[Resolved]  Reliance Smart Gsm Service — deactivated smart tunes automatically activated

Dear sir/madam,
my no is [protected] and i have callertune "ae mere hum safar frm" quea mat se quea mat tak ".but i have send deactivation msg (CTUNSUB TO 51234)on 21.12.2008 at 12.48pm.
and received msg frm reliance that u have successfully unsubscribed.but till now i have received automatically activated msg from u.after then i have submitted a complaints request(id[protected] on 25.12.2008.

Thanking You. Pradip Kr. Paul

Comments

AMAR WIFE ER MOBILE NUMBER' E EKTA CALLER TUNE DEOA HOYECHE JETA AMRA CHAI NI AMRA ONEK BAAR COMPLAIN KORECHI KINTU KONO POSITIVE RESULT PAI NI.
Dear sir/madam,
my no is [protected] and i have a callertune "Sajde me youhe rahata ta hu" from Bachana aai hasino . but i did not subscribe that. but today, i.e. on 21st March the song was changed automatically & again Rs- 5/- has deducted. I need my money back
plz do the needful...
Thanking You. Tushar Jana.
Dear sir/madam,
my no is [protected] and i have a callertune "Sajde me youhe rahata ta hu" from Bachana aai hasino . but i did not subscribe that. but today, i.e. on 21st March the song was changed automatically & again Rs- 5/- has deducted. Now, I need my money back or cancel my caller tune.
plz do the needful...
Thanking You. Tushar Jana.
SUPER D S A
deactivated smart tunes automatically activated
Dear sir/madam,
my no is [protected] and i have callertune "Jay HO ".but i have send deactivation msg (CTUNSUB TO 51234. Superisingly i have not subscribe the caller tune previously.I am requesing you to deactivate the callertune from my mobile phone
Thanking You. Akshaya Kumar Lenka
SIR MERA NUMBER [protected] AJ SE DO SALO SE POST PAID USE KAR RAHA HU AUR AJ ME ISE PREPAID KARWANA CHAHTA HU LEKIN SMART ME ASIE KOI FACILITY NAHI HAI KINDLY HELP ME
I have a Smart GSM Service no. [protected], the hello tune has been activated automatically, please deactivated the same & the same time I want to know the procedure the GPRS SERVICE on the same no.

With regards

Nilotpal Bhattacharjee
how to deactivate the reliance smart gsm caller tunes.
my no.is [protected], maine sms pack 19/- ka karwaya tha jiska validity 30days ka hota hai, to wo 30day ke baad diactivate kyo nahi ho jata, baad me main balance se paise kyo kate jate hai. or per sms .50paise ka charge lagta hai, or company ka koi sms bhi receve nahi hota jisme ye likha ho ki aap ki validity khatam ho gai hai. main chahta hu ki mere sare paise retun ki jaye jo mere a/c se kate gaye hai.
i think type UNSUB ALL to 51234.this keyword deactivates all yours subscription services.i hope it works for you.

Reliance Communications