[Resolved]  Sri Ganapathi Engg. Com — Fraudulent Mail

Like Deccon Engg.

I have received mail from SRI GANAPATHI ENGG. mentioning the same address & profile. I checked in the website for further company details learnt that this spam mail being sent to everyone.

I would request jobseekers please go through company profile in website before applying for job.

I would request please take severe action against these fraud people because many are their unknowly get trap into these scams.

Comments

I m interesting.
Sir, I am interested for work with you, but I have completed my degree in BCA & pursuing MBA. Regarding this field i[censored] have a job for me plz call me sir

thanks regard's (Rajeev Sharma)
 Diploma in basic computer course 1 year from “BIS COMPUTER ACADEMY’’ Gurgaon

 ITI Diploma with Electrical Trade from CONTRUCTION INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL YAMUNA NAGAR.(HARYANA)
Hi frnds!!
I have received mail from Himark and sriganapathi engg with similar format of mail in the same day itself..while seeing those mails i got a doubt abt these companies.after seeing all the complaints against this fraud sri ganapathi engg. I am decided not to send any DDs to such fraud companies...thanks to all..

Complaint categoryCategory: Employers