State Bank of India [SBI]

Karnataka
Landmarks:Near India Garage

SBI Toll Free Numbers
Bangalore: 1800 425 8002
Bhopal: 1800 425 7551 (BSNL), 1800 102 7551 (Airtel)
Bhubaneswar: 1800 345 6741
Hyderabad: 1800 425 3888

View More Information...

Load

State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

I regret to inform you that my name has been spelt incorrectly in the admit card for the coming sbi clerkship...

I am an Air Force employee and was undergoing my initial training at Air Force Station Sambra, Belgaum (Karnataka).My saving account was opened with above said SBI branch. My A/C No. is [protected] .An amount of Rs. 2505/- was withdrawn by somebody from my account without my knowledge in the month of December 2007. I complained to the branch manager for the above said matter . He said that the amount will be sent to me by cheque or DD because at the same time my training was completed and I had to go to my parent unit i.e. Air Force Station Naliya, Bhuj (Gujrat).
Till now I have not got any payment from the bank. Moreover the branch is not responding any of my letter sent to it.I have also registered an online complaint at SBI website. The complain No. is CC[protected].
I'll be very thankful to you if the matter is solved in time.

I made cash payment of Rs.5555 on 12 May, 2008.It is not reflecting in any statements.The collection agent name is Vinod, Reciept no is 11501970.Book no is 230040.We have followed up regularly, but no response.Sent fax twice.

I paid Rs.18000 again on end of May. That is reflecting in the statement. I told SBI customer care that I will not make payment until old one is reflecting. They have charged us late fee of about Rs.4000 unnecessaliry.

Kindly make my payment reflect on my statement and waive off late fees.

I am unable to printout the form because url whch is given for the print out the form is not working properly....
      i tried to take reprint of my Sbi clerical post application using the url:http://app1.ibps.in/sbiclmenu.asp .
      After...
      TO,
      Respcted sir/s

Here by i regret to inform u that the forms are not available...

I am not getting any statement of account since a long. Your call centre executive often discussed me to give my payment to executives in the city with out any detail regarding my balance or outstanding amount.
      Kindly given full detail regarding my balance amount taken against SBI card as well as on the basis of EMI seperately so that I can repay in full.
      Ajai Kumar Agnihotri
      41a/15b/2, Tilak Nagar, Allahpur, Allahabad-211006
      Phone[protected], [protected]
      Card No-[protected]

I had applied for an clerical exam and my id & password was also generated but i am not getting an...
        We have filled up the application of SBI for clerical post in the month of May. But still now we don't received printout...
        i already submit my application form .
        some interier problem i did not get printout copy
        give me a suggestion...

I had issued a Multicity Cheque No.6565 on 31st Jan.2008 to M/s. Babulal Laxmichand & Co., Ahmedabad, for Rs.55900/- which was debited from my A/c. on 1st Feb.2008 and as same credited to party's a/c. But again on 16th June'2008 bank debited the same amount from my A/c. mentioning "DEBIT THROUGH CHEQUE "TO CLG. BABULAL LAXMICHAND & CO. NOT DR ON 010208
        6555 " in A/c. Statement.

This time they said that Cheque no. is 6555.

But sir, Ch. No.6555 was already debited from my a/c. on 8th Jan., 2008 in SURAT for Rs.80000/-

This is a clear case of fraud by Ahmnedabad Service Branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA

My SBI A/C. No. is [protected]
        a/C. Name JATIN TRADERS
        Mobile No. [protected]
        in State bank of India's branches do not pay cash against non home ordinary cheques asking to bring Multi city cheques. Multi city cheque is payble atpar in all branches and ordinary cheques are payble with charges. State Bank of India's Ladpura branch never pay cash or never make transfer of non home ordinary cheques. It is not fair.
        GOOD EVENING SIR, MY NAME IS AVINASH YADAV I AM FROM SBI I THINK YOU HAVE MISSREAD THE SCRIEPT & YOU SHOULD VERIFY FROM YOUR HOME BRNCH(FROM WHEREYOU GOT YOUR CHKBOK) AND THEN COME UP WITH THEURY WHAT ECJATLY HAPPEN & WHAT SHOULD BE HAPPEN THANKSSSS
        In the multicity cheque written that valid for Rs75 and under I donot understand that I want to know minimum and maximum amount given by this cheque
        Good morning sir,
        i want to open multicity cheques in my brach but they told me, at least one lac must be in my account i don't know what should be the minimum balance in my account to issue multi city cheques.
        Please help me.

