Reliance Communications Customer Care

1800 3033 5555  [Reliance Network]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications related photos (3216)

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

SWATI DIXIT
I BOUGHT A RELIANCE GSM SIM YESTERDAY,BUT ITS NOT GET ACTIVATED YET AS IT SHOWS 40'H ME ERROR WHEN I PUT THE SIM IN MY MOBILE PHONE.
SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME SOME SOLUTION.
When i put the gsm Reliance SIM into the Nokia 3110c now the Phone is sending message to Reliance for GPRS activation but '40H ME ERROR' is coming. i cant use the Net. But i want to connect the Internet Browsing in Mobile to Personnel Computer. So Kindly give the Full Information to me. my email ID is [protected]@gmail.com
By
N.SHAJAHAN
I am using reliance gsm sim([protected]) from approx 8 month and when i switch the sim in other mobile it generates 40'H, ME Error while sending message to company and it generates the same error when i want to get setting from R menu for using GPRS.Plese send me feedback to connect my mobile to Rworld for GPRS
Same thing is Happening here as well My No. is [protected] yesterday recharged my GSM sim with the plan of Rs. 799 which is plan for R 2 R free local and STD. and now it is showing the error 40'H ME and Sometime 44'H ME. incoming is OK but i am not able to call anywhere. Please suggest me what to do ... will be your thankful...

Chandrayya G K
    Hello Sir,

I applied for reliance broadband connection on 5th Dec 2009(Application number [protected]) but till today I didnt got any feedback from them when I called to the numbers [protected](Patavi) and [protected](Jaydeep) they keep on telling will send a person for address verification. But nothing is happening from there side. Already Rs 500 is deducted from my account as installation charges.I am very upset due to this. Each and every day I am calling to these numbers and getting the same answer. Please help me what I need to do?

Chandrayya G K

Reliance — Application status not available

I have applied for passport on 16/01/2009 & police enquiry has been done on 25/01/2009. I am not able to view the status on net as it showing file not availalble.

My File No is W210049 & Key no is [protected].

Pl. help me in knowing the status of passport.

Samit Mathur
    I am experiencing same issue.. very very very very worst service from reliance.. I applied on Dec 06. till today(Dec 22) no response from them.. i paid 550 for installation. that begger executive is not at all attending my call and i have called him around 100 times. I am in verymuch frustration with this reliance. thinking how to react now.
    Go to Reliance outlet and enquire about your connection. Don't rely on the phone calls. The executives are made only to take money but not to attend any issues of customers.

I've also applied for Reliance broadband on 15th march, got confirmation call on 18th march. They said they would give connection before 20th (3 calender days from confirmation call date). So 'm expecting it today 19th.

God knows whats gonna happen.LOL
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

AMARJEET SINGH
      WITH DUE REGARDS AND RESPECT I WOULD LIKE TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THE FACT THATI AMARJEET SINGH OWNER OF BHARATI COMMUNICATION HAVE PARTICIPATED IN ASHAR SRAWAN (July '09 - Sept.'09)

THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ACTIVATION WHICH I HAVE DONE IN THE ABOVE MENTIONED SCHEME ARE 1726 WHERE AS THE DURGAPUR OFFICE ZONAL BRANCH MANAGER MR. GOUTAM DUTTA ON THAT TIME AND NOW IS MR. ALOK KR SINGH 1203 ACTIVATION.

I AM SURE THAT THIS MISMATCH IS DUE TO THE NEGLIGENCE OF WORK FROM DURGAPUR OFFICE AND COMMERCIAL HEAD. THE CLARICAL MISTAKE OF THEIR OFFICE WHICH THEY ARE NOT READY TO ACCEPT. I AM SURE THAT THEY ARE INGENUINE IN SOLVING MY PROBLEM.
      THEREFORE I VERY HUMBLY AND HELPLESSLY REQUEST YOUR GOODSELF TO KINDLY LOOK IN TO THIS MATTER AND MAKE A THROUGH AND THROUGH ENQUIRY TO FIND OUT THE CORRUPTION AND MALPRACTICE WHICH THEY ARE DOING IN YOUR DURGAPUR OFFICE (WEST BENGAL)

RELIANCE SMART IS A COMPANY OF LATE. SRI DHIRUBHAI AMBANI'S REPUTATION AND GOOD WILL AND SO I PRAY BEFORE YOU NOT TO LET THESE CORRUPT MANAGERS PULL DOWN THW REPUTATION OF THE COMPANY.

