Show menu
FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Santogen Exports Ltd — PF Amount Not paid by the company

Dear All

I like to inform you all that my company has not paid our deductions to the PF department, since last four years (2006/07, 2007/08, 2008/09 & 2009/10) although they have deducted the Pf amount from our salary regulary, inspite of our request of not to deduct the same. Now in that case what should I do to recover the amount. Also the company has deducted pf from my salary from the Year October 1998, then the pf department should atleast pay me the amount from October 98 to the date which the company has paid money i.e[protected] but I do not understand why the pf department has rejected my form and sent back, with the reason that the company has not paid the amount.

I request any of you to please guide me in this critical condition.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShareTweet

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Complaint categoryCategory: Employers
    Add Company Information