I am an applicant, applied for Clerk position in SBI bank till now I don't get any mail in respect of my application, and I tried to get a printout of my application from the mentioned location but that also not responding. I hereby requesting to the concern person please check and make available the link to all those who have applied for Clerk position in the SBI Bank.

Why this is so the server of the India's largest bank is down and out.
          Firstly there was 2 days indefinate banks strike, so the online application was extended to 11/08/2009 till midnight.But when I came to today apply online I was took by suprise of not able to apply for the same.

Please be advised on this unfortunate turn of event which will invariably spoil career prospect of many aspirant like me for the Recruitment of Management Executive in S.B.I -which they claim - The Banker to Every Indian.
          hi guys i have applied for the clerk post in sbi through online.but i am unable get the print out of the filled application which is highly required for me to apply for the permission to appear in the exam from the organisation i am working. one's cooperation is highly solicited if some one could help me out in getting the application print.thank you

sir/maidam
            i have Saving A/C. in sbi since feb 07
            in gopalganj branch
            i have lost 1st issued atm card
            now i have submited three application and fullfill all the formality regarding atm card but i can't get any rsponce from bank side.
            even branch manager have not entertain us
            it's realy embrassment for us the bank like sbi have done this type of servises
            name-avinash kumar
            A/c. no-[protected]
            I sameer kumar ojha . i have a saving a/c in sbi garaul, vaishali bihar . my a/c no is [protected]
            Rs 500 is debiten in my a/c at[protected]
            that date i withdrawn only Rs 500 & purchase some thing Rs 408 . whe i want withdrawn Rs 500 at[protected] at 5:30 pm from pritampura matro station sbi that tmie this atm is temporerry not in working then i withdrawn another sbi atm .
            i withdrawn only Rs 500 but my statement show that i withtdrawn that date Rs 1000 .
            So kindly cheak the a/c statement and return my money
            Sameer kumar ojha
            A/C no--- [protected]

My form is submitted successful but i have not yet received any call or mail from ur end. After submitting the form i have...
              I am murali from tamilnadu, i have registered for the post of clerk in sbi.i am unable to take the printout of the application,...

SBI HAS PUT UP MY NAME IN CIBIL EVEN AFTER I HAVE CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AND PAID UP THE FULL AMOUNT AS PER THE SETTLEMENT LETTER. MY CARD ACCOUNT NO IS [protected]. THIS IS UNFAIR AND AMOUNTS TO HARRASING A CUSTOMER. I CALLED UP THE CUSTOMER CARE AND I WAS INFORMED THAT I HAVE TO PAY ANOTHER FORTY FOUTR THOUSAND IN ORDER TO GET MY NAME DELETED FROM CIBIL. THIS IS A VERY DISTURBING SCENARIO AS BANKS HARASS A CUSTOMER BY PUTTING UP HIS NAME IN CIBIL SO THAT HE CANNOT GET LOAN OR CREDIT CARD FROM ANOTHER BANK. AS EVERYONE KNOWS BANKS ARE DISHONEST AND CHARGES ILLEGALLY HUGE AMOUNTS OF INTERESTS, LATE PAYMENTS, OVERLIMITS, SERVICE CHARGES ETC. I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST SBI TO PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME FROM CIBIL AS I HAVE PAID UP THE FULL AMOUNT OF RUPEES FORTY THOUSAND AS DEMANDED BY SBI. MY EMAIL ID IS [protected]@yahoo.co.in and my mobile no is [protected].

