[Resolved]  SBI ATM Cum Debit Card — Need to change phone number

Dear Sir
I have got my SBI account from Trivandrum SBI ,then I gave a mobile number but now I have changed my old mobile number and now i am having a new number .I need to change my mobile number as I am stuck with the High security password problem.Please advice how to change.
Complaint comments  44 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have got my SBI account from salem SBI, then I gave a mobile number but now I have changed my old mobile number and now i am having a new number .I need to change my mobile number.Please advice how to change

SBI ATM — change of atm

I have an sb account (no.[protected]) in INS Chilika Branch, and my ATM no is[protected]. my atm is not working properly due to tear and wear of atm. I also try to your toll free number i.e[protected] for complaints. but it is not connected.
it is requested that my old atm card be blocvked and issue ticket no. so that i can submit my card to my branch.

sujit kumar paul
it is very useful for customer.
Dear Sir
I have got my SBI account from Trivandrum SBI, then I gave a mobile number but now I have changed my old mobile number and now i am having a new number .I need to change my mobile number as I am stuck with the High security password problem.Please advice how to change
what are the procedures to change my mobile number of my sbi account through ATM?
Dear SBI Staffs,
i want to replace my previous mobile number as my number has been blocked and now i am using new one. kindly help me.
1. go to any SBI ATM
2. Use the card you want alerts for.
3. Press option that says Mobile Registration.
4. Enter you new mobile number. thats it.
(Only one number can be registered for one account, when you enter your new number, DBMS automatically registers you new number and deletes previous one)

If you want to register more than 1 mobile numbers to a single account, you have to give a written application for doing so to you branch manager.

Hope it helped...
i want to change my number

I WANT TO CAN CHANGE MY ATM PHONE NUMBER OF SBI
how do i get net banking user name and password for my account
I WANT TO CAN CHANGE MY ATM MOBILE NUMBER OF SBI
pls sbi brance helf me my number change
I want change my phone number in SBI account

I WANT TO CAN CHANGE MY ATM MOBILE NUMBER IN SBI
My new number is [protected]
My old number is [protected]
My a/c number is [protected]
Please add my new number
Indranil mandal

My old don't know,
My new number [protected]
My account number [protected]
Pls add my new number, , ,
Thanking you..

dear sir
i want to change my previous mobile no in sbi and resister to my new no sir you can help me
kya log hai yaha. This is my old number this is my new number and this is my account number..Seriously this country needs to grow.. People know how to use internet and post complaints but they dont have the sheer knowledge of what to post and what not to.
I Have followed the procedure but it has not been done yet.Can anyone tell - in how much time it gets updated in the bank records?

State Bank of India [SBI] Phone