Tata Indicom

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Tata Indicom Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir I had received a call from your customer care.Call was about activate caller tune.I received call and without any...

I was using tata photon datacard for last more than 2 years. First of all when i purchased it they told me that my billing would be around Rs. 900 which never happened, everytime the bill was more than Rs. 1050. then last year i asked them for a better scheme where i could pay less they assured me that if i change my plan from unlimited to the fix one where you will have to pay less than you are paying as per your usage. As soon i did that for next 2 months the bill was too high to my surprise. I again switched to the old scheme. Then suddenly i started having the frequent disconnections due to the network problem they sent their engineer, i don't know what he did to my device (previously it was perfectly alright) said that you will have to purchase the new device which would cost around 1200/- , i dint want to spend at that point of time so managed to work with disconnections too. Now when i was tired with this i stopped using that and got one new MTS datacard for which i had to pay just the half amount in a better speed i stopped using Tata n askd them to stop my services, they didn't do that just to raise the bill. now last more than 15 days before i got a call from the some Mr. Sahil Retention Team, he requested me not to quit and assured me that within next 48 hours i will get a new device free of cost, my bill would be waived off and will convert the bill plan from Rs.1050 unlimited to Rs. 500 unlimited. nothing happened as of now. Its a complete mental harassment to me that everyday i wake up i see a message from tata indicom regading the bill recovery, as soon i reach office and open my mail box there are several mails regarding recovery and as soon i start with a meeting i receive a call regarding recovery. Please help me out with this, i want them to get a lesson so that they do not repeat the same with other people. also please do let me how can i file a case against them for my harassment. Best Regds, Sugandha [protected]@rediffmail.com

Dear Customer,

Since we have not received any details from your end we assume that your issue has been resolved. In future should you require any assistance we request You to call Tata DOCOMO helpline on[protected] or visit the live chat link: http://c1web1.saas.talismaonline.com/chatc1/tatadocomo.html (operating from 8 am to 12 midnight.) Alternatively you can also mail us your concern to [protected]@tatadocomomarketing.com.

Tata DOCOMO.

Hello, I have been using the Tata Indicom Broadband connection for the last 7 years now.. But very recently the customer service as well as the support from the local technical team has gone from bad to utterly disgusting. The net connection has been down at my residence since 24th August night and i have called the customer service number on[protected] atleast 7 times and spoken from the completely clueless technical team to the team leads and the extremely useless floor managers. Not a single person has a clue what the problem is !! Not a single person knows who is the technician working on the problem!! No one knows when it will be fixed!! No one knows what the problem is!! All they have been telling me is the statements from their supposedly quality team issued books "Sir, i am sorry for your inconvenience. We will fix the problem as soon as possible..." And when I ask do you know what the problem is they say no sir we do not but we will fix the problem as soon as possible. And the worst part is they expect me to sit at home and wait for them to call back... But the truth is not a single soul has called back yet...and i am paying Rs. 1,700/- for a 756kbps connection which is way way higher than some of the good players in the market. When it comes to paying for the postpaid connection a delay in a day will ensure that at least 4-5 calls asking for payments followed by SMS reminders and email reminders. But when it comes to fixing the problem no one is bothered..... Extremely disgusting TATA team.... !!!!

Tata Indicom Broadband — renewal complaint

i had bought a renewal pack online, it showed transaction successful but my account was not activated and i am harrased alot by them

TATA Indicom — FOR INTERNET

MERA NAME RAJESH HAI . MERA TATA INDI COM INTERNET KA NO. HAI [protected]. MAINE TATA KE CUSTOMER MAI BHEE COMPLAINT KARI HAI LAKIN WAHAN SE BHEE MERE KO KOI ANSWER NAHI AA RAHA HAI ...
    AGAR MAI BILL NAHI BHARTA TO YE CASE KARNE KI DHAMKI DETE HAI .. PLZ SIR AAP MERI PROBLEM SOLVE KARWAYE ...

Tata DOCOMO.
      As I am a non resident Indian. While in India I need to communicate and thus have taken a broadband connection from Tata...
      I have been receiving these disgusting MY DIVE-IN PLANET advertisements on my prepaid connection # [protected], probably through...
      dear sir.

I am Tata indicom user with mobile No-[protected],It has blocked yeaset day on 11/8/13,When cantacted...
      I have made an online recharge to my prepaid mobile no , the money has been deducted from my bank account but the talk time...

