Tata Indicom — NO BILL

I HAVE SHIFTED TO TATA POSTPAID LAST MONTH AND TOLD ABOUT BILL THAT I WILL RECIEVE IT ON MY MAIL BUT I HAVE CALLED CC FOUR TIMES BUT NOT YET RECIEVED MY BILL.

BACHCHO MUJHAY APNY PROBLEM SOLVE KARNI HAI WITHIN 3 DAYS OTHERWISE I WILL PORT MY NO .

REMEMBER I HAVE MORE THAN 3500 PERSONS IN MY BUSINESS TEAM.

I AM USING TATA FROM LAST 3 YEARS BUT I AM VERY HELPLESS NOW AND I WOULD LIKE TO PORT IT TO AIRTEL.

IF SOME ONE CAN HELP ME CALL ME.

I WILL NOT WAIT FOR MORE THAN 7 DAYS FOR PORTING MY NO.

Comments

TATA Indicom — More Bill

My Tata Indicom Mob. No. [protected]

I have use only for Internet purpose. One month rent 325/- plan & 30 Hrs use in one month. I have total use hrs. only 10 Hrs. But my total bil amount from Tata Indicom Dept. 1244/- . But why more bill.
please do the nessec. Action to this problem. I have more 4 times complaints. But not any action.
My Tata Indicom Mob. No. [protected]

I have use only for Internet purpose. One month rent 325/- plan & 30 Hrs use in one month. I have total use hrs. only 39Hrs. But my total bil amount from Tata Indicom 1732/- .I have complained about it thu phone and by person at public centre at secunderabad also.
There is no satisfactory answer.
Very rude behaviour by Mr surya and team operating the public centre at secunderabad.
I can not convince myself.. why shall i pay three time more... I can go to any extent..for fighting against this (I have proof also in the form of internet log provided by the dialer application)
Dear Mr.Bhutani,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - http://bit.ly/24x7LiveChatSupport to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

D 26, TTC Industrial Area, Sanpada, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400703
    Tata Indicom - NO BILL