I SWEAR I AM INNOCENT, PLEASE DO JUSTICE TO ME AND UPTAIL THE RESPECT AND GOODWILL OF

MISMATCH FIGURE

THIS IS THE DURGAPUR DETAILED WHICH I HAVE GOT FROM OUR DISTRIBUTOR POINT

SL NO:ClusterDistributor / Retail CPCRT codeRetailer nameAddress with townRetailer E MDNSlabGiftGSM ACTIVATION target Jul 09 AchievementAug 09 AchievementSep 09 AchievementGrand Total from Jul 09 - 20 Sep 09REV TRGTREV ACHIEVEMENT

574DurgapurKALPATARU MOBILE[protected]BHARATI COMMUNICATIONMEHENDI BAGAN, BURDWAN[protected] +21" LCD TV + Mobile500328477398120396070117452

THANKING YOU
      AMARJEET SINGH (BHARATI COMMUNICATION)
      MOB : [protected]
      E-MAIL : [protected]@gmail.com

Manoj Kumar
        Respected Sir,

I am the user Reliance GSM service of Rajasthan My number is [protected].
        My sim is blocked/hang Down on 30th of December while I was communicating..
        After that I Checked my cellphone(Dual band Compatible Cellphone as Described on Reliance Customer form Manufactured by NOKIA)
        but there was no fault in that..
        The fault was in the SIM When I contact the Reliance Distributor he asked me to pay
        100/- Rs to get the new SIM with the same number..
        Sir I want to make your attention that there is no Rule,Terms or Conditions on the Reliance Customer form to pay charges in the cases while the SIM is Blocked/Hangdown..There are charges for new SIM if the SIM is Stolen/Damaged/Misplaced..
        So Please try to solve the problem & provide me the appropriate SIM..
        If possible take proper action against such distributor.
        Rest of the Information is as follows:
        Date of Activation-20/10/2009

pls cal me urjant sir,
        m.[protected]

Reliance Communications — LG LXU 800 modem unable to connect in Windows 7

Kettan
          Hey Guys Can someone help !

I am having LG LXU 800 Reliance modem and m unable to connect it on Windows 7.....Each...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Internet Services

Rakesh Kumar

I am using reliance CDMA mobile services in Maharashtra region and my mobile number is # [protected] and account number is [protected].

I am not receiving hard copy of my bill from last two months at my residence address. I have already given complain to reliance customer care regarding the same, and after so many follow-ups still there is no action taken (Can be check for all complains and follow ups in the system).
          From today evening (Dec 30, 09) out going services are blocked and customer care people are not able to activate outgoing services.

I am unable to pay the bill as I am not aware about the due dates and bill amount since I am not getting the bill copy since November.

Requesting your help in the issue.

Rakesh Kumar
          Pune
          cont. info. +91 [protected]

cdma mobile service of rcom — bill not receiving

we are not reciving bill since last four months we have complaint more than ten times at customer care to reliance communication.
          customer care are just keeping enquiry our details wich are not related to mobile services.
          We hope that we wil get reply soon
          regards,
          hi
          pls send the mobile phone bill my mobile number is [protected] and account no[protected] i am not receiving a bill so pls send a bill

address:
          kanwar enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
          C-73 Sector10, Noida UP
          Pin Code 201301

Kanwar enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
          Contact Number[protected]

yogita vilas patil
            I am reliance user near about 3 to 4 years. I complaining regarding change in my caller tune.
            Firstly reliance activated caller one caller tune to my mobile without any notice & deducted charges. After some duration company offered to change the caller tune, I told not to change it but remain with previous one then also it was changed which I do not like
            You just change the caller tune with previous one or unsubscribe the caller tune service or set caller tune as I like
            I am not getting codelist anywhere so email me or tell me where I will get it .
            I Not give any information about activation the caller tune servise, but without any confirmation callertune servise are activated in my number #[protected].Before one time also made this thing.This thing is done second time.So, plz give me my Balance return which was deducted from my balance or attention your servise.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Universities

