my account. The transaction message from Giftmate was successful but Reliance people did not have the slightest clue of the same. I made a complaint of the same ref - Service Request ID[protected] on 3 December 200, which was closed stating that a representative had talked to me and I received an SMS also for the same but I did not actually receive any call. I wrote to [protected]@relianceada.com and they asked me to take the proof and go to nearest centre which I did and talked to Miss Ankita at Old Padra Road Centre, Baroda and she raised another complaint - Service Request ID[protected] on 8th December 2009 and it was supposed to be resolved in 3 days but have not heard from anyone till today 16th December 2009.

Siddu
                          Hi ,

This is Siddu user of your prepaid GSM no:[protected] which was taken on my uncle name Mr Govind Kolar in the month of april 2009… All of sudden on 08/12/2009 sim card got suspended without any consent so immediately I contacted your main hub in bijapur city & the executive was managed to convince me with quoting reason due to sim card corruption & I agreed to do sim swap & also did on same day with paying 100/- for dup sim… very next I was very shocked to hear that due non transaction from 6 months so number got recycled hence number can not be reactivated again for me.. I am very dissatisfied with your service since I given this number to all my friends , relatives & also to banks for my financial transactions… So I would be very happy I get the same number.. This is very shame to mention that even Reliance company doesn’t have courtesy to inform customer before suspending number . Is this the way treating customer? Please get back to me on my alt no: [protected] if is there any way to get the same no back .. I’ll be waiting for your response & not in expectation of any kinds of auto regrets mails…

Srinivas

I have lost my Handphone along with Reliance SIM card (number [protected]), on 13th dec '09 midnight at Electronic city Bus Stand (Bangalore), immediately I informed Reliance CCE about the theft and i requested them to block my number but they asked for FIR copy & etc to block it. ( but the SIM card is in my Managers name, He is provided me the handset and the SIM card)
                            This is just to inform you that if my number willbe misused than i will not be responsible,pls take it as ugent and block my sim.

Srinivas.V
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Sunil Kumar
                              RCOM perhaps as i have experienced and read several place is a big chit/fraud corporate - not only they frist call thier sikar inside the net but also they have screwed up revenue of govt of india.. i saw tv saying poor it minister A raja.

i am holding a LG RD 7250 CDMA phone bought from reliance web store. I have been with this phone past 3 years.. during this three years.. i have been screwed up left right and center.. things were different untill last year.. i was fully funded.. was never bother for few hundreds.........

They enjoyed to thier fullest........ of my money on account of several bluf..... rworld...charges.. internet charges.. tantra mantra pack... fun learning pack... each time the customer care guy use to say for eaech deduction.

Past 6 months as i have very tight financial situation due to market crash.. i have started monitoting.. my balance... and to my surprise each 15 days.. they were keep on deducting 30 days....

each time upon my call the call center guy are saying... that some body did some mantra from your mobile phone and the dedution is on account of that....

like this each time i have called they had excuse and excuse... i do not like lie and lier as well... each time i have seen my BP going to >150..... becoming nervous.. but those guys are quite.. as if this is thier daily routine/job...
                              thier reply is fixed/type recorded...."sorry for the inconvenience sir, i understand your feeling....i will take your feed back.. i am going to raise a complain....etc...."

each time they have been raising a complain.. and afterwards i have been receiving a sms saying that deduction was correct..we have unsubscribed this service.....

month after month,...this is the business and it is happening.. i am a salaried... i do not have time... ..i am fully occupied,,, they bloody knows this trick... and deduct's money month after month... some times i also feel imagine the situation of layman.. who does not know... even how to check the balance... who knows these xxxxxxxxxxx might be deducting thier money every day/weekly.

They must have simple mantra selling a dead donkey... and making handsome out of it... by inviting many audience and collecting one rs. each... ... meaning.. if they deduct 30 of 1 crore customer a day..Anil will see revenue of 30 crore... at his palm top... they he will direct his follower only shows just 3 lakh as revenue...remaining sent to reliance money,, to speculate on his own company;s share....
                              i feel.. and my feeling says.. this could be in real situation as welll....

