[Resolved]  State Bank of India — atm card not being processed

Dear Sir
I have got a new ATM card no[protected], valid from June
2009, issued in my name.
The local branch has issued me the PIN number also
I tried to access the account in the ATM machine but it is not working.
The response/error code is 052- Invalid Card.The bank authoritied donot know what to do.
They say apply for new PIN, which will come in another 15 days. What is on line if we donot get our problems solved wi5hin minutes?

Bharat Bhushan, Yamuna Nagar

Comments

Dear Sir
I have got a new SBI prepaid ATM card in favour of sbms scholarship, issued in "SN Kumar" name.
My card number is [protected].
They gave me PIN number also, but I cannot access my account. When I tried to check the status of account, it is showing a response code " 052 " and to contact customer care.
Currently I don't have any amount in it. But it should show the status. Why isn't it showing?
Please help me...
My ATM card No[protected] issued on May 2004 is blocked as I used wrong pass word several times.Please remove blocking as I can reuse my ATM card again.
sir my amount has sanctioned, when my atm card will come to sbi bank... please give reply
I have got a new SBI prepaid ATM card in favour of sbms scholarship, issued in "A Prabhakar" name.
Please help me...
Dear Sir
I have got a new SBI prepaid ATM card in favour of sbms scholarship, issued in "Ajmeera Priyanka" name.
My card number is [protected].
They gave me PIN number also, but I cannot access my account. When I tried to check the status of account, it is showing a response code " 052 " and invalid card. when i check in ATM but i am having amount of 4000+ in my account.
Kindly help me