I was the User of TATA Indicom. I have given the complaint for Disconnection on Jan-2013, but they didn't...
      Dear Sir

Two of my employees has received 4 TATA postpaid connections bills. We never applied and didn't...

Respected sir,
      My name is sagar and i purchase tata indicom paper recharge coupon of Rs.25 but when i scratch show only 11 numbers and 3 numbers are missing in coupon. This coupon serial no. is [protected]. My mobile no. [protected]. Please send full pin number on my mobile.

Thanks and regards
      Sagar Singh
      Aug 8, 2021

TATA Indicom — false information about Recharge Coupon

Tata Indicom Pre-paid has a voucher RCV 155 which gives a customer 600 minutes tata-to-tata calling(Both STD+LOCAL). i have used this coupon few times. but last week when i used it, i only received tata-to-tata 600 mins(ALL LOCAL).
      service provider have no information about any change in the plan. moreover their sites too shows the previous plan.
      in this regard i have made 2 complaints;one by phone and another on their site. its details are
      Telephone Complaint: PRR[protected]
      Online Complaint: 138057
      Please look in this matter
      Abhishek

TATA Indicom — Recharge Of Tata Indicom

I Sameer G. Londhe. recharge Tata Indicom Number[protected] By Net Banking . The Amount Transfer From My Account But recharge Not Down.
      Transation Number Is 1) CCA12DGUP961IGA1245673 TRANSFER TO [protected] AVENUES INDIA PRIVATE Of Rs 150/- And
      2) CCA12DGUQ130IGA1246298 TRANSFER TO [protected] AVENUES INDIA PRIVATE Of Rs100/-
      on Dated 10/04/2012
      Dear Mr. Ganpat,

Greetings from Tata Docomo!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us the bank details through which you have done online recharge to your Tata Docomo mobile, e-mail id or your alternate contact number which will assist us in doing the needful.

For any further assistance please mail us at Customer.[protected]@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on[protected].

Customer care
      Dear Customer,

Please visit any of our nearest Tata DOCOMO outlet or call our customer service number 121 in this regard.

Tata DOCOMO.
        I am customer of the Tata indicom since last 7 years.
        I am practising as a advocate at Rajkot District.
        as...
        Hello Sir/Madam,
        This is the second time i am complaining against tataindicom tele services. Once 3-4 years back problem...

Respected Sir,

My name is Zaid and I want to register a complain against Tata Indicom broadband service provider for their fraud.

I had taken Internet connection from Tata Indicom broadband services in Oct-Nov 2009, and I always paid my bill on time for 1 year till Dec 2010, but due to poor broadband speed and I was also moving abroad for work I decided to disconnect my services.

I had to leave India urgently I made a call to Tata Indicom for cancellation and their Call center staff told me that, as I have prepaid Internet service (rental to be paid in the start of the month) Internet would be automatically disconnected if I dont pay the next month bill and Data Indicom would deduct nominal fee from the security deposit (which was 1000, Indicom took before installation) and send me the balance through check. I accepted this offer as I dont have to go to their office.

Everything went fine for next 2-3 months and I didnt get any mail from tata Indicom. So I thought that my internet is disconnected and I never got my security deposit back which was anyway i was not expecting. But suddently I got a mail after 2.5 yrs from tata Indicom that I have to appear in Lok Adalat in Pune on 30th June 2013 for the settlement of Rs1591.

As the Internet service was prepaid ( Rental to be paid at the start of month) and they also didnt return my security I am not going for any settlement.
        and Moreover I am also not in pune these days so by any chance I cannot appear in Lok Adalat on 30th June.

Its Tata Indicom fault that their call center employees do not give correct advice on telephone,

Could you please look into this urgently and also let me know how can I from myside file a case against Tata Indicom for their fraud and mental agony which caused to me through their mail.

please find my necessary details below:-

Account No.:- ACC[protected]

· Customer Del No: - [protected]@vsnl.net

· Del Type: BROADBAND

· Total outstanding Rs:- 1591.27 /-

Moreover I havnt received any hardcopy of the notice

TATA Indicom — Bills never received

Am sick of telling this company to give my phone bills on time .I have called up numerous times for my bills but next month its the same story . These people behave as if its my responsibilty to get the bill and make the payment too.

They are never concerned about sending the bills on time .