Reliance One Card — FAKE CARDS

PRAVEEN.S
              I am having reliance one card bearing no. [protected] which is not be reconized in any o[censored]r outlets 'N' no...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Products & Services

S Chinnappan
              I am a new user of Reliance broadband. whenever I try to open the browser Every time I can see "This page can not be displayed" . When I talk to customer service the reply is that, "Please note the complaint number and our technitian will attend the problem soon". I bought a new PC then also no progess. Now I am raising this complaint from a browsing center. Is there any way to get out of this problem. I have no choice for other service provider. Airtel does not have service in my area. BSNL - applied for land line 2 months back. not yet connected. Please help me solving this problem.

Kallol Das Gupta
                Pl Note that i have applied for a reliance GSM postpaid mobile connection at bangalore, but later cancelled the same as there was abnormal delay from company side.

The connection was booked by one Mr. Nagendra Prasad of Reliance Communications working at Bangalore Dikenson road office.

But now after almost 4 monts i have recieved a bill for Rs.1726.00 in my name for mobile no: [protected].

Pl Note that i have never collected the SIM card nor the same was delivered to me.

Pl help me.

My Adress:

FLAT NO 304, K.T APPARTMENTS, 89 DIGONAL ROAD
                V.V PURAM, BANGALORE, KARNATAKA

ALTERNATE MOBILE NO:[protected]
                In India No cheat is Relinace we must know and my friend given 550/ - for broadband
                connection and now almost 1 month over he(we) got only telephone, modern and some wires and no responding any one shame ON Relince name it self

I am requesting all of you pleasse dont go option broadband relince in bangalore
                In India No 1 cheat is Relinace we must know and my friend given 550/ - for broadband

hi... iam request all of you " reliance communication" cheat company
                Hi Team,

My name is Bhanu Chatnani, ph. no. - [protected].

If I am not through to the correct email address, please forward this request to the correct person / email ID.

I am facing an issue with Reliance Communication services from last 2 months. I am receiving the painful services.

Last time the roaming services were de-activated of my cell phone - [protected] without any information. I made a call at customer care andasked to log a complain numerous time. But every time it was advised me that he / she activated the services which no one did. I wasted lot of money on roaming to make calls from different source which cannot be reimbursed.

Current Issue - When I trying to make a call today, I received the message - " TO RESUME SERVICE. PLEASE CONTACT RELIANCE CUSTOMER CARE ". Then I made a call to customer care and came to know that my cell phone services have been barred due to high usage. But no one communicated this to me.

Per customer care, they sent few messages to inform about high usage and made few calls as well.
                But I did not receive any call or messages. It is just because there was a messages charges of RS. 554 which exceeded the credit limit and there is no message pack showing in customer care system. Per customer care, I received the message pack service of Rs. 25 as complementry offer.

My question is -

1. Why I was not informed that I am receiving a complementry offer of mesage pack. I received the call from a lady of Reliance Communication that I need the message pack or not. Also gave me 2 option : 11 rupees pack or 25 rupees pack. I agreed with 25 ruppes message pack. - Why is it so ?

2. If it is a complementry offer, I should not have received the call to get the message pack activated.

3. Still if I receive a call for message pack. This should be informed that it is a complementry offer and it will get de-activate by next month automatically. - Why is it so ?

4. After I receive the call for message pack activation, I made 2 call at customer care to clarify that there is a free message pack activated or not. Even then nobody informed that it is a complementry offer. Why is it so ?

5 - I should have received a call before this service gets de-activated. Why didn't I receive a call ?

As there is a Reliance Communication system issue. This messages charges to be waived off.

It is my humble request to you.

I will appreciate your efforts and earliest response.
                I am a Reliance prepaid CDMA mobile user for the past 5 years . bearing the no [protected]
                I would like to share my bitter experiences with this cheating company .
                Some time during 2008 they had activated caller tune service without my consent & started debiting Rs 1/day which I had noticed only after a month. While contacted the customer care they were trying to prove that the service was activated upon my request. I had a big argument and finally asked them to cancel the pack & refund the money which they had debited from my account for a service which was not requested by me. As per my complaint they deactivated the caller tune service. But never refunded the amount even after several calls. After a month or so I had noticed that caller tune was activated again and debiting of Rs 1/day was happening again. During this time I was not using the said reliance phone but carrying Airtel which was provided by my office. This time I had a big argument with the customer care peoples & finally registered a complaint to prevent this from happening again.

