MobileTopUp.co.in Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Jul 2, 2022

File a complaint to MobileTopUp.co.in

Having problems with MobileTopUp.co.in?

File a complaint and get it resolved by MobileTopUp.co.in customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

MobileTopUp.co.in

Uttar Pradesh
201301

MobileTopUp.co.in Phone Numbers

Mobile

MobileTopUp.co.in reviews & complaints(85)

Hamari problem solve Nahin Ho Pai Hai Hamare liye koi bhi reply Nahin De Pa raha hai Hamare Upar cyber complaint Ki Thi Jaan poochh Kar ₹9999Rs ki uske liye uska Paisa refund kar diya hai Hamari problem Fir Bhi solve Nahin Ho Pa rahi hai Ham aapse request karte hain please Hamari help Karen Hamara account mein Paisa settlement karvaiye...

I am free fire player i did not my account diamonds plzz give me diamonds plzzz
MobileTopUp.co.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir/ma'am, I have ordered a product on this website named www.tuckme.co.in, on 22-june-2020 but, I didn't receive the product even by 9-September-2020.I felt suspicious about this website because I wasn't receiving any emails or messages regarding my delivery or product status.They didn't respond to my emails too.Now when I tried to open their website its showing that the website address doesn't exist.This is the reason why I am filing this...
    Its true. The real name of hazari lal mandir is "lala hazari lal agarwal mandir" which has been changed by present sarvarakar.
    Till 1972 the whole management of trust was managed by shri raman babu agarwal that time sarvarakar but after his death it was overtaken by that time pujari of mandir shri purushottam das bajpai later by his son till now pandit ram kumar bajpai. So it was established by lala hazari lal agarwal and his family...

Ear Amazon in,
    This is very sad to say that amazon is one of the big fraud company, who is not respect to their client & talk with manner less, one of my friend Name is Mr. Prem has buy one mobile phone Redmi 4A (Grey, 16GB), on April 6th 2017 on cash on delivery base at his office new Delhi, unfortunately we have paid by credit card to delivery boy without open the box, we have paid INR 5999 by cash. When we have opened the box, there were stone in the box. Very soon we have inform to the delivery boy and saw to him, even we have spoken with amazon customer care team at the time, and also spoken with amazon vender, we have explain everything to them what has been happen even we have click the images, after that we are continuously contacted to the amazon team who said, you will get your money within 4-5 working days in his Bank account, but every time they are saying same thing that you need to wait for 4-5 days after that you will get your money back, but still we did not get any information from them, it has been more than 50 days but still they are saying same things. You need to wait for coming 3-4 days, which is very worst things we are getting answer from the company, today date on[protected] between 4:20pm to 4:40pm I have even trying to talk with the senior person but their representative by the fake name may be Mr. Nitin & later on Mr. Ranjit, has talk very rudely and denied to transfer our call to the senior person, I wanted to talk with the senior person who has authorization to take some positive decision, they both have denied transfer our call to their senior person, first of all I would like to suggest you please don’t hire this type o[censored]neducated and who don’t have manner to talk with client, they did not talk with manner. They were very rude, which was very sad & painful that how they can talk with the client like this, even they have disconnect the call of mine.
    Request you to kindly return our money back in his bank accounts, being a very big online company how can do this type of disgusting things to the client and how your representative can talk with the client like this, there should be some politeness with manner, this is very sad things has been happened with us, please take the action to those representative who has disconnect the call and denied to transfer our call to the senior person, and also returns our amount in our bank accounts otherwise now I am going to complain to the police which is my last way do. I am suffering from last 50 days, which is very disgusting.

Go through the details as :

Mr prem kumar
    [protected]@gmail.com

My mobile no [protected] has been charged two times of Rupees- 500.00 and Rupees 251.00, but the internet data is not available. please sort out the problem with our mobile no. We have charged it first time 10 days earlier and the balance was remaining about 1.3 gb, but even though the internet was not available. Today again we have recharged it by rupees 251.00, but the same problem exists. Please solve the problem for uninterrupted service. Thanks
      Chitranayak, Senior Scientist, ICAR-NDRI, Karnal

Operator - idea postpaid
        Mobile number- [protected]
        Amount- 700
        Recharge status - failed
        I have made a recharge of 700 rs on my postpiad number the details mentioned above. The amount is deducted from my bank account but the transaction is failed and i didnot get my amount back. Please help me in getting...

I did a recharge from Mobiletopup.co.in on 30th July 2015. Transaction Number is MTP28077385. Amount got deducted from my account but the transaction is failed. The mobile number updated on their website is [protected]. Their email ID is [protected]@mobiletopup.co.in & their address is G- 92, 3rd floor Sector - 132 Noida 201301. Please help me in getting my deducted amount.

MTP28096840, MTP05106551, MTP05107310 and MTP09107461 transactions recharges done through mobile topup.co.in in the month of September 28th, 5th October and 9th October 2014.All the recharges failed.But the amount debited from my bank acount.Total amount Rs.1394/-.No one is responding in the company.From 3 months company not picking phone calls.But charges for phone call is taken. Whether the company in live or not?.Very worst experience...

