SMS offer — true or fake find and say me

Marthandam, Tamil Nadu, India
 sarmap
sir/mam
I recieved a message to my mobile from TD-RATHI. My mobile number =[protected]. Matter present in message" YOU HAVE WON 750,000.00 IN 2011 UNITED NATION AWARD PROGRAM. TO GET UR PRIZE EMAIL US ON ( [protected]@hotmail.com ) tel ;[protected].". sir please check and say me is it is fake r true

Comments

dear sir/mam
i have recived a message from TD-RATHI. Matter Present in Message
YOU HAVE WON 250, 000.00 IN 2011 WORLD GUINNESS AWARD PROGRAM.TO GET YOUR PRIZE SEND EMAIL US ON ( [protected]@hotmail.com ) Tel:[protected].sir plz check and say it is true or fake.
my e-mail :- vksheth.[protected]@gmail.com
hi
dear sir/mam
i have recived a message from TD-RATHI. Matter Present in Message
my e-mail :- [protected]@gmail.com my contact no is [protected]
I recieved a message to my mobile from TD-fortune.Matter present in message" YOU HAVE GOT 500000.00 IN COCA-COLA WORLD FORTUNE PROGRAM. TO GET UR PRIZE EMAIL US ON ( [protected]@hotmail.com ) tel ;[protected].". sir...plz check and say it is true or fake.
Dear Friends

Myself Pinkesh Soni From Udaipur
I would like to request to that Please DONT trust on this type of Fake Msgs... I rcvd 1ce This kind of msg From COCO COLA Winner But when i talked to a Senior person Of Cococola then They Clearly told me thatTHIS IS FAKE...

Ignore Them... Never Sent a single pie Or any cheque For the Prize Money

SMS offer - true or fake find and say me

Company:SMS offer