Can something be done abt this ?
        Rgds, Indu
        Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly revert with details for us to resolve your issue.

INDICOM — frau message

i have received msg from TM-ICMW that u have won1000, 000.00 pound...is it true.. plz rpy at [protected]@gmail.com
        Sir/Mam,
        I have recieved one sms from TM-ICMW thar u have won 1000, 000.00 pounds...
        is it true or not.plz reply at [protected]@gmail.com.

Tata Indicom Broadband (Wimax) — Non-receipt of Security Amount

Dear All,

I was a customer of Wi-max Broad band internet connection of Tata Indicom. I had taken the connection in September 2009 and had discontinued (disconnected) it in February 2010. My Plan charge was Rs.1000/- as the user charge + taxes (as applicable) as per the Brochure. For getting it installed, i had payed installation charge of Rs.1000/- (non-refundable) and security amount of Rs.1000/- (re-fundable).

From the first bill, till the last bill, the bill amounts never were Rs.1000 + taxes, it was like Rs.5200+, Rs.3300+ and last one was Rs.1900+. Finally after long phone calls to their customer care, i decided to discontinue.

My connection was disconnected on 21st of February 2010. It took me another two months time to get it terminated (21st of April 2010) that too after long phone calls and e-mails. As per them, i should get back my security amount in next 60 days time (by 21st June), but, till today (14th July). i haven't received it

My Complaint No. was 12470098

email id. govind.[protected]@gmail.com

Govind M.P

TATA Indicom — DISCONNECT THE SERVICE URGENTLY

GREETING OF THE DAY,
        MY NAME IS MOHD.ABDUL.SAMAD AND MY PHONE NO [protected]
        I AM DIS SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE OF THE TATA INDICOM HYDERABAD INDIA SO I REQUEST THE TATA INDICOM TO DISCONNECT MY CONECTION I HAD ALSO GIVE DISCONNECTION REQUEST ON YOUR S CALL CENTRE NO 121 REQUEST NO[protected] DATED 14/10/2011 EXUQUTIY NAME IS MISS FEROZ .I REQUEST THE TATA INDICOM TO DICONNECT THE SERVICE URGENTLY
        BEST REGARDS,
        MOHD.ABDUL.SAMAD
        H.NO.16-3-810,CHANCHALGUDA HYDERABAD,A.P.INDIA
        Sir Please let me know How I can Take legal action against the Tata Indicom fraud
        Dear Mr. Khan,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link (Operation time 8 AM to 12 Midnight) - http://bit.ly/24x7LiveChatSupport to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Dear Mr. Khan,

Since we have not received any details from your end we assume that your issue has been resolved. In future should you require any assistance we request You to call Tata DOCOMO helpline on[protected] or visit the live chat link: http://c1web1.saas.talismaonline.com/chatc1/tatadocomo.html . Alternatively you can also mail us your concern to [protected]@tatadocomomarketing.com.

Dear sir
          i have a sim card no is [protected] this sim is automatic rejected company not making duplicate sim this sim is my personal plz making the my duplicate.
          Dear Customer,

Please visit any of our nearest Tata DOCOMOoutlet or call our customer service number 121 in this regard.

Tata DOCOMO
            Hi ,
            I am also dis-satisfied with the TATA Indicom Walky service.
            My LG-LSP-350 T had stopped charging and...

sir/madam,
            I requested for a tata broadband connection and got an immediate call from the company on17th may2013 and a representative came the next day and took all relevant documents.he promised to install the connection within three days and accordingly we paid him Rs.1500.a I called him up after four days([protected]) but he did not receive the call.i called up the main no of kolkata region([protected]) several times.each time the phone was picked up by anew person who had absolutely no clue of what was happening.then again somebody called me up([protected]) asking for my address and telling me that my mater will be resolved within three days.more than three days passed without any communication from anyone.and finally after repeated calls ,i was told that it is not possible to install the connection at my address and my money will be duly returned the same day.three days have again passed without any trace of any representative.i am not sure if i will receive my money and even if i receive who will pay for the mental harassment and loss of valuable time and not to say loosing out on important professional opportunities due to the attitude of the persons on the above mentioned numbers?

bindu das.
            asst.prof.
            DU
            Dear Bindu,

Dear Bindu

Since we have not received any details from your end we assume that your issue has been resolved. In future should you require any assistance we request you to call Tata DOCOMO helpline on[protected].

