[Resolved]  Reliance Mutual Fund — change of address and bank details and redemption

sir, i have send register post letter to karvy computershare pvt ltd municipal no.1-9/13/c, plot no 13 & 13c, survey no 74 & 75 madhapur village setingampally mandal and municipality, r.r. district hyderabad[protected].
in this reliance transaction slip form i have send with covering letter for change my bank details and address for which photo proof i have send and also redemption of reliance mutual fund - (reliance equity fund-growth plan). 10 days has gone but no reply has come till now, and there above phone number is always busy.and i have got only one cotact number.
please reply with result to me soon.
thankgin you,
rajesh ostawal

Comments

Reliance Mutual Fund — Non receipt of transaction PIN

Despite of various telephonic request since July-07. The Customer care as well as the dispatch department is not bothered to solve the dispute. Every time they ask for extra time and I gave. Now I relise that I have wasted my time. And want to solve this issue.
Non receipt of folio no.. serial no. as under: -

1. SR.NO. RNRF A 0846534 (mukesh Kumar Agrawal)
2. SR. NO. RNRF A 0346535 (Preeti Agrawal)

Thanking You,

Mukesh Kumar Agrawal
plz change my old address to new address of

soni hospital
mahavir nagar
purna,
Dist parbhani 431511
Please Change my billing address:-

Multimass Projects Pvt. Ltd.
E-23, LG floor, Greater Kailash Enclave-1,
New Delhi-110048
TO
Multimass Projects Pvt.Ltd.
B-255, First Floor,
Okhla Industrial Area Phase-1
New Delhi-110020

I'm having one mutual fund, i.e. Reliance Diversified Power sector growth plan. I have taken this one when i was in Nagpur, Maharashtra. Now i've relocated to Orissa. I would like to change the address & bank A/C no of this fund.

Please guide me that, what will be the procedure to do the same.

Thanking you,

Bhabani S Mohapatra
I have two mutual funds. Reliance growth fund and Rel Regular savings fund equity plan

Please change my address:

L.B.S.Nagar,
Kurnool
A.P-518001
Sir/Madam,
I have mutual funds. Reliance growth funds account numbers[protected], [protected], Reliance Vision fund growth-[protected], [protected], Reliance Diversified power sector fund growth-[protected] and Reliance natural resources fund growth-[protected].

plz change my old address and contact details to new as mentioned below:

NP-1/1, HQ 31 WEU, Old Akbar Camp, Post-Sandoz Baugh, Kolshet, Thane(West)-400607.
(Res.Tel[protected], Mobile-[protected], [protected])
Sir/Madam

I have three mutual funds, Reliance Banking Fund Gr (folio No[protected], Reliance Gold Saving Gr (folio No[protected] and Reliance MIP Gr (folio No[protected].

our address has alrady been changed. but PIN No is wrong. Plz change my PIN No 731302 instead of 731204.
dear sir/Madam

I have four mutual fund, reliance growth fund folio no [protected], reliance vision fund folio no [protected], reliance equity & oppurtunity fund Folio no [protected], reliance natural Resources fund(growth) Folio no [protected]

So please change my old address:

new address: SARAD AGARWAL