Who cares for whom in this world.... we say corporate.. all except few are ... belonging to same category... whom to trust.. whom to not.. our legal system... our minister... our country... whom to blame... !!!!

But one supreme power i have faith.. he is seeing everything.... he has punishement for all...may be bit late... but yes it is...one day.. who know... Already this company is in shiking phase... the stock price was 400.. now it is 180.......

it is mid night.... not sure what to write more.. i do not know what difference it going to make...

Can anyone return my Phone cost 7k... plus fradulent deduction... past 6 months... i promise .. i will never ever again say reliance in my next atleast 82 Janamas.......
                              I am Prakash. I have reliance prepaid sim card.sometime my account balance is deducted for vas services but this services are automatically activated on my no. Now today I have charged RS.1.00 for vas which is not activated by me therefore I want my balance.please refund my balance.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

On 13th December,2009 i Checked the balance of my No. [protected] and
                                come to know that there is some account balance mistake of 20 Rs,so
                                immidiately i called to customer care no, and inquired about my
                                account, and i was shocked to know that they deducted 20 Rs. for some
                                style service automatically.

For your kind information i had never subscribed for this service.
                                they deduct 20 Rs. without even informing me.

i was shocked to knowing that, as i have never subscribed for this
                                service. when i asked them to give me details of this subscribtion, he
                                refuse me by saying that that information can't be displayed on their
                                computer. he was not ready to transfer
                                that call to his team leader or floor manager. and disconnected the
                                phone.

i am very disappointed by Reliance GSm Service.

I think this becomes strategy of Reliance Communication Group to make
                                money by cheating.

I want my money back, as i haven't subscribed for any service of Reliance GSM.

Waiting for your prompt action for the same.

On 28th October,2009 i got an sms from Reliance(51234) that
                                "your subscription to CRBT serfvice has been renewed at Rs.30 for a
                                period of 30 Days to unsubscribe sms unsub 1003 to 155223(toll
                                free)".

As i know i haven't subscribe for this service, i called at reliance
                                customer care 10-20 times from 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm, but i got reply
                                that system is down,so they can't check it and even not able to give
                                ticket(complain)no. i had words with so many executives for the same.

Meanwhile i was able to talk to one of the executive, he gave me ticket no.
                                [protected], and told me i will get my 30 Rs. Credit in my account
                                within 24 hrs. and i will get sms for the same.

On 29th October, 2009, as i called at reliance customercare, i
                                talk to one of the executive for the same, then to Floor Superwiser, Team Leader and Senior Team
                                Leader. but they all are not able to give me satisfactory answer. and i was
                                really surprised to know that executive had gave me wrong ticket no.
                                [protected] as they don't have rights to give ticket no. and he
                                misguide me by saying that i will get 30 Rs. credit within 24 hrs.

i was asking if i had subscribed for CRBT service then proove it, but said they are not able to do that and gave me below mentioned email address for the complain and further enquiry.

rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com,
                                gsm.[protected]@relianceada.com

as i do email my complain to this email address on 29th October,2009 itself.

Then reemail on 31st Octoer,2009 and again reemail today on 2nd Novemeber,2009.

but still i don't get any reply from thereside.

As i know i haven't subscribe for this, i want my 30 Rs. back
                                ASAP, as i am very much disappointed with Reliance GSM Service..

Waiting & appreciate your justice

Khyati Kothari

Exactly the same thing happend to me. But instead of Rs. 30 they deducted Rs.10 from my account, because i have only Rs. 16.23 in my account.

Few days back i received an sms about dialing a toll free no. i dialed as usual by right after get connected they deducted Rs. 30 from my account for astrological service, but for the 1 month i didnt received any astrological service from reliance, and even none of the customer care executives helped to receive the same.

Reliance is doing a great fruad to the customers like us, so please help.

