State Bank of India Credit Card — FOR NOT REFUNDING MY MONEY

this is Prakash kothari
i am using SBI CREDIT CARD from last 2-3 years
this time i Cheated by SBI CARD
I canclled My Rail ticket 10/11/2010
they Told me that u Got Rs.1092/-, in Refund.and you will get the refund on your card
but today 28th march 2011 i didnt got the refund from SBICARD
This is the detail which i got from IRCTC
Order no. : [protected],
Booking reference no. : 541289,
Refund Date : 10-Nov-2010,
Refund Amount : Rs.1092/-,
Refund has been processed on 15/Nov/2010 and ARN number is 75425310319200018423339
Order no. : [protected],
Trace-no : 541289,
Refund Amount : Rs.1092/-,
Refund ARN# : 75425310319200018423339
Card-no : 5264******0713
Refund Date : 15/Nov/2010

please give me the Justice

now if I not got the payment from SBI CARD the am urely not going to pay my next bill

thanks

Comments

SBI Bank Credit Card — refund of money

my SBI BANK CREDIT CARD NO. [protected] IS CLOSED PLEASE REFUND MY MONY OF RS 400.45. fourhundred and fortyfive only...

State Bank of India Credit Card — Levy of charges due to late collection

I dropped a check on 30th March 2009 for Rs 7425.00 against my card outstanding.But after 10-15 days, card company informed me that they have not received any check and I need to have deposit the payment immediately which I did.

Suddenly on 18th September 2009 they presented the same cheque which got bounced because I was not operating that account. and moreover nothing was payable by me at that time as I have stopped using that card.

My saving bank charged me RS 400 for check bouncing charges which I hold back in the subsequent payment

Why should I pay for their ineffeciences .How can they get the check after 5.5 months
They are charging my interest and other charges

Irregularities in 6th CPC Arrear — Charge for late payment

I had deposited check number 968688 of SBI on December 22, 2010 in the SKYBOX at Judges Bunglows petrol pump. My payment date was December 29th, 2010.

I received a call from SBI on January 11th, 2011 that the payment was not received. I gave the above mentioned information. They said that the skybox where I had deposited has been closed. So then I issued another check for Rs. 5000.00 on January 11th itself-the check number is 896163 and deposited it in SBI at Premchandnagar.

I have received late payment charge which is not applicable at all since the skybox closure was not informed, nor any notice displayed on the box. Pls reverse these charges and revert back to me.

Also I request that NO OVER LIMIT should be allowed on my card strictly.
Since the overlimit allowed is Rs. 2000 only and the amount charged is Rs. 500.00 which is beyond any norms fixed by Reserve Bank.

Alka Mehta

State Bank of India Credit Card — false payment

sir
i am pawan singhi. and i have received the card before 3 years.
since then i have never been taken the card outside the home.
but i am getting the dues. and co. remind me many times for that
please solve the issue