To my surprice I received a SMS on 11.05.2010 saying that “thanks for subscribing to Cricket score pack. Rs5/match day will be charged for this service” -58888

Immediately I spoke to customer care & they said it was done on my request. Without sending any SMS to any of their service pack numbers how it could be activated was my question. They says that I might have done this through “ R world”. Funniest thing is that “R world facility is not available in the CDMA hand set which I am using. After several telecons with customer care they had registered a complaint & a reference number was given assuring that the money will be refunded soon.

Since yesterday I am not able to get the customer care representative on the line even after trying *333 or *369 but it disconnects after the recorded briefings.

Following are the serious matters the TRAI must look into
                1)Even after registering with DND Reliance customers are getting numerous promotional calls
                2)Without users knowledge they activate some service packs & debits the amount
                3) They never refund this cheating amounts
                4)Their customer care representatives are totally useless. Neither they provide any solutions nor they do what they promised. They are trained to give all the bluffing answers

Finally I had decided to say good by to Reliance & to opt any other less harmfull service provider in the Telephone market (Coz I heard that others are also doing some of the above mischief’s but they are courteous enough to refund the money)

Kusumakar shetty

Aasif Nissar
                  We are here in Kashmir facing immense problem of customer service. Rcom is big company but with no service, we have a tremendous problem here, we are having activation problem here. I was trying to subscribe sms pack but was unable to do so as the service was very poor I even tried to call customer care the route was busy for half of an hour, some how the line was connected but there was no response from customer care representative. I therefore request you to improve in the conditions other with you may sued by a aggressive customer..
                  Dear Sir

I purchased reliance’s Posipaid connection On Date 23/01/2010 From Raipur Chhattisgarh and total formility summit at a time but my connection is no activate
                  on 26/01/2010 MDN CARD NO. [protected] & RRSUK [protected]
                  And I Am mentaly harrasment .
                  Note Strong customer care service must required

MAHESH KUMAR SHARMA
                  GANESH MARKET, MALVIYA ROAD
                  RAIPUR (C. G.)
                  PRE PAID NO [protected] RIM
                  [protected] BSNL
                  [protected] IDEA

varunk
                    Someone from the Reliance customer has asked my IMEI no.& I have given to him. Whenever I am recharging someone else is using my balance for downloading videos, songs, etc.This was the case of Reliance GSM sim which I have taken in Gorakhpur. But in Mumbai I have replaced & took the new Reliance GSM sim card but the same problem persists. I hope favourable reply from ur side as soon as possible.

Lakshmanrao
                      Dear all Reliance customers please check your prepaid balance frequently because Reliance prepaid is giving all the customers special offers by cutting your balance without our permission (we are already signed from we accepted all terms and condition there own rules at time of submission registration form) i lost my balance and loged complaint Nos.[protected] &[protected], mwith Reliance GSM simplay replay your mobile is activated with our special plan with our customer permision and operations. there is no other team to attend this kind of complaints Reliance GSM not having tecnical team to respond cusromes complaing we have to followup with our complaint after log we need to keep on tuch with they team there is no respond from service proviedr.
                      ALL THE PREPAID CUSTOMERS PLEASE CHECK YOUR BALANCE REGULARGY TO AVAID TO KNOW HOW MUCH BALANCE OF AMOUT YOU LOSS BUT YOUR CAN'T GET IT BACK ITS TRU. BUT U WILL COME TO KNOW HOW MOUCH OF BALANCE YOUR LOSSES PER DAY OR PER MONTH
                      I send NetConnect SMS to 55100 for getting netconnect setting on my Samsung B3313 mobile. this sms i send over 100 times but not get setting. my no is [protected] Plz send setting as early as possible.
                      most of the time my balance is ddeducted from my reliance gms mobile quite often. So what should I do for that..