Tata DOCOMO.
              I have been waiting for my security refund of Rs. 3000 from Tata Indicom since the phone was disconnected in May 012. My Tata...

I have a Tata Broadband connection in Pune for the last 8 years and for the last 6 months it simply does not work. There's network outage for 6-8 hours a day every day.

I have registered complaints every other day for the last 6 weeks ( These are some of the complaint now. 15142544, 15147726, 15247690, M[protected]. Their customer service reps are absolutely dumb. Their script has just 2 words ( Sorry and Inconvenience)- These days I have started giving my name as 'Sorry' and the reps. happily take that.

Anyways.. Tata Broadband sends an email ( will be solved in 72 hours) every time I registered a complaint and their engineer staff applies some band aid to make things work in 6-8 hours. However, I'm sure they are not fixing the problem because the next day we face the same problem.

Here's the email I received on May 17:

On 17-May-2013, at 3:31 PM, [protected]@tatacommunications.com wrote:

Dear Customer,

Greetings from TATA Communications.

We take this opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you with regard to the various instances stated by you in your mail - all of which lead you to believe that services provided by us are to the contrary of what your expectations were.

We have verified your usage with respect to your concern and trust the connectivity is working fine now. If you face any concern, please do revert us. We ensure that your concern will be taken care and addressed at the earliest.

Thank you for your time and patience.

For any further assistance, please feel free to contact Customer Service in your city for details of the contact no please visit http://www.tatacommunications.com/smb or write us on [protected]@tatacommunications.com. We will be delighted to assist you.

Warm Regards,

Shweta G,
              Customer Service Team - SME
              Tata Communications Ltd.

and here's my reply to Tata Broadband:

Dear Whosoever @Tata Communications-

This is the most rediculously worded email that I have ever received regarding a customer service complaint. You guys make the customer feel like a . How else would one interpret:

1. "all of which lead you to believe that services provided by us are to the contrary of what your expectations were." Lead you to believe?.. I'm talking facts here.. there is no room for personal biases..Come on.. be honest and straight forward, use language that helps you communicate with your customers and some fancy bull shot no one understands.

2. "We have verified your usage with respect to your concern and trust the connectivity is working fine now."- Dude it's still not working and it has been the same for the last 3 months. If you do not trust your customers call you field engineer and look at his logs ( Muzzavil [protected]), my claims would corroborate.

Well indeed you need to thank me for my time and all the money I have given paid for the last 7 years and Sorry I'm running out of patience.. I do not want to pay an organisation that does not provide service.

You say you will be delighted to assist. Waiting to see your delight.

Cheers! BT
              ________________________________

I also called their Appellate Authority, and no one ever answers the phone

Ms. Sheena Joseph
              Phone:[protected]
              Email: appellate.authority.[protected]@tatacommunications.com

Contact time: 10:00 to 6:30 PM, Monday to Friday

I'm changing my service provider today You guys Please stay off Tata Broadband, if you can.

Tata Broadband — Pathetic Service

Respected Sir/ Mam

I'm a new customer of Tata Broadband Wi-Max Service. My service started on 25th August '08 evening.

I've a plan of 256 Infinity. Immediately I realised that I'm getting the speed which is much less than 256 Kbps. I called the customer service & launched a complaint. They assured that technician will be coming to your place & it will be resolved. Not till date.

Then on 28th of August I also found that I need to wait for almost 30-35 mins to get connected to the internet after switching on thier POE box. As I myself is a Technician so I manually assign the IP & then get connected or else sometimes I need to wait for half of the dya to get connected.

I callled the Cust care on 29th & again laugned the complaint for the same. I was assured for the tech visit, but as of today the 4th September no one turned up & I'm facing the same problem.
              I'm lying no where as I also mailed them & got the reply that it will be fixed & ur complaint no is 6878608. Still no improvement.
              Also I was assured by the Supervisor Rajesh from thier Hyderabad Call centre on my 8th Call, that it will be resolved by 4th Sept afternoon.