I am eagerly waiting for your response

TusharDe
                                On 8th December,2009 i did recharge of 75 Rs. of my No. [protected]. so immidiately i received an sms that i am getting 68 Rs. Talk time.

After sometime when i checked the balance, i found that 10 rupees are less than of that what i got after recharge.

i called customer care, i got answer that they couldn't check the account because their system is down.they told me to call again after 1.5 Hrs.

again i called after some time, i got same answer.

after sometime i called again , their executive Mr. Ashish told me that i have subscribed for some style service, that is why that deduct the amount.
                                I was shocked to knowing that, as i have never subscribed for this service. when i asked them to give me details of this subscribtion, he refuse me by saying that that information can't be displayed on their computer. he was not ready to transfer that call to his team leader or floor manager. and disconnected the phone.

I am very disappointed by Reliance GSm Service. they did this things before also.in month of October, they deducted 30 Rs. as saying that This for CRBT service subsctiption, in last month they deducted 5 Rs. for the same service subscription, as i haven't subscribe it. as usual when i called to customer care 5 to 6 times, i got same answer that the system is down after a long waiting.

I want my money all money back (30 Rs. + 5 Rs. + 10 Rs. = 45 Rs.) with Compentation for wasting of my time and mentally harasment, as i haven't subscribe for any such service. or else proove it with each & every details of subscription in writte.

I think this becomes strategy of Reliance Communication Group to make money by cheating.

Waiting for your prompt action & Reply.

Khyati Kothari

I am using reliance GSM, i am not getting the network at my place .

whenever i try to call always says me the line is busy.

kindly look into the issue and please sort out a.s.a.p.

If you cant then i have to switch to some other service provider.
                                I am Priyabrata Bhanja i am staying in Bangalore i have use GSM services from last 6-8 month to till date . Your department without giving any information suddenly disconnected my connection today and said barred service, I have already submitted all the document which required for taking connection . I talk with your customer executive he told that sorry i am help less.
                                my name is Raju kumbhar, My no. is [protected], i was bought reliance gsm sim card 15 days before, i was submitted my all necessarey documents to my Retailar, but last night my card was not working, showing NUMBUER BARRED and customer care exe . told me that ur documents is not submitted, but my Retailor says me i was submitted, so now what can i do...
                                I think reliance gsm is suffering loss from me, for recovering losses they STOP my services ...
                                if reliance gsm cant providing better services 2 customers, so why they introduced new PLANS in market ...
                                i think other service providers are best than uuuur service ...

Reliance Broadband — Worst customer care service

Shravan Kumar
                                  I was applied for Reliance Broadband connection 25/10/2009 . I cleared all my documents However, your people after their commitment...
                                  Complaint comments  Comments  (447)Complaint category Internet Services

Vadher Vaishali D
                                  I want know my mobile all incoming and outgoing number details before 6months back full details pls send this information to my email Id its a request
                                  respected sir, i want to know the call detail of my reliance prepaid no. [protected] of last 6 months so plz arrenge the call detail of these no.as early as possible.
                                  i want know my mobile all incoming and out going numbers details before 40days back full detials pls send the informaction to my email id its is harm full request my phone number is [protected]
                                  i wnt my call list total incoming and out going list send to my email .plz my phone no is [protected] ok
                                  dear sir,
                                  my self Gagan kr. Pathak. Add- 2NO MOTHGHORIA NOONMATI.
                                  i want to know call details (incoming & outgoing calls) of my prepaid no [protected].
                                  plz send details on my mail id [protected]@gmail.com
                                  Respected Sir,
                                  I want the call details of reliance prepaid number [protected] please send a copy to my mail id.

thanking you

Vm-Projob
                                    Vm-projob online scam
                                    (44 minutes ago)
                                    IndiaCakes.com
                                    Money taken and cake not delivered
                                    (45 minutes ago)
                                    Skokka
                                    Some one is uploaded my number and pic
                                    (54 minutes ago)
                                    Ibibo Group / Goibibo
                                    Full refund for flight ticket