Reliance GSM Prepaid — cutting in balance

dear sir,
                      i am a regular user of prepaid gsm service of reliance in bihar based at patna.
                      last month suddenly my balance in mobile deducted approx rs 60.however i complaint last month about it to the customer care but they responded and not satisfied my query that how and why my bal.deducted.
                      yesterday again it happened that is why i complain you.
                      kindly look in to the matter and revert my deducted balnce.
                      thanks and regards
                      a.p.shrivastava
                      patna
                      jhjjhk

Vikas Mittal
                        I have Purchased Reliance Netconnect Broadband+ on 30/11/09 no.[protected]wide bill no.15061 at Tele Point,58,Nehru Place,New Delhi-110 019 paid 3,500/- for Modem & Bill no.15062-paid 1,014/- for Services.But on 12/12/09 I was trip to Triupati from H Nizamudin to Tirupati only at Secundrabad Networks for a while and return to Tirupati to New Delhi ,Only at Bhopal Network catched.I have complaint to Rohit on Reliance Netconnect Customer care on 17/12/09 at 8:13pm given me complaint no.[protected].Next day Sashi Bhushan from their Mumbai office call me from[protected],to promise me amout will be refunded. I didn't get any amount till date.I want my Amount Back.
                        Vikas Mittal
                        C/O Mahesh Singhal
                        1184/2,2nd Floor(Rear Flat)
                        Arjun Nagar,Kotla
                        Mubarkpur
                        Opp.Defence colony
                        New Delhi-110 003
                        Mobile:[protected](Alternate No.)
                        This is Satish . I am using Reliance Net connect+ having no [protected] . recently I have came to Orissa and to my surprise I am not able to connect . I have called to the Customercare regarding this and initially I got a assurance of 2 hours within which the issue will got resolved which then turn into 4, 8, 24 hours. Even I talked to there senior Executive but with no avail. It's 2 days gone but still they are asking me to wait some more time as the issue is under process. I am not sure how much time it'll take to get resolved.
                        I feel the reliance people are not taking this issue at all and only lying me. Because to active roaming in a no will take more than 48 hours?
                        Can you plz help me to resolve this issue ASAP?
                        Satish

Reliance GSM Prepaid SIM — call details for past 3 months

paramesh
                          sir, I have taken a reliance gsm prepaid sim from my friend. mobile no. is [protected]. I want latest call details for...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (271)Complaint category Education

sunil kumar
                          sir
                          i am a customer of RELIANCE postpaid broadband netconnect data card (mdn-[protected]). i will explain my situation 1st. i became RELIANCE customer as 1x data card user on 13 th may 2009 under freedom 12 month ADVANCE rental plan. for this i paid a total amount of rs 8604. plus an extra amount of rs 161 was charged to me by mistake but it was credited in my bill further. so the total amt i already paid was rs 8765. on 28th of october i visited RELIANCE noida sec 18 webworld and enquired about the UPGRADATION PLAN. the executive Javed told me that u can upgrade to broadband and ur advance rental benefit will continue till 12 months period is over according to ur old plan i.e an UNUSED amount of rs 4833.33(4672.33+161) from my advance rental plan will be adjusted @650+taxes till it is over and i[censored] upgrade ur plan to 850+ rental plan an upgrade offer of rs200 will also be credited as per upgradation offer. so i went for 3 gb plan of rs 850 on 28th of october. but when i recieved my bill in 14TH nov . it was to my shock to see rs 4833 withheld. am i a fool or what? i also paid an amount of rs 3500 for the new broadband datacard. i could have opted for a new connection rather then upgrade if i would have been told that the amount will be withheld. i am never a defaulter.
                          sir i have informed about this 3 times to Mr Javed at RELIANCE noida webworld in nov . he told me dont worry i will forward the request and it will be credited and also no need to pay the bill. but when my card got deactivated on 9th of dec , i contacted him. now he gave me the shock that plz pay the bill and ur amount has been withheld.On 10th of dec i wrote my grievance explaing all the details to the nodal officer but i did not respond. on 18th of dec i forwarded my complain to RELIANCE APPELLATE AUTHORITY. on 22nd dec when i contacted the appellate authority, after discussion, they concluded that their was mistake from their side in explaining the upgrade offer but they cant help and my amount will not be refunded.
                          so i am writing to u. plz address my request as soon as possible.
                          sunil kumar
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-22 23:16:17
                          Money refunded by Reliance after settlement