Pls help me in the case as I've paid 4 months advance rentle to these guys.
              Respected Sir/ Mam

My tata id is [protected]@vsnl.net

Pls help me in the case as I've paid 4 months advance rentle to these guys.
              acc no.[protected] teriff plan v-data me jumbo 650
              tata indicom no. [protected]
              using internet service of tata indicom, since then i have complained 4 times and also written letter to the nodal office of tata indicom regarding the pathetic service provided by them and also the shop person had made wrong commitment regarding connectivity and now i am facing hell lot of problems and since 4 months i am facing such problem of connectivity, the executive from tata indicom visited once and said we can't provide you service, this is the kind of response and service i had received

for further contact call my office no.:[protected]

Tata Communications Broadband — Pathetic Customer Service

I'm personally feeling ashamed, not because I used this damm broadband service but even after my colleague told me about the quality of service these guys give, I payed for this.

Firsat of all I asked them for a broadband, always ON connection. I never wanted to use any Login ID or password. A second hand modem and a used Wire...this is what they came and installed.
              Still I dont know why did I let them install it. I should have returned that on day one.

But i guess my need of service was important and urgent.

There is saying n Hindi, VINASHA KALE VIPREET BUDHI.. it started from that day.

Once I turn on my PC, it takes atleast 20 mins for this so called WiMax connection to start the Internet.
              And then it gets disconnected for no other reason. After 4 days of installing this connection I have not been able to use this service for more than couple of hours..
              I stopped the initial check payment and asked them to come and correct it.
              The engineer did something and gave me Worlds Stupidest answer. " Sir this is WiMax, it would work like this"

I'm unable to use any other Internet Service in my Area because of some or the other reason the companies gave. I wanted internet service as soon as possible. So payed them online.

Now I'm calling them since then and nothing has been done so far. I'm unable to Internet service at all.

I don't know why I am I writing this here. Don't know if somebody will be able to help. But it certainly feel a bit releaved to write about all this. It had to come out.

Dear Sir/Madam

This is is started from near about 1 Apr. , My tata indicom hand set was not working so I put complain[protected] in tata indicom on 1 APR.2013 but there was no action from there side till 19 may so on 19 may I put mail to them and they replied " sorry for inconvenience and your complain will resolved by 20 Apr 2013 by 13:00 Hrs. They not resolved the problem and close the complain at their end so again on 21 Apr I put the mail to them and they again registered the problem against docket no[protected] and commit that it will get resolved by 22 Apr 2013,17:00 HRS, But still its not resolved so I asked them for disconnection then very next day and it was discussed that by 1 May my problem will get resolved but I asked for compensation for delay and will not pay any amount for changing handset and lastly it is decided that from current bill of RS. 1098 I have to pay only Rs. 500 and Rs. 450 cash to executive who will come for replacement of handset, and also from next cycle bill plan will change from Rs. 750 for 2 GB to Rs. 650 for 5 GB. So I shown again faith on tata Indicom and paid rs. 500 through online bill payment on 22May Now Rs. 450 to executive On 1 may for handset . Now After 2 days handset is again stopped working and they changed after 2 days , Now they generated the bill of this month but not done necessary adjustment and refusing from adjustment for which they asked before and disconnect my both tata walky and Photon, Please help in resolving this issue ,

Thanks & Regards

Amit Ahuja

TATA Indicom — Providing service and Cheating

Well before the due date of bill in May there was a complaint with the connectivity and same has dragged about 10 days which was not rectified by the company and the connection also has been terminated without being intimated following the incident I hesitate to remit the bill. Two days back call has come from TATA indicom office asking for the bill payment. I told them very specifically that if they rectify the problems and to assure the connection is done then the money will be paid. Person named Venu came to my home when I was not present and he took money Rs.3408.00 from my wife promising that the connection will be within no time and he left by giving a phone no.[protected] which is not working or not responding. we have contacted many TATA Offices like Marketing, 121, and Tata tele services but in vain they started asking my wife to contact one office to other and nobody gives proper reply. please advise how we have to deal such cheating done by the TATA INDICOM authorities and its agencies.

TATA Indicom — cheating the customers

dear sir
                TATA indicom changed their tariffs for the customers who recharged with 2008.
                They are not charging what they promised at the time of recharging.

as per tata indicom the 2008 plan Call Charges are as follows
                Tata to Tata unlimited free till 2008 days
                Tata to any mobile 1
                Tata to landline 2
                Tata to STD call 3

According to this Non-stop plan i should have unilimited Tata 2 tata calls and above tarriff were applicable till 2008 days.
                Last year in December 2008 company introduced an offer that exetend your validity & plan by Recharging coupon of Rs 2008 & get 2008 days validity & 2008 amount general balance. So i recharged with Rs 2008 in december 2008 and my plan and validity is exended till 2013.