I was using State Bank Of India Credit Card for approx. 2 yrs. (2003 to 2005).Since the issue of the card, I had received just six bill statements.Afterwards the bill statements stopped coming.On enquiring through the helpline, I was told that the bill statements were being dispatched every month to my residential address (as reflected in their system).I used to every now and then contact the helpline to get my bill status & then pay accordingly.Since the bill statements were not forthcoming, I wrote SBI a letter stating the same.They wrote to me back, stating that if I required duplicate bills, I need to pay for the same.Since their system showed the dispatch of my bills every month, they would not be able to do anything further.I discontinued the card in 2005.I was told very clearly, that I need to pay Rs. 22, 878=83 as a full & final payment.I along with the SBI official agreed for 6 EMI's, which was duly handed over in the year 2005. I was only then handed receipts for the same, which clearly stated that the total outstanding amount was Rs.22, 878=83, taking into account all my outstandings as per their system.Once all the cheques were cleared, I was calling the SBI officials for a Final settlement letter, but without any success.Years went by, I did not receive any document from SBI.In the month of May, 2008, I received a Lawyer's notice, which asked me to pay up Rs.13, 246=25 as my outstanding amount otherwise they would file a legal case against me in the Court of Law. I had not received any notice letter prior to this, which should have indicated the legal letter being sent to me.When I contacted the SBI officials, they clearly indicated to me that they did not have records regarding my payments made.Their system did not reflect any evidence of my payment details.I was asked to fax my payment details, which I did.On meeting them personally, the SBI official then confirmed that they did have my records, but could not confirm the outstanding reason.Also it looked very clear to me, that they had freshly put in my payment data into their system and then showed me the printout.They were clearly trying to make a compromise to the tune of waiving of 70% of my outstandings.But as I did not have any outstanding amount against my name, I did not agree to their final settlement amount.Imagine after 2005, SBI issuing directly a legal letter in 2008, without any formal notice prior to this.It is shocking that one of the premier institutes of India running their organization this way.
                I would like the SBI to resolve this as soon as possible so that such issues do not get dragged for so many years unnecessarily.

Dilip Udpa

SBI Credit Card — wrong outstanding bill

I haven't used my card till now but still the bill outstanding is Rs1237/-.

I fail to understand this as agent told me that there are no charges whatsoever, no insurance, absolutely nothing. But still it's not understandable at all.

My mobile no is - [protected]
                SBI Credit Card no - [protected]

Dear sir
                  I had opened a recurring account with the State Bank of India, Madhepura, Bihar.I had submitted an application to the Branch Manager, State Bank Of India, Madhepura to transfer my account from there to Lakhisarai, Bihar.
                  I, in the month of June 2006, came to know from the then Branch Manager, SBI, Lakhisarai that the account had been transferred there but it was again sent back to SBI, Madhepura with some queries.My spouse frequently consulted the Branch Manager, SBI, Madhepura but he never gave any trace of the said account.
                  I feel helpless and donot know whom to approach to get the trace of the account as I donot have the account number with me as all the related papers including Passbook have been submitted to SBI, Madhepura with the application for the transfer of my account.With Regards Kanchan Mishra
                  pls.show my account in yours bank...

My SBI CARD validation period was expired on April 08. In the Month of May i got renewal card subject to payment of Renwal fees of Rs. 750=00. When I am taking this card one your marketing agents told me that there is no annual fees for three years. In this context, neither i used this renewal card nor i didn't pay annual fees of Rs. 750=00. Recently I got monthly statement of rs 1214.71 including penality for nonreceipt of renewal fees. I would like to know before sending the bills is not your responsibility that whether the card is operational or not.

In this connection i am regret to inform you that i would like to cancel SBI CARD with immediate effect . I don't want to renewal SBI CARD.

Yours faitfuly

Kumar
                    my credit card no is [protected] can i know the status of my card. in the month of july there are so much of extra amount i.e. annual fee and addon card fee was charged when i am taking this card it was told that is life time free card. again you are charging the annual fee for both the main and addon card. incase these fees are to be paid it is better to cancel the card(if fees is to be paid) otherwise i may continue the card. please inform whether to continue or to cancel the card. action may be taken quickly. It was made a telephone conversation with the customer care also. no action is taken. please make necessary action as soon as possible. The information may be intimated quickly through sms or by mail.
                    Please reverce my card renewal fees. Due to my repayment record & uses. or cnvert my card in india & Nepal schem. How i redeem my earn point of card statement?

HELLO MY NAME IS RAMESH SHARMA MY ATM CARD NO IS[protected] date of issue march 2005. I forget my password please...