Ajay Bhandari

This is to bring to your notice that I am really upset with the mobile services provied by Reliance Communications. I have not received my bill for the last 8 to 9 months and the reliance executives keep harrassing me for non payment of bills on time. I have put forward many complaints regarding this however to no avail.
                            A couple of complaints were registered through phone on their *333 customer service number. The customer service representative assured that the same will be rectified in few days and I will receive my bills from next billing cycle. But the issue is not resolved till date. I have registered a recent complaint with Reliance through one of their outlets at CIOU Code DLI10047 with the complaint number[protected]. The representative was unable to locate the issue as per him every thing was in place. However he registered another complaint but I believe it will not be resolved again.

I have been using this number since the inception of Reliance Communications however with my recent customer service experience with Reliance I am really disappointed with the serives and wish to terminate this number and look for other options. I regret the inconvenience it will cause, but circumstances have left me no choice.

Ajay Bhandari
                            PH# [protected]
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Reliance Communications — Refund CAF No. 17800011175407 on 18/11/2009.

Vijaykumar

One sales guy from Broadband Services, Reliance Communications Limited came to our house and said...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Broadband

Ramesh
                              I am using reliance prepaid cell ([protected]) for I got a message from 51234 on 23-Dec-2009, telling that CRBT service has been renewed at 30Rs for 30 days. To unsubscribe send SMS to 155223, "UNSUB 1003".

I have not requested or subscribed to such service.

I got similar message last month and money got deducted.

I request you to stop such unauthorised subscription.
                              I also got this message that your subscription of CRBT has been renewed.

the main point is that why it has been renewed without my prior request. and also the money has been deducted from my account this is such a fraud activity doing by the reliance. such activities should not be happened in future.

as we are enjoying reliance because this is one of the best among all mobile companies but if such activities would not be stopped reliance would lose people's faith.

Kindly do the needful action in this regard.
                              i got the same message
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Aashima Khurana
                                Issues with Reliance Communications regarding my data card number - [protected]. I have brought Relinace Net Connect Post paid data card some two years back. I used to be a regular user of internet and had paid my bills regaularly within time. It never happened a single time that I had not paid my bill on time.

But recently I faced some problems regarding the services of Reliance Communications and its employees. I forgot to pay bill for the month of June 09 and then I realised that I don't need the data card as I am not a regular user of internet. So I decided to deactivate my data card after paying all my liabilities. Due to non payment of my bill of June 09, services for my data card had been stopped and I cannot use that data card. I again received my bill for the month of July 09 including my previous dues summing up the total amount to Rs. 723. I asked the nearest Reliance Communication (Nd Market, Pitam Pura, Delhi) store about the procedure of deactivating my data card and the amount I required to pay to deativate the services. They asked me to give 1 photocopy of my ID proof alongiwith the previous dues to deactivate the data card but Mr. shiva advised me to convert my data card from post paid to prepaid. Later on, I cleared all the bill payment of Rs. 723 onm 22 Aug 09 through my credit card and photocopy of my Id proof to deactivate the services but Mr. Shiva sent the request fo conversion into prepaid and not to deactivate the data card. I aksed him to give hand over something to me as a proof that I have requested for deactivating the services but he said that no such copy will be given to me. How can an employee send the request of conversion into prepaid when the customer wants the services to shut down?

But neither my card was deactivated nor converted into prepaid and alongwith that I am contuinously receiving bills, the amount to which now sums up to Rs. 668. I also book complaints against that but no action was taken for that. I have not received any response from Reliance Communications for solving my problem. A number was given of Mr. Shashi Gupta - [protected] and Sakshi - [protected] in the warning letter, in case of any issues. I have called on those numbers on 28 Nov and told them about my problem. Both of them told me to call back in half hour but I have not received any calls till now.

