[Resolved]  Reliance Communications — PF Not credited to my Account

I was the employee of Reliance Communication Ltd from Oct-07 to Jan-09.During this tenure I have submitted my PF in A/C-- MH/VASHT/118056/08258.My complaint is till date I have not recieved my PF in my given bank a/c.Pl do the needful.I have already marked the mail to Vashi PF office.

Thanks & Regards
Sunil Shiwani

Comments

Reliance Telecommunication — PF settlement status

I resigned from Reliance Telecommunication on July 13, 2008.After 3 months I contacted the company
regarding the status about my PF amount, but company given a telephone number[protected] and
further information get it from here.But when I was trying to contact this number, everytime getting engaged tone.So please help me what I have to do for getting my PF status ;

My PF number : Mh/vashi/118056/681

Thanks and Regards,
Manish Kumar P M
Ph :[protected]

RELIANCE COMMNICATION LTD — PF

Dear sir

i was resigned from as a sales executive . already i have applied for PF.
Pls settle my PFAmount my employee code FWP11822
Request to you Process my PF Settlement my account as soon as possible my PF N0,
MH/VASHI/118056/22101

Thankes & regards
Ganesh

RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS LTD — pf not received

Respected sir,

subject:PF amount not recived.

myself i am B.Syam prasad, i am joining for Reliance communication ltd as a Sales Associate for Broadband services.
My Emp code: VAPS14182 during period of 06/08/2007 to [protected].
i submitted for I Submitted on PF[protected] I have submission form 19& form 10c
CODE NO- MH/VASHI/118056 GROUP NO:V-14
The above the subject for PF Settellment still date i have not recived.
i have received also Acknowledge receipt.
please settle my PF Accont as early as possible.

THANKING YOU SIR.

Yous faithfully,
B.SYAM PRASAD.
Respected sir,

subject:PF amount not recived.

My name is Awdhesh Yadav, i was working in Reliance communication ltd as a Sales Associate for Broadband services..
My Emp code: VAPS 14113 during period is from 27-Jul-2007 to 06-Jul-2009.
i submitted for PF on date[protected] I have submission form 19& form 10c
CODE NO- MH/VASHI/118056 GROUP NO:V-14
The above the subject for PF Settellment still date i have not recived.
i have received also Acknowledge receipt from Mumbai PF office That thing is now i have not get my PF money.

So I request you please look it and do the needful. I am great needy for the MY PF Money. Please settle my PF Accont as early as possible

reliance / broadband — PF Amount Not Received

Respected Sir,
My Name is Ramesh Kommu (Mob.No-[protected])
I worked for RELIANCE HR Services Pvt. Ltd. From Aug 2007 to Sep 2009. After leaving company I filled PF Form twice. They said it will be cleared by 12 Feb 2010. They say your money has been released wit in one week. I am checking my account everyday from 20 Feb, but nothin it shows. Every time I tell them they say next week. I want it urgently but they are delaying.
Please Release My Pf Ammount As Soon As Possible.
Emp.Code-VAPS11181
PF.No-MH/VASHI/118056/04661
My A/c.no[protected] / icici bank.
Thank You Sir....

Reliance Communication — NOT RECEIVED MY PF AMOUNT TILL NOW

Respected sir,
i have not receive my PF amount till now .
please do the needful so that i can receive it soon.
Name - Atul Pateriya
PF no- DL/31881/20559

Atul Pateriya

RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS LTD — NON SETTLEMENT OF PF

PF REFUND- KN/BN/34272/124419

My PF refund application form was submitted on[protected] through ADECCO STAFF SOLUTIONS LTD Till date refund is not credited to my account.Pls let me know when it will be credited.

Thanks and regards,
Akella Subrahmanya Srinivas

Reliance Communication Ltd — PF Not Received

My Self Bhupinder Singh, Contact No [protected]., I was submit my forms EPF A/c No is MH/47615/3194 on 06th Jan,11, But till date have not received my money against the above mentioned forms.

Request you to please resolve this issue on urgent & critical basis. We will require my money on MOST Urgent Basis

Bhupinder Singh