[Resolved] Reliance Communications — Caller tune code i want

RAVI YADAV

i want caller tune code of the album yaroon (yaroon dosti badi hi haseen hai) sing by k.k plz plz send me the code..
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-02-14 00:15:05
Reliance Communications Customer Care's response Jan 14, 2017
Dear Sangharsh,

Our customer service team has been trying to get in touch with you on the above mentioned number, however, there was no response from your end. Hence, request you to share an alternate contact number or a preferable time here using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds so that we can successfully contact you to address your concerns.

Cheers,
Reliance Communications

Comments

UIM card Lock

I have lock my phone. But our sim card is locked

puk Locked my reliance sim

dear sir my reliance no [protected] is blocked so kindly give puk code plz sir plz send code my mail address yfn.[protected]@gmail.com

balance automatic deducted

service is automatic activated and balance is deducted.

Multiple account in single login

I have Reliance Big Tv account in http://myservices.relianceada.com. I want to add my Netconnect ([protected]) in single log in. But I am unable to add in that login. Please help

No connectivity in the Reliance Netconnect+ No. 7499923227

Despite paying bill raised by Reliance Communications, the Reliance Netconnect+ No. [protected], Relationship No.[protected], Tariff Plan Name HSD_DATA does not get connected most of the times. Please help.

Thanking you.

Vishnu Kumar
Reliance Netconnect — payment not received

Hi i applied Reliance net connection. but unexpected my office is shifted to another place. so when i pay the money to reliance that next day itself i informed cancel that plan due to this reason. he also said ok we can cancel. wait for 45 days for refund the money like that he said. but above 3 months its passed but not get the payment. that person mobile was maximum switched off. if he attend the call means easily he said if they are not issued the cheque means wt can i do like that. he is cheated me Mr.suresh. [protected] this is contact number. kindly do me the favour for me . below i will upload a photo who cheate me.

Dears Kindly aware this fellow