Also, it was clearly mentioned on that letter that legal action will be taken against me if I do not pay my dues. Nobody is there to help me, all Reliance want is to pay my dues without actually using the services. Is it a joke to all pay bills even if I have requested to deactivvate the services of my data card. this.

Even after all this, I booked complaint in Reliance customer care around 2 weeks back but nobody has done anything yet. The customer care excutive told me that my post paid netconnect has been transformed into prepaid servive but still Reliance Communication is sending me bills for rent of Rs. 167.
                                I do not understand the logic of bill generation of prepaid connections.

Please help me as soon as you can by taking legal actions.

Sending bills — continously after paying all the dues

I have taken sbi card no.[protected] sometime in the month of november,2007.Emediately after that some executive of the bank have sent me a draft of Rs.10200/- as loan without any demand from my side saying that the amount is interest free, but after 15 days of payment ,they demanded money with higher rate of interest. In the month of december,2007 I have made all the payments as demanded. So far I paid more than Rs.14000/- and there is no any amount due against me. But today to my utter dismay again I have again got a bill of Rs 69.74
                                Now, I want to know how my bill is going to increase day by day like the mouth of Sursa.please do not send such type of bills,whereas I have made all the payment,whichever you asked in previous bill 'ie.for the month of january,2008. Please don't loot or swindle your customer like this .If you do'nt stop sending bills like this arbitrarily,I have to approach the consumer court.Besides, it is also requested to take your credit card back,which I do'nt require which is also given to me by your agent forcibly'.
                                SUBMITTED FOR TAKING IMMEDIATE ACTION.

Reliance Data Card — Issues regarding payment

I am facing some serious issues with Reliance Communications regarding my data card number - [protected]. I have brought Relinace Net Connect Post paid data card some two years back. I used to be a regular user of internet and had paid my bills regaularly within time. It never happened a single time that I had not paid my bill on time.

But recently I faced some problems regarding the services of Reliance Communications and its employees. I forgot to pay bill for the month of June 09 and then I realised that I don't need the data card as I am not a regular user of net. So I decided to deactivate my data card after paying all my liabilities. Due to non payment of my bill of June 09, services for my data card had been stopped and I cannot use that data card. I again received my bill for the month of July 09 including my previous dues summing up the total amount to Rs. 723. I asked the nearest Reliance Communication (Nd Market, Pitam Pura, Delhi) store about the procedure of deactivating my data card and the amount I required to pay to deativate the services. They asked me to give 1 photocopy of my ID proof alongiwith the previous dues to deactivate the data card but Mr. shiva advised me to convert my data card from post paid to prepaid. Later on, I cleared all the bill payment of Rs. 723 onm 22 Aug 09 through my credit card and photocopy of my Id proof to deactivate the services but Mr. Shiva sent the request fo conversion into prepaid and not to deactivate the data card. I aksed him to give hand over something to me as a proof that I have requested for deactivating the services but he said that no such copy will be given to me. How can an employee of yours send the request of conversion into prepaid when the customer wants the services to shut down?

Also, it was clearly mentioned on that letter that legal action will be taken against me if I do not pay my dues. Nobody is there to help me, all Reliance want is to pay my dues without actually using the services. Is it a joke to all pay bills even if I have requested to deactivvate the services of my data card. I am not going to pay any amount for which I have not used the data card.If this issue is not resolved within a week, I will myself take Reliance Communications to consumer court for harassing its customer like this.
                                hii plzzz i foregt my reliacne... net connet phone number... i cant connect inter net connenction for my p.c how can connect pllzzzz any body know plzz help me [protected]
                                i have recharged through online the amount of Rs.400.But still amount is accounted in my data card account.Subscriber No-[protected] ; Receipt no-AMIR 12685949. We request you to kindly made enable to account the same and given the credit to the datacard.
                                M.Sudhagar

Recently Discussed

(5 minutes ago)
                                  Mobspotbox.in
                                  Duplicate brand item online shopping
                                  (11 minutes ago)
                                  Jeeves Consumer Services
                                  Service Related Issue -Hitachi AC - CASE ID :: 0E23EWCHSC01-2012965 :: JFLKFI2AA8250
                                  (16 minutes ago)
                                  Quikr India
                                  Received money for job opportunities
                                  (18 minutes ago)