I have recharge to- (a) Date-14 Oct 2014, MTP14109038 Recharge Amount Rs 130. (b) Date-15 Oct 2014, id[protected]IG00B, amount Rs- 190.95 (c) Date-15 Oct 2014, id[protected]IG00B, Rs 190.00 (d) Date-16 Oct 14, MTP16106461 Amount Rs- 110 ALL ARE FAILED. My Fail Amountis (130+190.95+190+110 =Rs 620.95).My mobile no is [protected] and email id - [protected]@gmail.com i'm trying to contact them but no response and also on email. I want you to take action against them if you are authority there. Thanks You.

I have recharge to mb. [protected] amout of rs. 325 the order id mtp01038854 and the payment id is 26622342 from my email id i.[protected]@yahoo.com and my mb. no. [protected] but there not received any recharge massage and any any amount to costmer the costmer mb no. is [protected]

Hello, Recently i was try to recharge my phone from mobiletopup.co.in ..all the transaction did well but my recharge wasn't done. It shows failed there on their website but its around one month today and they are not refunding any amount whether i paid them 166rs amount. Even i'm trying to contact them but no response on phone line and also on email. I want you to take action against them if you are authority there. Thanks...
              This website looks like fraud. I have filed complaints against it. I have done transaction but recharge didn't happened. I have called many times to there customer care executive numbers many time. Sometimes they will cut the call sometimes they won't pick-up itself. Also I have mailed 3-times. Still no reply....

hello i am gaurav Following are the recharge details which was failed but money not refunded in my bank account. plz help my email id gaurav.[protected]@gmail.com mob num [protected] S.No Recharge Date Transaction ID Type Circle Operator Mobile No DTH Ac/No Amount Status 1 [protected]:09:41 MTP07128885 MOBILE Gorakhpur AirTel [protected] 250 FAILED 2 [protected]:21:48 MTP07128236 MOBILE Gorakhpur AirTel [protected] 250 FAILED
              i get a fake call mobiletopup.co.in after only 10 minutes posting of post . . great. .!!!

Dear Sir You are saying recharge is successful done but in mobile recharge amount not transsfer. My Transaction ID Is MTP08017525 Recharge Date[protected]:07:35. Mobiletopup site in my account recharge status is fail but payment is deducted in my account. please check the problem and recharge done another payment refund Please Reply as soos possible. Its needful Regards Keyur Shah +91 [protected]...
                I made recharge for my mobile on[protected], Due to some technical issues in site .it was failed and they didn't processed the refund till now and even i am doing regular follow ups with customer care people for the same. Here is the transaction details Date of Recharge : 23-Sep-2014 Mobile # : [protected] Service Provider : TATA DOCOMO Order # : MTP23099591...

Merchant Website : www.mobiletopup.co.in On 28Dec 7PM I have recharged on my dish tv Vc no. [protected] Recharge Amount : 1380, Payable amount : 1311 Recharge was unsuccessful but the amount of Rs. 1311 is deducted from my account with the transaction id. PAYU POS[protected] Order iD of the company : MTP28129281 I've tried to contact the company so many times on their number +91- [protected] but no reply from them. I've tried to contact the payment gateway which was PAYU India They sent me the complete transaction information as follows :- Request ID :[protected] Transaction ID : 12f8a0ce86414fa2e97e Bank reference number :[protected] Requested time :[protected]:35:23 Success time :[protected]:35:23 Action : Amount Captured Transaction successful But after all this, I checked my dish tv recharge of Rs.1380 wasn't done, and after logging in to the mobiletopup.co.in, they are showing the status as failed Please help me Regards Anurag Agrawal Contact number : [protected] i have tried to call them around 200 times but they are not responding. call is get connected but no one is talking on phone. i have send them so many emails alongwith the screenshots of payment transaction but i didn't receive a single email from them to resolve my problem the phone number they provided is not tollfree so costed me aroung Rs.100 i just want either they recharge on my Dishtv of the amount offered Rs.1380, if they are unable to do so, then they have to refund the amount debited which is Rs.1311 my NEFT details are as follows:- NAME : ANURAG AGRAWAL BANK NAME : SBI ACC JAMUL, 10217 BHILAI, CG BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER : [protected] MobileTopUp.co.in G- 92, 3rd floor Sector - 132 Noida 201301

mobile recharge not done

order Id MTP 14109986 Mobile No: [protected] Date:[protected] Amount Rs 185 message given to my mail Id [protected]@gmail.com that my mobile has been recharged successfully. But actually my mobile has not been recharged

I have recharge my friends vodafone mobile post paid bill from MobileTopUp.co.in website on DT:-3 DEC 2014, but i did not get any balance/paid in my number and order amount is already deducted from my account. I have already follow up with customer care through phone & e mail. they says refund between 4-7 days, but till date not refund my Rs.2000/-. Today i have call this customer care NO:- [protected]., But no one can receive my calls.Request you to Help to get my refund money from MobileTopup.co.in. Order details are given below:- Order ID MTP03127748 Recharge Date[protected] Bill Pay for Number [protected] (Vodafone) Bill Amount : 2000 on 5% discount I think that "www.mobiletopup.co.in website is fraud. Please help me to get this money back to my account. Thank you in advance.
                    Aug 13, 2020

i have done recahrge of rs 255 for my [protected] on 10/14/14 it was failed they told they will refund the amount in 7 days but still then haven"t refund the amount i am calling them they not answering my call i also sent mail but for they no reply...