Now Tataindicom had forcefully changed my plan without any notice & my balance is getting deducted unnessary. I have called Customer care sevral times but they are saying that they can not do anything.
                I want my plan back.Pls help me out for the unjustice done by tata indicom.

this is second time the tata indicom is cheating its customers.

dear sir,
                i have subscribe the movie pack in my mobile no [protected] but until now i didnt got the service for that now please disconnect the moviepack i have given several complaints to you and please open the line of mobile customer service because i didnt have much money to come to the cafe and give you a complaint so kindly solve this problem

TATA Indicom — not changing the handset

my tata indicom number is [protected]
                i had got my previous hanset changed as it was not working properly under their new scheme and the new handset stopped working in 2 days . it is all dead know. this is the quality they give and i had registered the complaint against the same to customer care and nodal officer delhi also.
                they asked for a time of ten days still it was not done again they asked for a period of 15 days again it is not done yet. i am a facing a huge problem because of my phone not working.
                my contact number [protected]. plez take any action i[censored] can
                ONE MONTH BEFORE A GOT A CALL FROM TATA INDICOM SHE WAS A GIRL SHE TELL ME SOME PLANS FOR TATA INDICOM FOR POST PAID CONNECTION I AM HAVING TATA PREPAID CONNECTION SO I THOUGHT I WILL CONVERT IT IN POST PA ID CONNECTION IF THE PLAN SUITS FOR ME SHE TOLD ME IF I WILL CONVERT MY PREPAID CONNECTION IN POST PAID THEY WILL GIVE ME BEST PLAN I AGREE AND THEN THEY SEND A PERSON FROM OKHLA (TATATEL COMPANY) HE CHARGED ME 600/ RUPEES AND HE SAID WE WILL SEND YOU THE SIM CARD WITH IN A WEEK TIME BUT TILL YET THEY DID NOT GAVE ANY RESPONCE OR DID NOT SEND MY MONEY BACK THEY CHEATING THE PEOPLE I TRIED THEIR NOUMBER FROM WHICH THEY CALL ME THE NOUMBERS ARE-[protected] AND[protected], BUT NOW THEY ARE NOT PICKING UP MY PHONE CALL REALLY THEY PEOPLE ARE MAKING FOOL
                IN FUTURE I WILL NEVER TRUST WITH THIS FRAUD COMPANY THEY DOING THIS CHEATING BUSINESS

TATA Indicom — Tata Indicom is cheating with his customer

This is regarding mobile balance deduction for subscription (NATIONAL NEWS alerts 30 Days) without any request. I am having tata indicom mobile since last one year. On 21-Apr-2010 I got a sms form tataindicom " You are successfully subscribed for NATIONAL NEWS alerts on SMS at 30/30 Days. which is auto renewable." after this Rs30 has been deducted from my mobile balance. I never requested for any kind of subscription.But Tata indicom activated same subscription without any request.

After this i called up TataIndicom customer care and spoke to executive. Than they deactivated same subscription pack but my mobile balance has not been credited till date. I also send email to Tataindiom regarding the same. However i did not receive my mobile balance .

This is my kind request please look into this matter.

Please find the attached all Email communication with Tataindicom till the date .
                Thanks & Regards,
                Sukanta Barai

Tata Indicom Service — Cheating

My name is Mr.Karnle is using Tata Indicom prepaid no -[protected] from last 4 years
                But Now days they are deducting the money for the subscription of service
                which i didnot requested or subsribed. When I called to customer care service people they also directed to wrongly like make the UNSUB to.... and again they charged.
                IS Tata Indicom is making money bu cheating the peoples Very worst service .
                Can any body help me???
                Dear Customer,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Dear Customer,

We tried to speak to you personally on your number to understand your concerns regarding the billing issue. However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was not responded.

Hence, we would like to inform you that as per our records we found that the issue about your walky connection has been resolved and regarding the billing there is no wrong billing and you have been charged correctly as per your usage and there is an outstanding amount of Rs. 1784/- and request you to clear the same ASAP.

TATA INDICOM CUSTUMER CARE SERVICES IS USELESS SERVICES

TATA INDICOM AND AIRCEL AND OTHER NETWORK'S SERVICES...