[Resolved]  Snapdeal — deactivate snapdeal.com sms on mobile and email id

pls deactivate snapdealsms on my mobile no [protected] or email id:- [protected]@gmail.com

Comments

deactivate snapdeal.com sms on mobile and email id
pls deactivate snapdealsms on my mobile no [protected] or email id:- dudhatra.[protected]@gmail.com
pls deactivate snapdealsms on my mobile no [protected]
pls deactivate snapdealsms on my mobile no [protected]
pls deactivate snapdealsms on my mobile no [protected]or email id:- [protected]@gmail.com
do not send any sms to my mobile no.[protected] & email id [protected]@yahoo.co.in. This is wastage of your time as well as mine.
pls deactivate snapdealsms on my mobile no [protected]or email id:- [protected]@indiatimes.com
immediately deactive snapdeal sms on my mobile no [protected]@ email id thiru.[protected]@gmail.com
immediately deactive snapdeal sms on my mobile no [protected] or email id [protected]@gmail.com
stop sms on my mobile no.[protected]
decactive the snapdeal sms on my mobile [protected] and to my mail naga.[protected]@gmail.com
please do the deactivation of mobile sms
please don't send any sms to my mobile number. my number is [protected].
dear sir/mam
please don't send any sms to my mobile number. my number is [protected]
and my mail id is shammi.[protected]@gmail.com
pls deactivate snapdealsms on my mobile no [protected] or email id:- gaurav.[protected]@gmail.com
please don't send any sms to my mobile number. my number is [protected]
and my e-mail id is gaurav.[protected]@gmail.com
Dear Richa,

You are unsubscribed from Snap-Deal. From now onwards you won't receive any message.

Ragards,
SnapDeal
Please deactivate snapdeal.com sms on my mobile no. [protected]
I am also victim of this unnecessary sending of sms by snapdeal on my mobile [protected] please ask them to stop this all nonsense

Snapdeal.com Phone