State Bank of India — Unauthorised charges by SBI Card

From: amitava mitra <[protected]@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 5:36 PM
Subject: Re: Request for cancellation of SBI CREDIT CARD No. [protected]
To: head.[protected]@ge.com

I once again confirm that I will not pay any dues as stated by you. The reasons has already been explained to you in my earlier mails. If you insist further, I may have to seek remedy from appropriate authority.

regards,

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 6:35 AM, amitava mitra <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

To, Date: 26.06.09
Mr. Ajay Bharti
Asst. Vice President - Customer Services
At PO Bag 28 - GPO
New Delhi- 110001

Further to my earlier mail, I would like to request you to stop any further correspondences (as requested earlier also. Please see the trailing mail) regarding non payment of cancellation charges of Royal Sundaram Insurance Policy. your different letters in this regard is harassment to me. This is bad in law and entitles me to seek remedy from appropriate authority.

I once again confirm that I have never applied for this policy nor ever I received this policy and I will not pay for which I am not responsible in any way
This is without prejudice to my rights to take such steps that I may be advised.

Hope you will kindly appriciate my position and would do the needful.

With Kind regards,

Cancelled Card No. [protected]

Address:
Pratibha Industries Ltd.
Shrikant Chambers Phase 2, 5th Floor
Next to RK Studio, Chembur

On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 10:48 AM, amitava mitra <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

I would like to bring the followings to your kind notice:-

Statement dated 15.11.2008 shows that I have a credit of Rs. 0.62.
Statement dated 15.12.2008 shows that I have a outstanding of Rs. 3187.53
This is the cancellation charge for the Royal Sundaram Policy which I have never applied for (please note that I don't know the name of the policy also for which I have been held responsible). Please note that I have never applied for this policy nor ever I have received this policy. When I came to know regarding this policy, I immediately lodged my complain on 01.11.2008 and you refunded back this money back to my account (Please refer the monthly statement dated 15.11.2008).

You will kindly appreciate that this is a harassment to the customer and I am working in a very responsible position and do not have time to inform / lodge complain again and again for redressal.

Under the above circumstances, I would request you to kindly cancel my SBI CREDIT CARD with immediate effect and I will not pay for which I am not responsible anyway.

With best regards

Card No. [protected]

Comments

SBI Credit Card — UNAUTHORISED CHARGES...

My name is Ajeet Apte and my card no. is [protected]. I made two purchases of 80,000 and 82,000 respectively. Against that i recieved statement for 163000. I handed over a cheque of rs. 163000 to executive with a query of Rs. 1000. I said if the query is not solved I will bounce the cheque. No explanation was given by the exec. and the the cheque was deposited without intimation. The result of which the cheque was bounced. Another exec. came with the same request and this time I passed the cheque of rs. 163000. Till date no explanation is given of Rs. 1000. To add salt to my injury some guys from recovery dept. used bad words in front of my wife and forcibly took rs. 2100 in my absence. I don't know what kind of charges they apply. Please look into the matter and I expect to recieve my 3100 as well as rs. 5000 cash back in the scheme i m eligible for.
l';'l;'
l;'
l;;'
l;'
l
My name is Ramakrishnan p.r and my card no. is [protected]. i have been making payment ontime still they are charging interest stating as delayed paymnent but there is no delay. redress my grievance and give credit for the excexx charges levied as wrong interest charged to my account
regards